General information of Tinplate for Painting Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Painting Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Painting Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- The rusty cans, the best prevention is to use empty cans of good quality, ensure the tank, the outer wall of the antirust paint, coating thickness and curing degree basically no problem, pay special attention to the weld coating is complete. Choosing a good supplier and improving the inspection of empty cans are very important.
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Usually on the surface of a layer of oil, light oil, or iron; gold oil is golden; white is white, yellow magnetic, if printing, of course is yellow; usually tinplate can print color (color or 4C file).
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales.
- Q:What is the use of tinplate printing tin, storage of food safety
- Electrophoresis on a layer of special coating with food packaging, the packaging is extremely tight, in order to packaging material appearance, appearance are printed with various patterns, because it is the coating of food grade materials, so the food packaging is safe in the warranty period.
- Q:How to open cans
- Swiss Army knife, it has opened the canned fruits with tools under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force canned fruit like a ring, groove cover on the edge of... The pressure inside a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or it may have wear. Under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force under pressure can, like a ring groove on the side of the roof... Pressed in a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or you may wear. This tool is also very easy to use.
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- But because tinplate is very thin iron sheet, forming force is poorer, cannot make water tower. However, the tinplate has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and non toxicity. It can be used as the inner container of the water tower. It is sanitary and durable. However, when cleaning, must not scratch the surface of the tin layer, otherwise it is easy to rust.
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- Currently on the market and it is mainly two kinds of packaging: PET plastic bottles and cans cans of Maguchi Tetsumi.Pet Chinese means: polybutylene terephthalate mainly consists of polyethylene terephthalate, two ester PET and polybutylene terephthalate Ding Erzhi PBT. Polyethylene terephthalate is also commonly known as polyester resin, commonly known as polyester resin. It is a condensation of terephthalic acid with ethylene glycol and is collectively referred to as thermoplastic polyester, or saturated polyester, with PBT.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinplate, our company sells tinplate
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:What's the head iron?
- The name "tinplate", also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation for "SPTE" refers to cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range