Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
1. Applications of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Cooling water system
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
2. Performance Range of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Capacity: Q up to 240m3/h
Head: H up to 305m
Temperature: T up to 120℃
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
Power: P up to 110kw
3. Standard Material of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
Close coupled vertical multistage pump with stainless steel parts which be driven by a standard TEFC motor, discharge and suction in the same line.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw, Class F and IP55 are standard.
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
Mechanical seal is Tungsten Carbide/Graphite, other material is available on request
- Q:Intelligent pump controller, water is full water transfer automatically shows the next pool of water shortage, what is the matter?
- The sensor is out of order or the line is out of contact.
- Q:What is the reason that the water supply of pump is getting smaller?
- 1., first look at the external situation, to see whether the water pump is running, the water level is not normal, the water inlet has nothing blocked.2., exclude the external situation, or small water, the pump itself may leak, it will also make water smaller
- Q:What is the reason for the overload of the water pump indicator?
- Hello friend, pump overload shows that the water pump current increases, the power supply phase and water pump load becomes larger.
- Q:What is the 10KV pump unit?
- 10KV should refer to the motor start voltage value, ultra high voltage start, the general pump more than 160KW of the motor, the voltage used in 6KV, you motor should be more than 300KW
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- Variable frequency water pump refers to the motor, variable frequency pump should be driven by variable frequency motor pumpFrequency conversion, that is, adjustable frequency, frequency conversion motor is able to adjust the speed, adjust the flow, to achieve the purpose of energy saving, but also start small current, maintenance advantages of small workload
- Q:When the pump is connected in parallel, will the head and flow change?
- 2 pumps parallel, lift the same, pump head is not stacked?;Answer: the head can not be superimposed, that is, a lift and a pump, but the pumping speed (flow) is two times a taiwan.2 pumps in series, the same flow, pump head is not stacked?.Answer: the head can be superimposed, that is, the pump head is two times as much as a pump, but the pump speed is the same as that of a pump.A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:What are the brands of air conditioning pumps?
- Danish Grundfos pumpsIn Germany, wilo pumps,Taiwan walrus pump,Italy Calpeda pump
- Q:Safety head of water pump?
- In fact, to prevent pipeline errors, generally take 0.5 meters margin, just in case the pipeline changes, resistance, and do not smoke Sheung Shui
- Q:Pump performance parameters have three sets of data, how to understand the flow, lift, flow speed
- 1, the head is composed of a water pump design decisions, such as motor speed, power, blade shape; the flow is determined by the motor power and lift, the same power lift higher flux is small; velocity determined by flow and pipe section with a pump pipeline section greater velocity.2, the pump is to transport liquid or liquid pressurization machinery. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:What is the difference between a sewage pump and a clean water pump? Why can't sewage be pumped with clean water?
- The clean water pump and the sewage pump are different from the design. It also requires different material. Sewage pump requires material of solid phase friction, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, and other high resistance, and clean water pump can ignore these requirements. In addition, the sewage pump in a large proportion of large solids content of the fluid can also work normally, and clean water pump in the design can not meet the long-term use of this environment requirements.Of course, clean water pump can also be used for sewage, but only temporary measures, and the life expectancy, the effect can not be guaranteed.
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range