Vertical Multistage Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
1. Applications of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Cooling water system
Municipal water supply and boosting
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
Boiler feed and condensate system
2. Performance Range of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump:
Capacity: Q up to 240m3/h
Head: H up to 305m
Temperature: T up to 120℃
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
Power: P up to 110kw
3. Standard Material of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Vertical Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump
Close coupled vertical multistage pump with stainless steel parts which be driven by a standard TEFC motor, discharge and suction in the same line.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw, Class F and IP55 are standard.
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
Mechanical seal is Tungsten Carbide/Graphite, other material is available on request
- Q:Water pump on Jeep Cherokee?
- It does sound like the water pump. There is a weep hole on the pump body (behind the pulley). You can run your finger on the bottom side of the pump where the pulley shaft goes into the pump housing - it will be wet if there has been leakage. Replacement of the water pump is not all that difficult. You can call any parts store to get the cost of the pump. While you are in there, replace the serpentine belt that drives the pump and go ahead and replace the radiator hoses (that you haven't already replaced plus the heater hoses and any rubber item touching the coolant flow (this will save your having to look at it again anytime soon). I have replaced a lot of water pumps in my time, and it is not a huge job. You can get a manual at AutoZone or any parts store to help walk you through it. Good luck.
- Q:1994 honda accord lx water pump what does it do?
- 1994 Honda Accord Water Pump
- Q:1991 Ford Taurus SHO water pump?
- that will depend on the type
- Q:water pump control help?
- The problem lies with the new 30/50 switch. With Your pressure tank empty of water, set the air pressure at 28psi. What is happening is when the water pressure drops below about 45 psi - the air pressure (50psi) on the bladder is forcing the water out rapidly. Then the pump has to work like cracy to overcome that bladder pressure! Easy Fix. Make sure the tank has no water in it.
- Q:Level 200 meters distance, elevation 30 meters, how much lift water pump?
- Lift is usually used to overcome vertical height and pipe loss. Now you can determine the vertical height of 30 meters, 230 meters long pipeline losses but you lack of data not calculated. With the following conditions can be calculated: 1, flow; 2, pipe diameter; 3; pipeline material; 4, elbow number; 5, valve types and quantities.
- Q:30kW what is the flow rate of the pump?
- Without a lift, how can I calculate it for you?
- Q:Which is the better option for a home water pump?
- In case of pump failure, it's much easier to repair/replace a floor based pump plumbed with isolation valves and unions. I've replaced a few due to motor failures and flood damage. Arguably, the submersible pump wouldn't have suffered damage due to flooding. Another consideration is vertical pump height. A floor based pump has to draw a vacuum to induce water to flow up to the impeller. This limits the practical draw to between 25 and 30 ft. Much more than that height and the vacuum will exceed the vapor pressure of the the water, boiling it rather than pumping it. A special device can be used to boost the lift: an ejector is placed down the well. Water is pumped down to the ejector, which pulls additional water back up using the venturi effect. This method suffers from additional friction losses but has clear advantages. If you need to pump water up a well more than 20 feet vertical, you should consider a submersible pump, particularly if you are concerned about the possibility of the water table lowering.
- Q:water pump for a refrigerator?
- Of course this can be done, not cheaply but, it can be done. Your going to have to by an X-tol tank about one gallon then a small pump, one that can handle the amount of pressure you'll need. Then, all that's necessary is the lines to the fridge.
- Q:How much to replace a water pump on 2006 Mitsubishi Raider?
- Have you asked the dealer to send you the part at least? Call Mitsubishi and ask it that would be possible, you never know. You could send in the old pump and possibly get compensation. Keep your bills. Discuss it with them. Your dealer should provide you with the area Mitsubishi representatives contact information. The prices for those can be expensive. Ask the dealer, service dept, for the labour, how many hrs. to change the pump. They should tell you. Also for the cost of the pump. Add the two together and you have your ans. Join CAA, or AAA, get a gold card, wait two days for the card's towing to take effect, then have it towed in on the card. Done all the time. Or if you have a relative with a Gold card they can have it towed in as long as they are with the car with their card when the tow truck comes.
- Q:Does anyone make a solar powered water pump?
- Create okorder.com/
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range