Order On-line Tracking
OKorder is offering Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
1. Steel round bar products is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures. And it can be used in production of handrail, windows, machinery, telecom and curtain wall.
2. It can be used in the fields like metal mines, cement plants, water coal slurry, power stations and chemical industry.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
4. Recommended watchcase factory, screw factory and other cold stamping products industry use.
OKorder's Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
1. The steel in which the main interstitial alloying constituent is carbon in the range of 0.12–2.0%.
2. As the carbon percentage content rises, steel has the ability to become harder and stronger through heat treating; however it becomes less ductile.
3. Regardless of the heat treatment, higher carbon content reduces weld ability. In carbon steels, the higher carbon content lowers the melting point.
4. Quality should be in conformity with the specification of the manufacturer. Quantity and packing conditions should be in conformity with the term in the contract.
Main Product Features:
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Specifications of Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails
1. Grade: Q235, A36, SS400, S235JR
2. Feature: Unbreakable, grinding resistant and high impact value
3. Diameter: 8mm-150mm
4. Performance: Mainly for civil construction
5. Characteristics: Even hardness, no deformation, no breaking, no mal-roundness
6. Technique: Hot rolled
7. Mass: Mass (kg/m) = Diameter (mm) × Diameter (mm) × 0.00617
Packaging & Delivery of Mild Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars for Bults and Nults
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: The price invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
Production Flow of Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails
Material prepare (billet) — heat up — rough rolling — precision rolling — cooling — packing — storage and transportation
Q1: The products are invoicing on theoritical weight or on actual weight?
A1: We can do it in both manners, according to the customers' request.
Q2: What is the normal tolerance of Hot Rolled Steel Round Bars of Q195, Q235 for Making Nails?
A2: Normally 3%-5%, but we can also produce the goods according to the customers' requests.
Q3: How soon can we receive the product after purchase?
A3: Within three days of placing an order, we will begin production. The specific shipping date is dependent upon international and government factors, but is typically 7 to 10 workdays.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|