Self-priming Jet Pump
Introduction of Self-priming Jet Pump
It contains three major parts, motor, water pump, and sealing parts. The motor is asynchronous type, and the water pump has a unique structure of centrifugal impeller, radial diffuser and jet pipe. The pressurized water flows through jet nozzle to form vacuum atmosphere, and liquid in low water level is sucked into our product, then pressurized and drained. Thus, self priming function is realized. Meanwhile, single mechanical seal is used as the motive seal between motor and water pump, and rubber O ring is used as the static seal for rabbet.
Features of Self-priming Jet Pump
This jet pump is well designed, and it has compact structure. Compared with similar product, our machine has higher working efficiency as well as quieter and more stable running due to the reasonable structure. When the check valve is equipped, the cavity only needs to be filled with water for the initial use which means that this process is unnecessary for the later applications. On the other hand, our product also features reliable sealing, little leakage, high reliability, convenient maintenance, low running cost, long service life, etc
Application of Self-priming Jet Pump
Depending on the advantages above, our jet pump is widely used for farm irrigation, sprinkling irrigation for garden, water supply system for vegetable greenhouse as well as water supply and drainage system for breeding industry, and it is also suitable for lifting water from well, tap water pressurizing and other household applications.
Working Condition of Self-priming Jet Pump
Long-term application pressure: ≤6 bar
Medium temperature: Usually within 0℃~40℃
Ambient temperature: ≤40℃
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Voltage fluctuation range: ±10% of rated voltage
Suction height: ≤9m
PH value of medium: 6.5~8.5
Other requirements of medium: The volume content of solid impurities is within 0.1%, and the granularity should be smaller than 0.2mm.
Motor of Self-priming Jet Pump
2-pole asynchronous motor
Protection rating: IP44
Insulation class: B
Single/three phase motor frequency: 50Hz
Built-in thermal overload protector is equipped with single phase motor.
- Q:Overheating problems... radiator? thermostat? water pump? head gasket?
- could be several things always check the simple things first thermostat and cap the water pump will not always leak if it is bad if you dont see it leaking grab the fan or the pulley on the pump and try to move it if you get any movement it is bad check the oil see if it is brown and milkey looking if it is then it is your head gasket this will also make it hard to start check the plugs to see if they are wet if so there is water in the cylinder which means head gasket and always have the head checked for cracks or being warped a machine shop can do that for you
- Q:Please help! Water pump question.?
- the water pump is in the lower unit....hold on, isn't that a car? sure, us boaters are smarter that your average bear, but you'll probably get more useful information by posting your question in the automotive section.
- Q:Cars water pump went or going out?
- The water pump may be leaking causing the coolant loss. But it is certainly not leaking into the engine. You may have misunderstood the mechanic's explanation of the problem. Where is the white smoke coming from? The engine compartment? Then the water pump may actually be leaking coolant into the engine compartment and onto the exhaust manifold. If the white smoke is coming out the exhaust, it's not your water pump. Car repairs are more expensive today because they are more complex and shops prey on the lack of knowledge that car owner's have about their cars. You wil be charged for the VALUE of the repair, not the actual COST (plus a reasonable profit) of repair. You'll pay about 2x-3x the retail price of the water pump than you would have paid if you bought the water pump yourself. Without that water pump, your car is junk. My daughter paid $700+ to have a $149 alternator replaced.
- Q:On a deisel motor in a boat why does it have coolant and a water pump?
- this is refered to as a fresh water cooling system. the engine has a coolant tank and a recirc pump that pumps the coolant through a tube and shell heat exchanger,just as a car does through a radiator. instead of air around the radiator, the exchanger has sea(lake)water pumped through it by a engine mounted pump or a pump on a outdrive if so equiped. the engine heat is transmitted from the engine coolant to the exchanger, and out to the sea(lake). this system has many advantages. one of the most important is the fact that salt or brackish water never touches the engine block or components, preventing costly corrosion. secondly it keeps the engine running at a more even or constant temp. this is very important to a diesel as the engine puts out its hp and performance at a set temp. the heat exchanger can have an automatic drain system, draining water out of it and with coolant (antifreeze) in the engine, the boat can be operated in freezing weather without freezing, or draining the block every night. Heat exchangers can be backflushed easier than an engine, and allow the boat to be operated in muddy or contaminated water. (I have seen boats with tandem exchngers in case one plugs up or needs cleaning). gasoline and diesel engines can have exchanger systems, but since diesels inherantly are more expensive and live longer, a heat exhanger system is worth while.
- Q:Can a water pump go out after hitting a deer?
- It could have had something to do with it if the radiator was damaged. This is the problem with new cars everything is hidden so you need to replace a half dozen good parts so you can fix the one thats bad. In the not to long ago days you would have went to the auto store, plunked down about $20.00 for a new pump went home and after taking out maby 4 bolts, had the new one on and been back on the road in an hour or so. If your not old enough to remember those days then it doesn't matter. Your going to pay maby 6-8 hundred dollars to replace a 50 dollar part.
- Q:Bad water pump diagnose?
- A leaky radiator could also be the cause of leaking coolant. Sometimes waterpumps rattle as they're dying.
- Q:Level 200 meters distance, elevation 30 meters, how much lift water pump?
- Lift is usually used to overcome vertical height and pipe loss. Now you can determine the vertical height of 30 meters, 230 meters long pipeline losses but you lack of data not calculated. With the following conditions can be calculated: 1, flow; 2, pipe diameter; 3; pipeline material; 4, elbow number; 5, valve types and quantities.
- Q:What is the difference between a fire pump and a living water pump?
- Fire pump and life pump essential difference, simply said: in the materialBecause we are used every day in the life of the pump, so there is no rust phenomenon, and the fire pump can not occur even in a hundred years to spend time, even some of the fire pump until life exceed the standard is not used, only periodically, so in order to prevent emergencies caused economic losses and personnel to design special pump different from the life of pump material as fire pump. Single stage centrifugal pump. The multistage centrifugal pump and pump life principle without any distinction, but the material will cast steel replacing 304, 309 stainless steel or copper materials, different specifications of other fire pump structure, materials should use copper and stainless steel.
- Q:Is a 3000 watt generator sufficient to power a 3/4 horsepower water pump?
- Danny and GTB give a good answer, I just add some: As a rule of thumb, 1 horsepower (HP or hp) is equal to 750 watts, and a motorized electric equipment at start up will suck electricity power about twice as much as its specification. Is you pump equipped with a three phase or a single phase electric motor? You have to suit it with the generator. As for the generator, if possible you choose a generator with big flywheel, with slower RPM -rotations per minutes- than a generator with high RPM, because a water pump will frequently on and off according to the usage. This could cause the generator to wave down and up accordingly. Or a generator equipped with an electronic governor that will react fast enough to the frequent on and off load of the water pump. Hope the best and God bless you and good luck day by day!!
- Q:Water pump housing is NOT available at any parts store.?
- Not sure what you mean by housing. Nobody is going to have just the housing. The entire Water Pump is available from Autozone, from $22 - $63 depending on type and warranty. The severe duty and new pumps are special order/available to ship. The standard reman is available in store, at my local store at least. Same pump as the 5.2L and 5.9L V8's. Can't be that hard to find. This is assuming of course, you have the 3.9L?
We have powerful technical force, good equipment, advanced techniques, high-level automatization and a full set of advanced test equipment. We pay attention to product innovation and technical reform meeting ISO9001:2000 standard. With powerful technical force and excellent technical people, we are able to research and develop different kinds of high performance motors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||3,000-5,000 square meters
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range