Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
1. Applications of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Cooling water system
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
2. Performance Range of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Capacity: Q up to 240m3/h
Head: H up to 305m
Temperature: T up to 120℃
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
Power: P up to 110kw
3. Standard Material of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
Close coupled vertical multistage pump with stainless steel parts which be driven by a standard TEFC motor, discharge and suction in the same line.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw, Class F and IP55 are standard.
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
Mechanical seal is Tungsten Carbide/Graphite, other material is available on request
- Q:22KW pump motor direct start circuit breaker and contactor size? Concrete calculation method
- It's better not to start directly. It's a great test for your motor and contactor. Do a star three start, conditional on doing a star three plus autotransformer start, reducing the starting current. Reduce future maintenance costs. Since do not think about every day to do pump repair.
- Q:can air enter a water pump?
- In general an air pump a water pump are two different types of pump though if your pump is a fixed displacement type, say a diaphragm or piston type pump it could possibly be used to pump air. If your pump is a gear or centrifugal type it will not pump air as it is designed for liquids only. It might tolerate a small volume of air in it but you could end up with cavitation damage to the components the air could cause the pump to lose it's prime that is the air in the casing could make the pump lose suction. What you might be able to try is using a venturi on the pumps outlet. That way you could use your water pump to pump water use the venturi to draw air into the water flow. Without getting too scientific a venturi is a smooth restriction in the pipe that speeds up the fluid (in your case water) flow in doing so it reduces the pressure energy of the fluid turns it into velocity energy. If the restriction is sized right it can drop the pressure of the fluid below atmospheric it will draw air or some other fluid into the flow. Perhaps the easiest way you could do it would be to use a round piece of stainless steel or brass (it won't rust) that is small enough to fit into the pump outlet (I'm guessing you're using hoses) bore a hole along the centre of it then bore a very small hole at right angles to it fit it into the line. It might take a bit of experimentation to get the sizes right but it should suck a bit of air into the line at the same time recirculate the pond water. Make sure there are no restrictions downstream of the venturi as the water will come out of it rather than the air being drawn it. Hope this helps.
- Q:chrysler sebring water pump?
- not real hard to change any cars water pump buy a new one have a look at what it looks like... look at motor see where it ..is remove whatever that is in way of it after getting it off ..you clean the old gasket off ...apply some blue Silicone put on new one and replace what you had to remove refill radiator check for leaks.. and might want to replace thermostat also if its been running hot while you there....should be able to do it in a few hours double check your job for leaks afterwards
- Q:Black ATV silicone on water pump gasket?
- Sealant or silicone is usually used instead of a gasket. A gasket is made to seal and does not need any other kind of sealant. If installing a gasket and you do not want it to move then you use a glue, but just enough to keep the gasket in place. Glue like 3M. If installing a Eng. oil pan gasket where it takes a rubber end or an intake manifold gasket then you use a silicone where the rubber meets the paper or cork gasket. This is for insurance only. Some oil pans don't use a paper gasket then you use a silicone. Lay a good 1/4 inch bead around the block and let it get tacky then carefully install the oil pan. On the water pump, it wont hurt to put silicone to hold the gasket in place, and also insurance in case it leaks Good luck
- Q:replace the water pump on a 94 plymouth grand voyager?
- 94 Plymouth Grand Voyager
- Q:Help with new thermostat on new water pump?
- Back away from that furnace and call your plumber.
- Q:Possible House Water Pump Problem?
- I guess you are on a well system. If that is the case then you for sure have a problem with your pump. Good luck.
- Q:Why can't sprinkler system and hydrant system share water pump in fire fighting system?
- The design code of sprinkler system GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition) stipulates that the sprinkler system shall be provided with an independent water supply pump, that is, the water pump shall not be shared with the hydrant system. The aim is to ensure the reliability of the water supply and prevent interference.See the code for design of automatic sprinkler system, GB 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition), 10.2.1 and the corresponding provisions of the following interpretation.
- Q:can a water pump pumping out air instead of water?
- # Water pumps are generally centrifugal pumps except few specific applications. #Centrifugal pump will not pump,untill and unless the the pump is properly primed [atleast ,casing upto impeller top should be fully submerged with water.] #Since the weight of water is approximately 8000 times that of air (50 miles vs. 34 feet or 80 Km. vs. 10 meters) the centrifugal pump can produce only 1/8000 of its rated liquid pressure. In other words, for every one foot water has to be raised to prime the pump, the centrifugal pump must produce a discharge head of approximately 8000 feet (each meter requires a head of 8000 meters) and that is impossible with conventional impeller diameters and speeds. *All of this means that if you intend to use a centrifugal pump you're going to have to come up with some sensible method of priming it. Your choices will include : *Install a foot valve in the suction piping to insure the liquid will not drain from the pump casing and suction piping when the pump stops. Keep in mind that these valves have a nasty habit of leaking. *Evacuate the air in the system with a positive displacement priming pump operating between the pump and a closed discharge valve. *Fill the pump with liquid prior to starting it. *Convert the application to a self priming pump that maintains a reservoir of liquid at its suction. # Also it is advisable to prime the positive displacement pump to run the pump smoothly, as if for some time it is pumping air,there will not be force balance which can cause damage to the pump spares.
- Q:how to replace water pump in a 96 F150?
- 1. drain coolant 2. remove engine fan and clutch assembly 3. remove radiator hose connection at water pump 4. remove water pump 5. clean water pump to engine mating surfaces 6. install water pump with water pump gasket 7. rest of installationin reverse order of removal
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range