Stainless Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Round Bright Bar
Hot-rolled Stainless Steel Black Bar
- Q:Difference between forging and round steel
- The advantages of a casting include an extensible length, a contracted cross section, a contracted length, an extended cross section, a variable length, and a variable cross section. The types of casting are free forging / hand forging, hot die forging / precision forging, top forging, roll forging and die forging.Forgings are not limited to round shapes.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of them: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. They are more than 25 millimeters of round steel. They are mainly used in the manufacture of mechanical parts or seamless steel tube billets.
- Q:Excuse me, the difference between round steel, screw steel, steel, plate material, steel wire, hope professional answer?
- Disk and rebar with rib, have all the same, basically can not see, rebar size is more than Phi 9, a lot of hardness than wire reinforced strong general, so the steel strip is usually linear, bluntly, steel disc is not up, disc. The size can be intercepted, so can be screwed up disc.
- Q:Is round bar steel?
- For example, the steel structure material is Q235B, and the steel bar is HPB235. Although the strength is the same, the production process is still different, the requirements of higher steel bar, there is a new specification more stringent.
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- Round steel and other steel (wire line, PU) difference: 1 is not the same, round shape light round, no pattern without ribs, other steel surface appearance is engraved or ribbed, cohesive force that cause steel and concrete, and the bond strength of steel and concrete in the other. 2 ingredients are different, round steel (grade a steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and other steel bars are mostly alloy steel. 3 strength, steel and other steel with high strength low strength, namely, diameter of the same size as compared with other steel, round steel can bear the pulling force than other reinforced small, but the plastic steel reinforced bar is stronger than the other, there is a large deformation in the break before, and it reinforced the deformation the break before the much smaller.
- Q:What kind of material is the first round steel?
- [round bar] refers to the cross section of round solid steel. Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing.
- Q:What are the main differences between wrought round steel, hot rolled round steel and cold drawn round steel? Where are they used separately?
- Round steel three processing methods are more common, should be very wide surface. Hot rolled round steel, used in construction and general hardware parts processing is very common.
- Q:What are the scientific names of round bar and screw steel?
- Steel: steel is commonly known as hot rolled ribbed bar. Ordinary hot rolled steel bars are made up of HRB and the minimum yield point of the brand.
- Q:Are lightning checks required for galvanized steel, flat steel and round steel?
- The corrosion resistance of cold galvanizing is not as good as that of hot-dip galvanizing. It is used as lightning protection and grounding material. It is corroded quickly, and the grounding resistance is raised rapidly. It exceeds the required resistance.
- Q:How can I connect channel steel and round steel?
- Can first welding a large circular steel plate and steel bar etc. in the channel to the end faces of the circular plate thickness should be more than 10mm, then the circular plate side angle steel and round steel bar to coincide welding, chamfering, need full welding between the two.
- Q:Why is a steel rope made of many wires rather than a round bar of steel?
- The multi ply, in order to increase the cross-sectional area increases the tension will not suddenly broken, fine wire bend more easily, so the bending of wick core can be better, with better lubrication of steel wire rope. If it is a steel bar, it is not easy to bend, it is easy to break suddenly, and the practicability is poor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range