Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:Fire pump room is required to set up water pump control room?
- You can't set it up.If there is a control room host automatic alarm automatic fire alarm system of words (through the pump distribution box can also control) can control the fire pump, if there is no distribution box automatic alarm system you can through the pump room control.Fire pump for fire as the name implies, pump, fire pump is the introduction of foreign products, according to different classification, divided into different types to its sealed, no leaks, corrosion-resistant characteristics, widely used in environmental protection, water treatment, fire departments for pumping all kinds of liquid, no leakage, no pollution is to create civilization workshop civilization, the ideal pump factory and pump type fire control system are similar, only the head and the flow are different. The selection of fire pump should be based on the technological process, water supply and drainage requirements, from five aspects to consider. Fire pump performance and technical conditions meet the requirements of the Atlantic pump standard "fire pump performance and test method" standard.
- Q:Does the water pump and the circulating pump belong to the centrifugal pump?
- As long as the flow and head to meet what pump can be, the general centrifugal pump applications are more.
- Q:2 inches of water pump is generally equipped with high-power motors
- Clean water pump 5.5 kw
- Q:TDH what units are present in the pump parameters?
- In the pump parameters, TDH is the head of President (Ying Chi).The formula is as follows:TDH (Ying Chi) = total head (Ying Chi) = (- water pressure readings + drainage pressure gauge (drainage dynamic head - water head + (drainage pressure gauge - water pressure elevation correction table elevation correction)
- Q:The difference between submersible pumps and centrifugal pumps
- Difference：The installation position is different: one can discharge water, one is on the ground.Working principle: different submersible pump principle similar electric fan, centrifugal pump by centrifugal force makes the water thrown out. According to the design principle of centrifugal force, high speed rotation of the impeller blades to drive the liquid will rotate out of the liquid, so as to achieve the purpose of transportation. There are many medium for transportation, such as oil, water, chemicals and so on. The pump shaft and the motor shaft are of the same shaft, the pump and the motor are made into an integral body and immersed in water. The medium of transportation is water.
- Q:Water pump motor overload
- Flow multiplied by the head is powerFlow can reach less than 180 parties, efficiency is reduced, the size of the impeller can be adjustedAnswer the question, add, depends on the structure of the pump, if the vacuum pump, as you imagine
- Q:What is a variable frequency water pump? What's the difference between a variable frequency pump and an ordinary pump?
- 1, frequency conversion water pump is based on ordinary water pump. The so-called common pump means without any automatic control device of the pump, only the pump head and the motor and a base. The power supply is switched on (default: 220/50Hz or domestic power single-phase three-phase 380V/50Hz) run off, stop. Ordinary pumps do not refer to a particular type of pump, can be centrifugal pumps, pipe pumps, vortex pumps, multi-stage pumps and other pumps commonly used.2, the variable frequency pump, is supplemented by a one-way valve, pressure tank, inverter, constant pressure water supply controller, sensor, valve or electrical components in general based on the composition of water pump with automatic function, and automatic constant pressure frequency conversion water supply device. The input power of frequency conversion water pump can be single phase 220V/50Hz or three-phase 380V/50Hz, but the motor of frequency conversion water pump is usually three-phase. The incoming line is a single-phase 220V variable frequency water pump. The motor is a three-phase 220V motor, the input line is three-phase 380V, and the pump motor is three-phase 380V.Two, the differenceAccording to the definition above, the difference between variable frequency water pump and ordinary water pump is obvious. The main differences: first, the frequency pump has automatic function and constant pressure; ordinary water pump does not; second, variable frequency water pump is a unit, the price is much more expensive than the ordinary water pump.
- Q:Why is the water pump smaller than the pipe diameter?
- The size is only a matter of convenience or experience, and a small number of tubes are already available. As long as you can pick it up, you can use it.The so-called thick pipe to reduce resistance is a certain relationship. But it shouldn't be your decision to choose the big one. Then why don't you choose the big three? Four or the thicker ones?! @! The resistance will be smaller!!!!
- Q:What are the commonly used tools for repairing water pumps?
- Because had done a mechanic, and relates to a pump, not including motor repair, commonly used tools: pliers, pliers, adjustable wrench, wrench, screwdriver, bench drill, multimeter, electric iron, Lamar, hammer, ruler, chisel. Commonly used parts: bearings, impellers, screws, terminals, lubricants and so on.
- Q:30kW what is the flow rate of the pump?
- There are many kinds of pumps, so it's difficult to answer you with a 30KW pump.
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range