1. specification of aluminum sheet / coil
Inside diameter 505mm, Outside
diameter Max 1,300mm
Length of aluminum sheet : popular length 1500mm-6000mm ( special length can be produced as your requirement )
Alloy Grade : 1050,1060,1100,3003,3004,3005,3105,5005,5052,5083,5754,6061,6063,etc.
Temper : H12,H44,H16,H18,H22,H24,H26,H32,H34,etc.
2. Application & Feature of aluminum sheet / coil
Reflecting plate, printing
plate, heatproof plate,
-Easy to process and weld, resistant to rust,
high conductibility of electricity and heat,
Utensil(F/P, inside of rice
cooker), aluminum can,
material for interior and
exterior of building,chemical equipment
20% higher strength than the 1100 series,
easily welded and brazed, good antirust
ability Non-heat treatable
heatproof apparatus, material for interior and exterior of building,
Parts of Electronic tools
-Excellent corrosion resistance andweld ability together with Easy to process and
weld and superior hardness &heatproof
Can be anodized for increased corrosion
IT equipment & facility,
Mould material, motor material, automatic line, machine & plant etc.
-Easy to process , good corrosion resistance, high toughness and processed without distortion after heat-treatable, superior surface treatment
-8000 series is durable to process with special alloy.
|Packaging Details:||standard export package or as per customer reques|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
- Q:How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?
- How much clearance does aluminum plate stretch?The clearance value of the stretched aluminum plate is =1.3~1.4t (first stretch), 1.15~1.2t (second times stretch), and 1.1t (last stretch). The tensile properties of aluminum sheets are inferior to those of low carbon steel, and they are easily broken when stretched. The tensile height 45mm depends on the diameter of the drawing piece.A cylindrical part of a large cross-sectional area from a material to a small cross section is called a tensile coefficient. That is, the ratio of the cross-sectional area to the cross-sectional area before stretching, i.e., m=A0/An-1. For cylindrical parts, m1=d1/D0, the coefficient of the first stretch can be around 0.5, i.e., the diameter after the first stretch is 1/2 of the blank diameter before the drawing. In the future, the tensile coefficients are usually around 0.7~0.8. The calculation of drawing blank, roughly calculate the blank size according to the principle of equal area of the blank before and after the drawing.
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:Can regular aluminum foil be used in place of heavy duty?
- Paleohacks Cookbooks + Primal Sleep : 7ce24fc1fn4o2k6fh7paq8qa2m.hop.cl... 4 Offers: Fat Burning Kitchen, 101 Anti-aging Foods, Truthaboutabs Etc : 1bb8clh1autw9k86xhr9m26x21.hop.cl... Better Breads Guilt-free Desserts: Top Converting Health Offers! : da5acmc7fr4x2nb0r3gqy4vju7.hop.cl...
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
- Q:Advice on how to solder aluminum?
- Your aluminum can's are unfortunatly too thin to solder. Your best bet for this project, is going to be a hot glue gun. Hope this helps.
- Q:Can you paint aluminum foil using acrylic paints?
- i use aluminum foil to mix colors on and when it dries it DOES stick, however, it will scratch off really easy. just try experimenting. what do u need the foil for? maybe you can try the aluminum foil leaves? the flakes that you put ontop on the art instead of under it. that way you can glue it on and dont have to worry about it scratching off. foil looks beautiful on paintings :) how it turns out great
- Q:Aluminum wiring in house preventative measures - ceiling lights?
- Connections at ceiling lights have far less potential for a problem, but a potential none the less. So, while you are at it, go ahead and check them. The antioxidant compound and al/cu listed wire nuts (marriets) are the correct and proper materials to use. I applaud you for having done your homework. After tightening each connector be sure to pull on each and every wire to ensure they are good and tight. When combining solid and stranded wire, slide the stranded past the solid about an 1/8 before capping. We in the trade use 9 lineman's pliers to twist all wires before capping them. An inexpensive pair (of Lineman's) can be had for under $20. A good pair of wire strippers (with built in screw cutters) can be had for about $15. I mention the screw cutter because there is a good chance that somewhere along the line you will find a location where the stock 7/8-1 screw bottoms out against something before it gets tight. If you force it it will strip out. Not to mention it might dig into the insulation on a wire resulting in a short. Screws in devices (receptacles, switches, dimmers etc.) are 6-32 and light fixtures are typically 8-32. I would also get a non-contact tester. A.k.a. inductive tester. Very handy at times. When you are sure the power is off to a box it might not be. On an occasion another hot will be present. The beep testers will quickly alert you to the presence of another live circuit. A multi-tester will allow you to identify wires should you fail to mark them before working on them. If you mark the location of each wire to a 3 or 4-way switch before replacing it you will save yourself a lot of time. Same with wires to any GFI receptacles. Swapping wires location to location may not be correct. Some have the Line terminals on one side, while most have them on the top. But I get the impression you have a bit of experience or a friend who does helping you with this.
- Q:Which is good, aluminum curtain wall?
- Aluminum veneer manufacturers preferred Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd., it is very important to choose a single aluminum plate manufacturers, Beijing Jinsheng Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd is a professional manufacturer of aluminum veneer, advanced CNC equipment, first-class fluorocarbon spraying line, is your trusted manufacturer of aluminum veneer, aluminum veneer of large manufacturers, advanced technology, advanced technology and to undertake all types of single aluminum plate engineering, quality assurance, price concessions.
- Q:What is aluminum foil made of?
- Aluminum foil, Commonly known as Shiny Metal Paper is actually made of Gold. The shiny side has wax on it to make it shinier, while the duller side is coated in a light dusting of diamond powder. This could be ground in a coffee machine, but I don't reccomend drinking the product of the blending. Do not microwave. Thx! Don't forget to rate best answer!
- Q:What kind of material is wood grain aluminum sheet?
- The wood grain is sprayed, and the key is what you do. It's good to tell you which kind of material is used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range