General information of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Cookie Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:Tinplate also known as what? What is the density of it?
- Tinplate, also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. The density is 7.85.Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:Can tinplate be used as a water tower? Is hot water durable?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated thin steel plate. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- If is a tin factory, then electroplating factory, the process is open book, roll up, cold rolled plate by welding, looper, alkali washing, acid pickling, tin plating, soft melting, chemical treatment passivation, oiling and rewinding.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinned food is usually made of tinplate, because the strength of tin is higher than that of aluminum cans, and the tin can not be deflatedAluminium is generally used in carbonated beveragesTin can be best served from the point of view of transport
- Q:What is tin plate
- The two is the substrate thickness of tin, Kunshan Ming Jing Da metal materials Co. Ltd. is a domestic joint-stock enterprises, the company main products: precision stainless steel strip SUS304, SUS301, SUS430; tin (SPTE) (SPCC); cold rolled, galvanized, hot galvanized (SECC) (SGCC) and other metal materials. The company's wholesale, retail, processing, distribution and integration of business models to better meet customer needs.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- The chemical composition of MR material is more strict than that of SPCC material, and the impurities are fewCanned fish must be made of good quality MR material, which reduces the risk of canning
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- Tinplate originated in Bohemia (now Czech and Slovakia). The land has been rich in metal technology since ancient times, and know how to use water power in the manufacture of machinery, from fourteenth Century onwards began to produce tinplate. For a long, long time, it has been the main source of tinplate in the world. Tin was mainly used for making tableware and drinking utensils.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Tin, also called galvanized sheet steel, atmospheric corrosion resistance ability is strong, not afraid of the rain and wind, used for building materials, general exposure in the air. Such as color plate, color steel. Because it is hard, so it is not easy to physical erosion. If the galvanized layer off, the same will rust.Can not be used. Instead of using tin tin galvanizing vessel, it is easy to cause zinc poisoning. Zinc soluble in acid, acid resistance is poor, so the tin can not be used for beverage packaging, such as carbonated drinks and fruit juice. In addition some foods, such as aquatic products, or products such as packaging, the requirements are higher, need to use advanced professional tinplate.
We always take "Creating the Famous Brand Baoyun" as our objective, develop quality management work positively, and improve the quality system constantly. We passed ISO9001:2000 quality system certificate in 2003. "Unity, Diligence, Pioneering, and Innovation" is the spirit of our enterprise. We would like to work together with friends from all walks of life, and create a bright future jointly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range