Vertical turbine pump:
1. Application of Vertical Turbine Pump
Irrigation for deep well
Sprinkling and irrigation
Industrial wet-pit sumps
River/Sea water circulation
2. Featuresof Vertical Turbine Pump
Capacity: up to 40000m3/h
Head: up to 200m
Temperature: up to 40℃
Speed: 2900/1450/980rpm; 3500/1750/1180rpm
3. Specifications of Vertical Turbine Pump
Bowl: Cast iron, Stainless steel
Shaft: Stainless steel
Impeller: Cast iron, Bronze or Stainless steel
Discharge head: Cast iron or carbon steel
4. Description of Vertical Turbine Pump
Vertical single stage or multistage pump with mixed or axial flow impeller design, broad hydraulic coverage provides best selection to meet specific operating conditions. Fabricated or cast iron, surface or underground discharge head, shaft and bearing combinations promote long life with options of open or enclose line shaft construction. It can be driven by VHS NEMA Standard motor, VSS motor or diesel engine through right angle gear box.
- Q:Water hand pump for invention?
- your question is not clear, do you need to build the pump from scratch or you should find one? what is the water flow rate? how high the water need to go? what the helmet has to do with the problem? simplest solution will be to go to the store and buy small hand pump (for fuel).
- Q:1993 honda civic how to change water pump?
- water pump is timing belt driven, so you have to pull all of the belts off, the timing belt cover and that belt also. if that belt has not been replaced in 80,000 miles. you want to do that. i had a 93 civic and a 90 civic that i did the belt and pump in at 230,000 miles. it takes a little time but it is not that bad. the harmonic balancer has to come off for the timing belt also.
- Q:How Do You Identify a Bad Water Pump?
- I agree with f100-supersabre's answer. And here's some more to ponder... Chances are your water pump is just fine. When was the last time, if ever, you serviced your cooling system? And by that I mean dumping the old anti-freeze, back flushing the system to include the heater core and refilling with fresh coolant. If the answer is never then your radiator is probably toast. The internal passages are clogged and it does not dissipate heat effectively any more. Another thing to consider: the electric cooling fan(s). How many does your car have? With one fan, the fan will run: Anytime the A/C is switched on. When the tempurature sensor in the cooling system rises above the preset value of the sensor. With two fans: One will only and always operate when the A/C is switched on. The second will operate in response to the preset value of the cooling system sensor. Check the operation of the fan or fans. Turn on the A/C, the fan or one of the fans will turn on. With one fan only, turn the A/C off and let the car idle until the the single fan turns on in response to engine temperature. With two fans, you can let the A/C run and let the car idle until the second fan turns on in response to engine temp. If the fans don't work as they should, the first place to look is for a blown fuse. High amp fuses are found in the engine bay in a seperate fuse box ...look for this ..pop the lid and check the fuses. A map for the fuse purpose/location is usually found under the lid. If the fuses look okay, then it may be a bad sensor or it might be a bad fan. The sensor is usually less expensive and easier to swap out than the fan assemblies. Your cooling system, if has been neglected, may need both a radiator and some work on the fans if they prove less than up to snuff.
- Q:98 Toyota Camry water pump replacement?
- 1998 Toyota Camry Water Pump
- Q:How much would it cost approximately to replace a water pump and a serpentine belt for a ford taurus 99?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much would it cost approximately to replace a water pump and a serpentine belt for a ford taurus 99? My 1999 ford taurus WATER pump and serpentine belt need to be replaced because I can't stir the stiring wheel .... Would you know approximately how much this could cost so I dont get ripped off ?? I know nothing about cars... and this mechanic is saying between 300$ to 400$ and that is wayyy...
- Q:How do you remove the water pump from bmw m42 engine?
- Remove fan from pulley (usually using a big special open end wrench) turning clockwise with you in front of the car/engine. Loosen bolts holding pulley to water pump (but do not remove bolts and pulley yet). Adjust fan belt tensioner to remove alternator belt (there is a plastic cover in the middle of the tensioner pulley under which is a bolt usually torx 50 with which you can adjust the pulley pulling clockwise/to the right). Proceed to remove bolts and pulley from water pump. Remove bolts from water pump. Put 2 screws into the empty/previously unused holes in the sides of the water pump to pull it out. Remove and replace water pump. Refill with coolant. Bleed cooling system to remove air from the system.
- Q:how serious is a broken water pump on a 95 mazda 626?
- do it yourself or pay someone else? call different shops in your area for a estimate before buying it call more than one on the sly from my experience, on the low side, about $300 up to about $500 but $800 is a good cheap deal for a 95 model and Mazda is a good car that lasts forever and is good on gas but he may be lying to you, it may very well be the headgaskets actually leaking........$1200
- Q:my car overheated and i think it was something with the water pump, anyone now whats wrong and approx cost it?
- did u get a mechanic to do it? or do it your self? in case you had a mechanic do it, ask them to repair it in case you had no problems earlier. must be thermostat, must be you dont have adequate coolant in radiator or perhaps suitable coolant to water ratio. All i understand is you need to bleed out the radiator to eliminate all air after water pump is taken off and placed lower back on, because would reason problems aswell. ok nicely you only as much as date it, so i'm too, your mechanic sounds like a dumb ****, he ought to have bled air out of radiator, the actuality he instructed you is weird and wonderful, ought to have fixed it then and there. that is a vital step of adjusting water pump. If there is air in it, your radiator and water pump wont be rotating the water wonderful. tell him to repair it and say you probably did your analyze and you're actually not paying yet another cent!
- Q:Water Pump on 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora?
- When you mean it wont come loose, do you mean you cant break the bolts loose or is the pump stuck on the motor like glue? If the bolts are stuck, try spray them with penetrating oil and let it work in for about 30 mins. If the pump is stuck, use a narrow putty knif, gently tap in between the pump and the block, and pry it off, then clean the mating surface completely to ensure the new pump seals properly.
- Q:Do I need a new water pump for my Accord?
- it should,nt be water, it should be anti-freeze if it was leaking. if you meant anti-freeze the it don,t have to be the pump. it cold be a busted radiator hose, the radiator or 1 of the heater hoses leaking.
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average