High pressure Water Pump
CDL/CDLF high pressure water pump is special in high pressure, made of stainless steel 304 or 316, all parts touch with liquid are of stainless steel. The pump is vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which drived by a standard electric motor.The motor output shaft directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure resistant cylingder and flow passagecomponets are fixed between pump head and inlet and outlet section with tie-bar bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
· Urban water supply and pressure boosting
· Industrial circulating system and processing system
· Water supply for boiler, condensing system, high-rise building or fire fighting system.
· Water treatment and RO system
· Cooling water system
· TEFC motor,
· 50HZ or 60HZ 220V or 380V
· Protection class: IP55, Insulation class: F
4. Operation conditions:
Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibers
medium temperature: -15°c~+120°c
Capacity range: 1~180 m3/h
Head range: 6~305 m
50HZ Pump Performance Scope
- Q:Does a Insurance policy cover if your Well water pump?
- power outage doesn't burn out water pump. it would simply stop. so insurance would reject this. cause of burnout depends on type of pump and situation. you'll have to dig deeper for the real reason. [breaking the seal on a pump that is immersed in the water would burn it out. dollars to donut holes though that isn't covered by homeowner's insurance -- would be treated the same as a breakdown of your heating unit due to wear.]
- Q:What is the difference between self-priming and non self suction?
- Non self suction is the ordinary water pump for the water inlet pipe, but the flow of water is small,Self suction for the water inlet no water (that is, 4, 5 floor water, no water on the 6 floor), it uses the principle of negative pressure to suck up the water
- Q:Could someone tell me the procedure for removing & installing a water pump on 97 buick skylark 3.1L 3100 SFI?
- Get the Chilton manual.
- Q:1991 Honda Accord needs water pump. Hard to fix?
- It is a pretty big deal. Essentially, the timing belt has to be replaced because the pump is driven by the timing belt. It would be crazy to put the old belt back on unless there is less than ten thousand miles on the belt. For the same reason it is common practice to replace the water pump when replacing the belt. If you are going to do it yourself get a hefty impact wrench - 450 ft-lbs minimum - even if you have to rent it. Loosening the crank bolt by hand is a Herculean task and my 500 ft-lb impact struggles. Always use non-silicate antifreeze in your Honda. Silicates can cause the water pump seal to fail early. If in doubt, get the proper stuff from the dealer. I believe it is premixed, but in case my old mind is playing tricks always dilute antifreeze with purified water.
- Q:No Water in house/well/pump?
- No Water In House
- Q:What size water pump is needed for my pond/waterfall?
- Hi Don, In my point of view it depend on the final effect that you want to create. If you are in the mood of water theraphy, mean that you like to the sound of the water fall, you may want to consider a pump size that a bit higher than your previous ones, and vice versa. In a nutshell you should be able to determine the effect of the waterfall you need since you already have your previous old pump running before.This should be your best guideline to check the size of your new pump needs. There is a bit of extra caution needed if you are thinking of using a bigger size of pump, you should ensure that the pump are not sucking to fast of the water. If this is the case you might be end up having your pond drain half tank. You can get the circle time for the water flow base on the pump size from the catalog.I'm sure your hardware guy are gladly assist you in understanding the matrix conversion Pond size over the pump size,since I can't explain in detail here about the graph reading. But in most cases I just relatively using the first option of comparing the old pump size with the new one. Hope that help. Fazla
- Q:what r the signs water pump is going out on 2000 ford focus zx3 2.0l zetec dohc? thanx in advance.?
- you may have air pocket.look for the perg valve to let the air out. if your water pump leaks it is bad
- Q:2002 Tahoe Water Pump?
- 2002 Chevy Tahoe Water Pump
- Q:Water pump make screech noise?
- You must have a surface mounted well pump also called a jet pump or you wouldn't hear a noise from a submirsable which is at the bottom of the well. Check where the motor hooks onto the pump itself to see if there are any small oil fittings. I doubt that there are, but it can't hurt to look. If you find any use 3M or similar oil to lubricate the bearings. If the house has been vacant for awhile those bearings might be rusty from sitting, and may stop swealing on their own as you use the pump and the shaft/bearings may grind the surface rust off and stop the noise. If they don't you will have to call a service company to evaluate the problem. Here is part of jet pump potential maintainence issues: Perform necessary pump maintenance: some water pumps require inspection and replacement of internal parts such as bearings or impellers as often as after just four or five years of use. While it may be possible to ignore this maintenance for a while, the effect may be to so wear the pump or pump motor parts that complete pump or pump motor replacement are necessary.
- Q:car sounds like it is havent trouble to start when idle after replacing water pump?
- sounds like the timing is off a little, yes, even with the timing set incorrestly, it can still start and run. I doubt your vehicle has coils and there is no such thing as weared.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range