1. specification of aluminum sheet / coil
Inside diameter 505mm, Outside
diameter Max 1,300mm
Length of aluminum sheet : popular length 1500mm-6000mm ( special length can be produced as your requirement )
Alloy Grade : 1050,1060,1100,3003,3004,3005,3105,5005,5052,5083,5754,6061,6063,etc.
Temper : H12,H44,H16,H18,H22,H24,H26,H32,H34,etc.
2. Application & Feature of aluminum sheet / coil
Reflecting plate, printing
plate, heatproof plate,
-Easy to process and weld, resistant to rust,
high conductibility of electricity and heat,
Utensil(F/P, inside of rice
cooker), aluminum can,
material for interior and
exterior of building,chemical equipment
20% higher strength than the 1100 series,
easily welded and brazed, good antirust
ability Non-heat treatable
heatproof apparatus, material for interior and exterior of building,
Parts of Electronic tools
-Excellent corrosion resistance andweld ability together with Easy to process and
weld and superior hardness &heatproof
Can be anodized for increased corrosion
IT equipment & facility,
Mould material, motor material, automatic line, machine & plant etc.
-Easy to process , good corrosion resistance, high toughness and processed without distortion after heat-treatable, superior surface treatment
-8000 series is durable to process with special alloy.
|Packaging Details:||standard export package or as per customer reques|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- As copper and aluminum are both metals and both have positive charges, you can not form a compound with them. You can, however, create an alloy out of them.
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:which has the lower melting temperature....aluminum, copper, or brass...can you list all 3?
- Melting Point Of Brass
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:If copper wire is expensive, why not use aluminum?
- Aluminum has been outlawed due to corrosion issues. Actually, that is a good price. As for wire gage, 14-2 will be adequate, but when I did my house, I insisted upon 12-2 through out. It doesn't cost that much more and you will avoid the possibility of overheating or over load issues.
- Q:Can aluminum plates be welded with stainless steel or iron nuts?
- Upstairs is quite right! Even with brazing, it's hard to operate without experience
- Q:5083 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 5083 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg-Si, use a wide range, especially in the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, alloy is the most promising. The main alloying elements as magnesium, has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, moderate intensity, is a kind of pure aluminum alloy aluminum density: 2.71 tons. / m3 (g / cm3) alloy aluminum density: 2.8 tons / m3 (g / cm3) antirust aluminum density: 2.73 tons / m3 (g / cm3)
- Q:is stainless steel any better than aluminum?
- For general cookware both metals have different attributes. Aluminum conducts heat better and therefore pots and pans heat up more evenly. Stainless steel on the other hand has a nicer look and doesn't discolor and oxidize the way aluminum might, and it cleans up better. For an espresso maker you really don't need even heating since you are only heating water in a really small area. Therefore you should go with stainless steel.
- Q:6061 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 6061 aluminum plate density:6061 aluminum plate is aluminum alloy, the density is calculated according to 2.9g/cm3.Calculation method:Aluminium plate weight (kg) =0.0000029 * * * * width * lengthAluminium tube weight (kg) =0.0000029 * wall thickness * (outside diameter wall thickness) * lengthFormula for weight calculation of aluminium bars (kg) =0.0000029 * radius * radius * length
- Q:Wonderland hard aluminum
- Wrought iron platform made 3 aluminum alloy with a hard aluminumAluminum + granite can also be synthesized
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range