Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:What are submersible water pumps?
- A water pump can have all the works above the water, pulling by suction and pushed by atmospheric pressure to a maximum of about 33 feet. Or it can have the motor above water and the lifting mechanism below with a long rod connecting (like an oil well with the donkey engine on the surface), but a bunch of weight and friction. Or it can be waterproofed and the motor and pump lowered down the drilled shaft on a plastic pipe with an electrical cord along side and push the water up. The last is a submersable. Similarly sump pumps and recirculating pumps where the cord, motor, and pump are under the liquid.
- Q:How to I know if I need to replace the water pump?
- Normally if the water pump is bad it will be leaking fluid from a little weep hole right under the pulley bearings. If you have fluid coming from there then yes it needs to be replaced.
- Q:What are some possible symptoms of a car with a Water Pump that is On its way out?
- White smoke is an indication of coolant getting into the engine. It could be a cracked head or blown head gasket. Black smoke can be worn rings or worn valves. A bad water pump could leak or make noises, the temperature is high or coolant bubbling out of the radiator.
- Q:How to measure the temperature of pump body?
- Pump body temperature in general, with the hands feel good, and when the hand arrived, can not accept, the pump will have a problem. Specific by their touch cooked.
- Q:About drive-belt, timing belt, and water pump of a Tpyota Sienna?
- When I change timing belts, I don't change water pumps. Since I do my own maintenance, I'm willing to spend another 4-5 hours tearing things apart to change the water pump if it subsequently fails. If I were paying a shop to do it, I'd have all the work done. Since the water pump is a moving part with bearing, its going to fail. Will it fail at 80k or 180k? Hard to tell. If you're willing to take the chance that it won't fail and are willing to pay the extra money to take it all apart again if it does, then don't change it. A better way to think of it might be in terms of how long you plan to own the vehicle. If you want to keep driving it another 100k miles, then I'd change it out now, if you plan on selling/trading it in in a couple more years, guess I'd be more inclined to skip it. Hope this helps.
- Q:WATER PUMP REPLACEMENT?
- It depends on the make of the car. Some Hondas and Meesoshitties require replacement of the timing belt whenever it is removed due to stress factors and crap. So it is always a good idea to go ahead and do since on a lot of front wheel drive cars you will have everything off in front of the timing belt anyways. So might as well do it right? Better that than end up on the freeway with a snapped timing belt. Not fun.
- Q:laundry washer water pump?
- im residing able now that in case you dont get the pump emptied each and every 6-9 months the water starts off to over flow in the lavatory it backs up in the sink and the nasty lavatory water comes up in the bathtub tub. It feels like your septic the only different element you're able to do is pat the extra funds and function it converted to city sewers as a substitute of properly. sturdy success
- Q:need a new water pump?
- It is very easy and straightforward. The hardest part is the fan clutch unless you have the proper tools. You have that part covered. DO NOT USE ANY SILICONE SEALER!!!!! Be sure all traces of old gasket are removed and install the new gasket dry. Use an anaerobic sealer on the wet bolts. Those are the ones that are through drilled into the water passages. Clean off the threads then use a light coat of sealer. I use either Permatex (brown stuff in the tube) or pipe joint dope. Now is also a great time to flush the system, replace thermostat, and drive belt(s).
- Q:What is the reason for the overload of the water pump indicator?
- Hello friend, pump overload shows that the water pump current increases, the power supply phase and water pump load becomes larger.
- Q:Water Pump replacment?
- My 2002 Trailblazer water pump went out. I was able to get a local mechanic to install it (after I bought the parts for $150.00 The fan shroud and clutch have to come off. You need a special tool also. I think the dealer wanted about 700 bucks. I had the guy do it for 150 I bought the water pump (about 40 bucks) and he replaced the serpentine belt since he had to take to old one off.
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range