||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
1. cold work mould/die steel
2. High carbon high chromium type ledeburite
3. High hardness wear resistance
1. Cr12 steel is a widely used cold work die steel, a type of high carbon high chromium ledeburite . The steel has good hardenability and good abrasion resistance
2. Mainly used to with stand the impact load is smaller, and require high abrasion resistance Die and punch, cold-cut scissors, drill sets, gauges, drawing die, pressure die thread rolling board, drawing die thread rolling die.
Chemical composition(for reference only)
Delivery of hardness and quenching hardness
Cr12 critical temperature
Cr12 Hot Working Technology
start forging temperature/°C
final forging temperature/°C
type of cooling
Cr12 heat treatment
between the quenching temperature and the hardness of the relationship
Delivery status: steel delivered in the annealed condition
We are professional manufacture of tool steel. We can provide various kinds of tool steel and mould steel. If you have any question regarding our products ,please feel free to let us know. We assure you will receive our best attention to your enquiry.
- Q:What is the difference between the heat treatment of cold drawn round steel and the heat treatment of wrought round steel?
- Solution treatment: the alloy can be dissolved in various phases, strengthening solid solution, improving toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminating stress and softening, so as to continue processing and forming.
- Q:How many roots are there in a standard ton of steel and how many meters are there in a steel bar?
- The general drawing bar is 6 meters, some ribbed bars 9 meters and 12 meters two tons of steel; a number of roots can not say, can be 1 or 100 roots, the length of thickness do not know how to tell you how many tons of reinforced root ah.
- Q:What's the difference between pure iron round steel and electromagnetic pure iron bar?
- One thing, one thing, the same thing is round. However, in the general industry, about 30 of the habit is called bar,
- Q:What's the difference between a round tube and a round tube?
- Round steel is solid and round tubes are hollow
- Q:What's the difference between bar and round bar?
- Bars can be either round or square or six sides.Another argument is that bars usually refer to short ones. The rounds are not cut, usually 6 meters long supply.
- Q:Is there a standard for the grounding of pumping units and the length of the length of the angle steel or round steel?
- Usually, the grounding depth is 2 and 5M, and the key is that the grounding resistance value should be below 4 Euro
- Q:What is the mechanical properties of No. 40 round bar?
- There are 20 kinds of steel classification: carbon steel, alloy steel, carbon structural steel, special purpose and so on. Look at the questions this afternoon and find out about the books. Which type of steel do you ask? This is not clear, I gave up the answer, and then I see your this question.
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and screw steel? Which is cheaper than steel on the market these days?
- Steel is known as hot rolled ribbed bar. The specification of rebar is large, and it belongs to small section steel. It is mainly used for the skeleton of reinforced concrete construction component. Generally required in the use of a certain mechanical strength, bending deformation properties and welding process performance.
- Q:What is hot rolling? What is called forging?
- And there is no essential difference between the rolling and forging are relying on the plastic deformation of the blank but only the blank rolling machine plates or other similar things can be put in the sheet metal forging blank is processed into a more complex shape
- Q:How to distinguish a round bar from forging? Cold drawing? Hot rolling?
- The main differences are in mechanical properties. Forged round steel is used in the processing of some special performance requirements. Round steel three processing methods are more common, should be very wide surface.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range