High pressure Water Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:water pump gasket question?
- Weekend before last, I did the entire timing chain cover and water pump assembly of my '92's Mustang's 5.0L. Used the red silicone.......doesn't leak a drop.
- Q:Water pump replacement.?
- Are you forgetting to mention something? Ah! Year, Make and Model. Engine size is a plus ... only a fool who knows nothing will answer your question without knowing the at least needed to know information ... What do you mean: if my water pump is clearly on the serpentine belt I t need to replace the timing chain to get to it correct? You've said: Timing chain and yet, the first answer by You may be right said: If you can change the pump without removing the timing belt then go for it, you are lucky. See what has happened when the needed to know information were not specified? .. and how do you expect any of us to know the question you have mentioned before and could not read your history in YA? I've rest my case ...
- Q:where is the water pump on my 94 civic?
- On your car the timing belt drives the water pump. At the same time check the tension er. and replace the belt. its a big job. you drop the front engine mount on most models.
- Q:2003 ford focus water pump?
- I have a diesel one with a noisy water pump in the winter and in the summer it's quiet! Been like this for four years!
- Q:What is the difference between a sewage pump and a clean water pump? Why can't sewage be pumped with clean water?
- In short, the main difference between clean water pump and sewage pump: impeller and runner design, as well as other parts of the configuration are very different.1., in order to prevent clogging of sewage pump, the main design of large flow channel, so naturally lead to relatively low efficiency, so the head is generally not high. Clear water pump flow smaller, smaller clearance, the head is relatively high.2. in order to prevent the wound, water pump impeller design is more simple but not ring pump, equipped with tips, cloth and other debris can be crushed after the pump, and the impeller water pump is relatively complex, but the efficiency will be significantly higher than the former.3., in order to prevent wear and corrosion, sewage pumps generally use better wear resistance, corrosion resistance, mechanical seal and O ring as the seal of water pumps, and clean water pump without strict consideration.To sum up, we can get a very good understanding of why not water pump sewage problems -- characteristics of channel and the impeller and other key design, resulting in water pump for sewage situation is likely to occur, blocking, winding, wear and corrosion occurs, resulting in damage to pump or scrapped, so water pump can not be used sewage.
- Q:Well water pump keep failing?
- that's a vague description of the pump. theres several types of pumps too. you need to either shield the pump, or move it to a different location, so its nots moist and damp all the time. drop a sand point down to the well, seal the well from the pump , or buy a different type. call a well service and ask them your options. good luck man! gee, that must get expensive.
- Q:How much is it to replace a water pump?
- i just replaced my water pump on my jeep, the whole water pump kit was about $59.99 with lifetime warranty, most mechanics charge alot to do it, i did it myself, you just need a water pump, gasket, coolant draining pan, bottle of coolant and the procedure is pretty easy
- Q:The role of water replenishing pump in circulating system
- In the circulatory system, the replenishment pump acts as a means of circulating water to the heating system and to supplement the water lost by the circulatory system. Most heating systems use a constant pressure pump to ensure that users of any degree of the system can normally cycle hot water.The fire unit is normally there are many, including the general use of the unit: water supply pump, fire pump, filling, pressure relief valve, pressure sensor, one-way valve, fire tank must maintain the required pressure, when the pressure drop or leak, the pressure sensor will fire a signal to the irrigation control cabinet, and control the cabinet module will give a water pump signal, such as a water pump after receiving the signal will immediately start running, to the fire in the irrigation water, irrigation water until the fire to the set pressure, the fire control cabinet will give irrigation pressure sensor signal, let the water pump will automatically stop running. Water pump and pressure regulating pump the same principle, are used for replenishment pressure.
- Q:Why should the water pump be opened in time after the pump is started?
- There are many kinds of water pumps in power plants! Single-stage centrifugal pumps generally do not open in time, with the valve opening current increased! Multi stage centrifugal pump should be opened in time, otherwise it will lead to fever due to compression of liquid! With the valve opening, the current will increase! Single stage axial flow pump usually open the valve open, with the valve opening, current changes little or fall!
- Q:How do I repair/replace a water pump for a '99 GMC Sonoma? I'm leaking water like a runny faucet :(?
- you probably hit the nail on the head with the head gasket, but i believe there is also some kind of a heating device that helps to stop the water from getting into the engine. if the heating device breaks water can then condensate and get into the oil. i had to replace this device on my 93 grand am so i know it exists on some cars and trucks. ask around about this heating device. if it's the head gasket there is a STOP LEAK product that you can try from any auto store such as abc auto, pep boys etc. i've used it and sometimes it works sometime not. depends on how bad the leak is.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range