Vertical turbine pump:
1. Application of Vertical Turbine Pump
Irrigation for deep well
Sprinkling and irrigation
Industrial wet-pit sumps
River/Sea water circulation
2. Featuresof Vertical Turbine Pump
Capacity: up to 40000m3/h
Head: up to 200m
Temperature: up to 40℃
Speed: 2900/1450/980rpm; 3500/1750/1180rpm
3. Specifications of Vertical Turbine Pump
Bowl: Cast iron, Stainless steel
Shaft: Stainless steel
Impeller: Cast iron, Bronze or Stainless steel
Discharge head: Cast iron or carbon steel
4. Description of Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical single stage or multistage pump with mixed or axial flow impeller design, broad hydraulic coverage provides best selection to meet specific operating conditions. Fabricated or cast iron, surface or underground discharge head, shaft and bearing combinations promote long life with options of open or enclose line shaft construction. It can be driven by VHS NEMA Standard motor, VSS motor or diesel engine through right angle gear box.
- Q:25KW what is the lift of the pump?
- 2 floor, the following formula is not accurate, the margin of safety is too large.N=Q (L/s), *H (m), /102/ (0.6~0.85), /0.85As follows: for reference only: (pump flow * pump lift) / (367* pump efficiency) * pump motor power safety margin (constant general take 1.1-1.2) = pump power.Unit: flow M3/H, head MNow you know the power of the pump, but you do not know the efficiency of the pump and flow, so the pump head can not be calculated.Can the normal operation of pump flow velocity detection using ultrasonic detection equipment, combined with the calculation of pump diameter of the flow and shaft power testing equipment can use foreign advanced measure pump, electric motor with related input parameters to calculate the pump efficiency. Then use the formula above to calculate the pump head.The simple way is to ask the designer directly about the design parameters.
- Q:Why does the pump decay when connected in parallel?
- Because a water pump has reached the rated parameters, the parallel is only "superfluous".
- Q:When did the pump start?
- The promotion of water is very important to human life and production. There are various ancient water appliances, such as Egypt's chain pump (seventeenth Century BC), China shadoof (seventeenth Century BC), Burton (Eleventh Century BC) and water (first Century ad). The famous spiral rods invented by Archimedes in the third Century BC can lift water to a few meters in a steady and continuous way, and the principle is still used by modern screw pumps.In 200 BC, the ancient Greek fire pump craftsmen invented by Kurt Siby Lucius is a kind of piston pump has the most original, the main components of a typical piston pump piston pump, but only after the steam engine was developed rapidly.1840~1850 years, the United States invented Worthington pump cylinder and steam cylinder opposite, the direct impact of the piston pump, marking the formation of modern piston pumps. Nineteenth Century was the climax of the development of piston pumps, which were already used in a variety of machines, such as water presses. However, with the rapid increase in water demand, from 1920s, the piston pumps with low speed and large flow were gradually replaced by high-speed centrifugal pumps and rotary pumps. But in the field of high pressure and small flow, reciprocating pump still occupies the main position, especially diaphragm pump and plunger pump have their own advantages and are used more and more.
- Q:The pump assembly and the pump are not a thing
- The pump assembly and the pump are the same, just name different, as all the car parts are called assembly, the pump is the same, called water pump assembly. Also, the pump half assembly is the water pump head.A pump is a machine that transports liquids or pumps liquids. It will be the prime mover of the mechanical energy or other external energy transfer to the liquid, the liquid energy increase, mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, alkali liquid, emulsion, suspension emulsion and liquid metal, but also transport liquid, gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids. Pump performance of technical parameters are flow, suction, lift, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to the different principles of work can be divided into volume pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:How to identify the motor series of pumps
- Look at the speed, see the modelFor example, the actual 1430r/min synchronous speed is 1500 rpm, the speed formula: speed = time (60 seconds) * frequency (50HZ) divided by the number of pole pairs one pole of 2 pole, which can be calculated 3000 83019 1500=2 on pole or 4 pole motor.See model is more straightforward: for example motor model is Y 132 M- 4Y, three-phase asynchronous motor, the three-phase asynchronous motor product name: YR for winding type asynchronous motor; YB explosion-proof induction motor; YQ high starting torque of asynchronous motor. 132, a high center (mm)M code, frame length4, the number of polesFrom the motor nameplate marked, you can see that the motor is 2, model FW12-2, speed 2840
- Q:What is the difference between a low pressure pump and a high pressure pump?
- The specific speed of the high pressure pump is relatively smaller than the speed.Lift is not the same, the same flow, high pressure pump head high.Pump and shaft materials are not the same, high pressure pump raw material demand is higher, to be able to accept greater pressure and torque.The size is different, the pump body of high pressure pump is larger.Bearings can also be different, low pressure pumps are rolling bearings, and high pressure pump power, then some pumps are selected sliding bearings.The support method can also be different, the low-pressure pump is the pump foot support, but the high pressure pump can be the intermediate support.
- Q:What are the parameters of the pump price?
- With the flow and head related, the greater the flow rate, the higher the head, the greater the power, the higher the price.
- Q:What are the quota items for the complete pump installation?
- Complete installation of water pump, including:1. pump installation platform, to obtain concrete and reinforced section (if any)2. anchor bolt installation: cap construction reserved bolt mounting holes of the anchor bolt installation hole grouting taking, (may be incorporated into the 1), and the damping piece related item;3. pump installation: installed in the installation of fixed item taking pump, check the wiring and debugging section, the first cable.
- Q:What motor with Grundfos pumps
- Is a good question, bigualu regular with the Danish brand and a German brand is willard. The motor hasn't been disassembled yet. You can help me look around.
- Q:The problem of single phase pumps
- Is your starting capacitor pump is broken. Because you pump it is a single asynchronous motor..... Single-phase asynchronous motor by capacitive phase shifting function, the single-phase alternating current isolated from another 90 degree phase alternating current. The two alternating current into two groups or four groups of motor winding, forming a rotating magnetic field inside the motor rotating magnetic field induced current in the rotor, the induced current magnetic field and rotating magnetic field in the opposite direction, by rotating magnetic field push pull into the rotating state, because the rotor must be cutting magnetic lines to produce induction current, so the rotor speed must be lower than the rotating magnetic induction motor speed, so thatSo if the starting capacitor is broken, then your pump will start difficult,
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average