Fire Fighting Pump
1. Specifications of Fire Fighting Pump:
XBD series signal stage signal suction electric fire fighting pump.
XBD series singal stage singal suction fire pump used for industrial and mineral enterprises, engineering construction and high buildings for fire-fighting and strictly accordin to the international standard ISO 2858 and the latest national standard GB6245-1998, "Performance requirements and testing methods of fire-fighting pumps".
2. Features of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Manufactured according to NFPA standards
2) Manufactured with centrifugal fire-fighting pumps
3) Available fire-fighting pumps: XBC-IS, XBC-SLOW, XBC-SLD
4) Mounted diesels: good performance, strong overload capacity, compact structure, easy maintenance and advanced automatio.
3. Applications of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:Help...Need a replacement water pump for my BioCube?
- ok before replacing have you cleaned the inside, and if there are air bubbles comming out it is because it is running dry. Basically all biocubes do this, the filter pad is slowing down the water too much, so either rince it well or replace it. Also i would wash out the blue sponge right before the pump as that can hold alot of dirt as well. Then if not add more water. But if you want to replace the pump, try via aqua water pumps. they tend to be the best. owner of the BC 29 and BC 14
- Q:My 1998 GMC Yukon is leaking water out of the tail pipe.?
- Possible head gasket or warped head. The water is getting out to the water jacket and into the top of the piston. Some water coming out of the exhuast is normal. It would not be a water pump.
- Q:chrysler sebring water pump?
- not real hard to change any cars water pump buy a new one have a look at what it looks like... look at motor see where it ..is remove whatever that is in way of it after getting it off ..you clean the old gasket off ...apply some blue Silicone put on new one and replace what you had to remove refill radiator check for leaks.. and might want to replace thermostat also if its been running hot while you there....should be able to do it in a few hours double check your job for leaks afterwards
- Q:Is a 3000 watt generator sufficient to power a 3/4 horsepower water pump?
- Danny and GTB give a good answer, I just add some: As a rule of thumb, 1 horsepower (HP or hp) is equal to 750 watts, and a motorized electric equipment at start up will suck electricity power about twice as much as its specification. Is you pump equipped with a three phase or a single phase electric motor? You have to suit it with the generator. As for the generator, if possible you choose a generator with big flywheel, with slower RPM -rotations per minutes- than a generator with high RPM, because a water pump will frequently on and off according to the usage. This could cause the generator to wave down and up accordingly. Or a generator equipped with an electronic governor that will react fast enough to the frequent on and off load of the water pump. Hope the best and God bless you and good luck day by day!!
- Q:1990 gti water pump replacement?
- Buy a repair manual. Or better yet buy a lifetime replacment one at Autozone and they will print out a step by step (with pictures torque specs) instructions for you. :)
- Q:Is my water pump failing?
- Not it's because you have a cracked cylinder head. Does the exhaust spew out a lot of white smoke? Edit: Having a blown head gasket does not explain the missing coolant. If you had a misfire or the engine was struggling a little then yes the head gasket would explain that. If you've never seen white smoke from the exhaust or under the hood, then I would say it is because the fan is not working properly. The gurgling that you hear is the boiling water going from the radiator to the reservoir tank. It is probably overfilling the reservoir tank and evaporating as well.
- Q:Engine ticking after Water Pump Replacement?
- Chrysler's 2.7 Liter Engine is pure garbage!!!!!! They start ticking and knocking and then they die. Sorry, I've been a victim of the 2.7 Liter as well. I had a 2002 Intrepid with 101,000 miles. It needed a THIRD engine installed. All those 2.7's sludge up and die. I heard the water pump is built inside of the engine itself...
- Q:Anyone know where I can get a water pump?
- in okorder.com okorder.com
- Q:I have a 1998 Camary 145k 4 cyl my water pump just went out. My timing belt was changed about 25k ago.?
- I would turn the crankshaft with the belt on until the timing marks line up, then remove the belt, do the work, then put it back together... if you take it apart with the timing marks out of alignment, then it will be more difficult to put back. just a tip.
- Q:!989 Evinrude water pump problems?
- check the water tube conection to make sure it is lined up and check to make sure the key is not sheered or missing from the water pump impeller
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average