Stainless Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Round Bright Bar
Hot-rolled Stainless Steel Black Bar
- Q:How many positive and negative tolerances are allowed for round steel GB?
- Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Among them, 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and other steel bars?
- The composition is different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, other steel bars are alloy steel
- Q:Can steel bars be replaced by large screws in the concrete floor?
- In theory, how big a round steel will have to replace the large thread steel, and if it is cast, then still better to use thread steel, screw steel tensile resistance than round steel by strong
- Q:Grade 1 steel is round steel, grade two steel is ribbed thread steel. Are the weight of the two units the same?
- Grade two steel is ribbed steel, but the average diameter is calculated. The chemical composition of grade steel and grade two steel is different, but the density of them is the same. Therefore, the unit weight of grade 1 steel and grade two steel is the same.
- Q:Is there a standard for the grounding of pumping units and the length of the length of the angle steel or round steel?
- What to play a few piles, with triangle connection, these seem to have some places have standards, but a place, a kind of, in general, general one is: ground wire pile to hit the moist soil layer, ensure the grounding reliable
- Q:Q235 and mechanical properties of hot rolled steel cold drawn steel have what difference, Q235 hot rolled steel with 12 combined shearing machine has a number of very hard, the damage of the blades, why
- The difference between hot rolled steel and cold rolled steelHot rolled steel contains slightly higher carbon content than cold rolled steel. The density is the same in cases where the composition is not constant. But if the composition is different, such as stainless steel, whether cold-rolled or hot rolled steel, the density is about 7.9g/cm3. Specific depends on the ingredients, hot-rolled steel plate is only better ductility, steel is also under pressure.Hot-rolled steel is divided into structural steel, low carbon steel, welding bottle steel, and then according to various kinds of steel to find the steel that you need, check the density and composition of the specific steel.Hot rolled steel is low in hardness, easy to process and good in ductility.
- Q:What are the scientific names of round bar and screw steel?
- Round steel: round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. Mainly used in manufacturing machine, stainless steel round bar, mechanical parts, seamless steel pipe blank
- Q:How many tons of pressure can the round steel of 70 inches bear?
- As the diameter of about 11.5 cm diameter 180 cm long in the middle of the force which kind of force will be smaller if the curvature is hollow capability hollow wall thickness to achieve much greater strength than solid to do not understand what the best please say a little more thank you good answer is a plus
- Q:How many grades of steel are round steel?
- There are many kinds of steel. They can be divided into three categories: non alloy steel, low alloy steel and alloy steel by chemical composition. Ordinary steels are mostly unalloyed steels. Their quality is divided according to the impurities in the steel, namely ordinary quality carbon steel, high quality carbon steel and special quality carbon steel three kinds. Not by category.
- Q:The 8 thread can replace the beam stirrups by steel
- Fixed beam and beam is set in the stirrups stirrups, stirrup stirrup is higher than that of the non quota subheadings subheadings, because all trouble making and binding stirrups. In addition, need to see which parts of the ring beam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range