Stainless Steel Bar
Stainless Steel Round Bright Bar
Hot-rolled Stainless Steel Black Bar
- Q:What's the difference between pure iron round steel and electromagnetic pure iron bar?
- One thing, one thing, the same thing is round. However, in the general industry, about 30 of the habit is called bar,
- Q:20# difference between round bar and A3 round bar, can they be used separately?
- The first floor of the answer is lame, 20 is a low carbon steel, low carbon steel is A3, and the two carbon content are equivalent, both mechanical properties are equivalent, but they are not the same, the 20 steel is high quality carbon steel, carbon structural steel is A3, not to see the difference. 20 steel better quality, chemical composition, impurity content control are better, and A3 to casually, so if you only occasionally used, that is no problem, if often use, it is a better consistency of 20 steel
- Q:12 of the diameter of the round steel can be M12 out of the thread is not
- It depends on your material straight straight, generally should be right, you check the metric thread specification table, there is large size can be much, I think you are a little round a little better, so that you may get the car, do not appear to have a side material shortage phenomenon
- Q:What's the difference between bearing steel and round steel?
- Steel is an important material for national construction and the realization of the four modernization indispensable, its wide application, wide variety, according to the different steel profile is generally divided into sections and plates, pipes and metal products four categories, in order to facilitate the organization of steel production, supply management and order management, and divided into heavy rail, light rail, large steel, and steel, small steel, steel cold-formed steel, high-quality steel, wire rod, steel plate, steel sheet, electrical silicon steel sheet, strip steel, seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, steel, metal products and other varieties.
- Q:Difference between round bar and other steel bars
- It is divided into three kinds: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Round steel (grade 1 steel) belongs to ordinary low carbon steel, and most other steel bars are alloy steel. Round steel is of low strength and high strength of other steel.
- Q:How many roots are there in a standard ton of steel and how many meters are there in a steel bar?
- Generally, the length of steel bars is 6 meters, 9 meters, 12 meters, 6 meters, which is rarely seen on the construction site. A standard bundle is 2 tons.
- Q:What is the diameter deviation of 12 mm galvanized round bar?
- Hot galvanized round steel refers to the cross section of round solid steel. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:What's the difference between a round tube and a round tube?
- Round steel is solid and round tubes are hollow
- Q:Round bar, flat steel, not reinforced?
- All belong to section steel. Round steel can be used as reinforcing steel, which is often referred to as light round bar and primary steel. Flat steel is finished steel, not steel.
- Q:What's the difference between round steel and screw steel? Which is cheaper than steel on the market these days?
- Round steel and thread steel are mainly made of different materials and purposes, so prices are different, and they need to be chosen according to actual needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range