Single-stage Double Suction Pump Brief Introduction
Application of Single-stage Double Suction Pump
It is mainly used to transport liquid, such as clean water or liquid with physicochemical properties similar to clean water in power stations, municipal water projects, building, fire-fighting works, mines and other industries.
Operating Condition of Single-stage Double Suction Pump
Discharge dimension: 150-1600mm.
Working temperature:≤80℃, if more than 80℃, pump should be with cooling system.
- Q:What are submersible water pumps?
- Submersible pumps are among the pumps used for pumping liquids from a sump or reservoir at low level. The non-submersible pumps are placed above the the liquid level. Submersible pumps are immersed in the liquid in the sump. The submersible pumps have positive suction head while the submersible pumps have negative suction head.
- Q:calc work-water pumping question...?
- Work is force x distance, which is conveniently pounds x feet. Since we are only interested in the height here (as that is the direction we are pumping), we only need to integrate along that path. The differential weight/force being pumped is the volume (LxWxH = 2 x 3 x dH) times the density (80) and the distance is the height that volume is pumped (6 - H). So W = integral( 6 * 80 * dH * (6-H)) from H=0 to 6 W = integral ((2880 - 480H) dH) = 2880H - 240*H^2 = 2880(6) - 240*(6)^2 = 8640 foot-pounds of work. If you are pumping from the spout, replace the 6-H with 11-H, and the answer becomes 23,040 foot-pounds, which makes sense since you have almost tripled the averge height you were lifting. For the 2/3, change the range of the integration to H = 2 - 6, since H = 0 - 2 represents the water at the bottom of the tank that will still be there later. This gives you answers of 3840 and 13,440 foot-pounds respectively, showing that the last couple of feet are the hardest to pump out (because they have the farthest to go...)
- Q:estimated cost for changing a 95 toyota sr5 4runner v6 3.0 water pump?
- Too okorder.com i did this, and by doing so it saved me money, time, and the risk of getting ripped off.
- Q:Pump adapter belongs to the system of fire pool equipment?
- Not belong to. According to the specification, fire hydrant system and automatic sprinkler system fire water supply pipe should be installed on the pump adapter, therefore, it belongs to the fire water supply facilities.
- Q:Location of fresh water pump on early 90's Jayco 2500 bumper pull trailer.?
- having had many travel trailers the water pump is usually in a cabinet or under a bed or couch with a lot of plastic water lines near where you screw the water hose into the side of the trailer. and they are usually a preset psi from the factory so that is usually nothing to have to worry about and most have an on off switch located in the traier by the kitchen sink.And if the hot water heater is no good look into a tankless water heater it will save you money in the long run but initially you have to have a vent installed up through the roof away from a roof air vent. Another suggestion everytime you move a travel trailer they get the crap pounded out of them and someone needs to go up on the roof with a ladder and/or a plank that goes across the width so there is no weight standing on a roof to make dents or pop seams. Use some plastic stuff like plasticote available at wal mart after you move the trailer and set it up go up and make sure to double coat any of the seams that need it. I crank the heat up inside the trailer and do a double coat the heat rising will put a skin on the plasticote in a few hours instead of 12 or more. and the double coat gets any cracks missed the first time around. After that check it once a year if the trailer stays there.
- Q:What would happen if you combined two water pumps?
- Any discharge piping system down stream of a pump (in this case a hose) will have a pressure drop that varies with flow. You can develop a curve of this pressure where flow rate is plotted against pressure drop. Any centrifugal pump will have a performance curve. The lower the discharge head (pressure) the more the pump will pump. The higher the head the less the pump will pump. Assuming these are centrifugal pumps then their performance will balance with the system pressure drop curve to seek a point on each pump's operating curve that matches the overall system pressure drop curve. In other words the pressure will go up some and the flow rate will also go up some but neither will double.
- Q:How do you build a water pump?
- There are a number of different types of pumps (and some overlap between types, too). A suction pump basically sucks water up. This might be a piston pump, or a venturi pump (or some other types). This type of pump raises water up by lowering the air pressure above the water, and letting atmospheric pressure push the water up the tube. Suction pumps can't pull water up more than about 32 feet (because that's how high atmospheric pressure can lift a column of water) but they have the advantage that the pump can be located at the top of where you want the water (rather than down where tie water is). A Lift pump basically uses mechanical force to raise water upwards. This could be a chain of buckets, or an Archimedes screw, or a bubble-lift pump. All these pumps need to have at least part of the pump down at the water level (with the exception of the bubble lift, which is kind of a unique design). The most common water pumps are centrifugal pumps. These use a set of spinning vanes to pressurize the water. Water comes in at the center, and hit spinning vanes; these shove the water outward through centrifugal force, and the outlet pipe is at the outside edge of the circle. One other interesting type of pump is the hammer pump. It's sometimes used in remote farming areas, because you can use the energy of a running stream to pump water high up a cliff. In a hammer pump, you let water flow through a relatively long tube. The tube has a vertical pipe near it's end. You let the water run through, and then suddenly close off the end of the pipe. The momentum of the water (combined with the fact that water isn't very compressible) can force a shot of water very far up the vertical tube. Hope this gives you enough to search for on the web!
- Q:TDH what units are present in the pump parameters?
- Answer: TDH stands for single pole double suction horizontal chemical process pump, suitable for conveying clean or containing micro solid particles of ultra low temperature or high temperature liquid medium, is also particularly suitable for conveying strong corrosive medium. All facilities for horizontal installation are available.Mainly used:Petroleum smelting plant, petroleum conveying equipment and pump used in petroleum deep processing devicePump for coal chemical processPumps for water and desalination systemsPumps for fuel coal fired power generation equipmentSewage treatment and environmental protection pumpStructure characteristics:Pump in the horizontal opening, suction and discharge pipeline is located in the lower half of the pump body. The disassembly and replacement of the wearing parts and the replacement of the rotor parts can be performed without disassembly of the pipe.Double suction impeller, high efficiency, good cavitation performance, axial force is basically balanced.Rigid axle shaft and bearing, double end support, small deflection, small vibration, low noise, oil lubrication of rolling bearings with oil ring, constant level oiler automatic control level, and can get automatic compensation, radial thrust ball bearings back-to-back bear residual axial force.The sealing ring of the shell is provided with a stop and a step, and is arranged on the pump body and the pump cover, so that the assembly and disassembly are convenient.
- Q:What all do I need to replace the timing belt and water pump?
- a timing belt and a water pump.
- Q:how do you make the wooden base for a manual water pump?
- you can make a wooden floor cover using a treated good lumber of 1 X 6 for the floor and 2 X 6 lumber for the floor joist. assemble the 2X6 lumber for the floor joist. depending on the top area of your water tank. arrange the floor joist at 0.60 meter spacing and 1.2 meter braces. after that, use 1X6 lumber as flooring with at least 2 cm spacing between lumber. as on the base of your pump, you can reinforce it by adding 2X6 braces. use a lug bolt depending on the size of the slot at the base of your pump then bolt it on top of the 1X6 flooring. its better if we can draw it here to make it easier to understand and explain i dont know if this can help much because we havent seen the actual situation of your tank and your pump.
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average