Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans, chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:Tin cans in what way sterilization good ah
- Water spray sterilization: this approach is the use of spray nozzle or tube hot water to the food, sterilization process is based on tinplate surface ends protruding, must exert anti pressure, especially for higher temperature sterilization of canned meat
- Q:How many kinds of tinplate are there? What is the code number?
- Specification: Tinplate tinplate cans (three cans) is mainly divided into "15120", "15173", "15240" etc.. "15120" capacity is 2.2kg, diameter is 150.3, height is 120; "15173" capacity is 3kg, diameter is 150, height 173; "15240" capacity is 4.5kg, diameter is 150, height is 240.
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- Feel the basin soil, if the surface is still felt humidity, can pinch the water, then it is necessary to take out the whole plant, breathable, basin soil slightly dry and then put back, half Yin conservation.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- Such as material, hardness, etc., especially relatively small tank diameter (such as 202 diameter cans). If the material of the tinplate is thin and the hardness is large, it will be more difficult to ask for it. Because in this case, the material in the double curling process will be less plastic, but the wrinkles will be larger.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and strength, and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package. 2.: excellent barrier tin barrier properties than any other materials are excellent, gas barrier properties, moisture resistance, shading and aroma were good, and the sealing is reliable, reliable protection products.
- Q:How to quickly open the bottle?
- Swiss Army knife, it has opened the canned fruits with tools under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force canned fruit like a ring, groove cover on the edge of... The pressure inside a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or it may have wear. Under the hook can cover the exterior edge of front edge force under pressure can, like a ring groove on the side of the roof... Pressed in a circle, do not pay attention to the head word screwdriver pressed in, or you may wear. This tool is also very easy to use.
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- In seventeenth Century, Britain, France, and Sweden all wanted to build their own tinplate industry, but they needed a lot of money. Therefore, the delay has not been developed. It was not until 1811 when Brian Donkin and John Hall opened tin canned food that tinplate was developed on a large scale. Now the whole world annual production capacity of 250 thousand tons more than 1/3 cieux, used in the manufacture of tinplate, which are mostly used in canned food industry.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range