General information of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- The same is canned fruit, tin cans taste more than glass bottles, why is it better? Because the storage process is completely isolated from the sun, so that it can retain the original flavor of canned fruit.
- Q:How can tinplate be rustproof? Products must not be oil
- RP014C-23A thin layer quick drying antirust oil is made up of film forming agent, oil soluble corrosion inhibitor and refined petroleum solvent. It is a kind of volatile long-term antirust oil.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:Raw material for zinc clad sheet? Can zinc clad plate replace tinplate?
- Zinc is very active, outdoor corrosion is the surface after the formation of Zinc Oxide, do you dare to drink drinks containing Zinc Oxide, you see, you can replace the tinplate?
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:How to open cans
- Put the tins of canned fruits soaked in hot water for 3-5 minutes, so that the tank gas temperature rises, the pressure is increased, which is the principle of expansion and contraction. Turn the canned fruit bottle upside down for a while. When the liquid in it breaks down the vacuum inside and outside, tap it in the bottom with your palm and pull it gently. It's easy to pull apart.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinned food is usually made of tinplate, because the strength of tin is higher than that of aluminum cans, and the tin can not be deflatedAluminium is generally used in carbonated beveragesTin can be best served from the point of view of transport
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin".
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is tin coil, measurement of tin content?. The base plate is a plain hard rolled coil, which is relatively hard without annealing.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range