General information of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Electrical Machinery Parts
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- In nature, tin is seldom free, so there are few pure metallic tin. The most important tin ore is cassiterite, chemical composition of two tin oxide. This copper smelting tin, iron, aluminum is easy, as long as the cassiterite together with burning charcoal, charcoal will be put out in cassiterite tin reduction. Obviously, the ancient people tin place if there is fire burning when grilled wild animals, the earth would be charcoal reduction of cassiterite, tin silver and melted will flow out. Because of this, tin was discovered long ago.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- From the outside, hot galvanized, electro galvanized tin plate surface is rough, thick tin layer of light and bright, thin tin layer, hot galvanized galvanized is not only the contest, Matt
- Q:How can the section of the tinplate be maintained without rust?
- Heat the pot, wipe with fat pork and pig skin, over five minutes, and never rust again
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- The root damage is caused by waterlogging, and the transport of water and nutrients is a problem. Of course, the unnecessary dead leaves are cut off
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- Bright oil is common in epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin, acrylic amino, etc., the composition is different, the performance is also different, and the use is not the same. Usually according to the process whether there is a deep stamping deformation, welding local high temperature heating and the need for high pressure cooking and so on, choose different types of varnish.In order to increase production efficiency and save energy, in general, the last printing process is combined with the glazing process.In addition to the roller coating can be used, but also can be printed light ink method, both gloss is not much difference, but the processing performance is better than roller coating.
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- The basic production process of tinplate: pickling cold rolling cut I skim -- > I I I I I of Kaiping tin flat temperingTropical pickling: hot rolled coils must be pickled before cold rolling to produce cold rolling
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- The broken material is separated by the air whirling sorting system, and the metal and nonmetal are separated from each other. Moreover, the whole system is equipped with a dust removing device to minimize the damage caused by dust pollution in the process of production.Tin tins, crushing machines, equipment and maintenance costs are low: equipment design is reasonable, well made, extending the service life of equipment, reducing the use and maintenance costs of equipment.
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- Tin iron loses electrons and gets an electron redox reaction to accelerate the corrosion process
- Q:Does the tinplate have a tensile rate? Thank you heroes!
- Yes, what does it look like?. Deep drawing pot should be higher tensile rate (also known as elongation), the harder the material, the lower the tensile rate; the industry generally does not have a uniform tensile rate, generally in order to replace the cup burst value test.
Our company will become the largest base of tin plate production. Our new project was a high-profile since the construction started.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 240，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range