Fire Fighting Pump
1. Specifications of Fire Fighting Pump:
XBD series signal stage signal suction electric fire fighting pump.
XBD series singal stage singal suction fire pump used for industrial and mineral enterprises, engineering construction and high buildings for fire-fighting and strictly accordin to the international standard ISO 2858 and the latest national standard GB6245-1998, "Performance requirements and testing methods of fire-fighting pumps".
2. Features of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Manufactured according to NFPA standards
2) Manufactured with centrifugal fire-fighting pumps
3) Available fire-fighting pumps: XBC-IS, XBC-SLOW, XBC-SLD
4) Mounted diesels: good performance, strong overload capacity, compact structure, easy maintenance and advanced automatio.
3. Applications of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:Domestic pump does not use water, or turn, I do not know why?
- The motor should be kept working, may be the motor switch problem, idling motor pump long time will certainly be bad, ha ha, the solution is to find a water pump maintenance master to work safety first!
- Q:55KW how large is the water pump wiring?
- Transmission within 100 meters, 70 square millimeter aluminum cable, or 50 square millimeter copper cable. If you exceed 100 meters, you'll have to add a number to the cable.
- Q:Pump adapter belongs to the system of fire pool equipment?
- Not belong to. They all belong to hydrant water supply system.
- Q:Should the no-load power of the pump be equal to the rated power?
- Not equal to.1. Calculate the shaft power of centrifugal pump:Pa = HQ P /102 KWType H - pump rated lift, m;Q - rated flow of the pump, m3/s;P -- medium density, /m3 kg;Efficiency -- pump rated conditions (ETA = ETA ETA ETA m h V, m -- h -- mechanical efficiency, hydraulic efficiency,ETA V - volume efficiency);Pa - shaft power under rated working condition of pump, KW.2, determine the motor powerP=KPa/.Among them, P--- motors are equipped with powerShaft power under rated condition of Pa-- pumpETA - pump drive efficiency, general pump is using direct drive 1.K-- original motive power margin coefficient (shaft power less than 15KW, 1.25; 15 Pa > 55KW, 55KW > 1.15;, 1.1)
- Q:Water pump motor overload
- Flow multiplied by the head is powerFlow can reach less than 180 parties, efficiency is reduced, the size of the impeller can be adjustedAnswer the question, add, depends on the structure of the pump, if the vacuum pump, as you imagine
- Q:Do you need a stop valve for the pump at home?
- Pump used at home do not take the water stop valve, the water level is too low, it can not pump up. In addition, there is no stop valve, not immediately pumping water, will have to wait a short time.The valve is actually a floating ball valve, when water is accumulated to a certain height, the float top, open the valve linkage; row water, reduce the water level, the valve is automatically closed, it realizes automatic drainage to steam pipeline.
- Q:Why is the minimum liquid temperature allowed at 2 DEG C instead of 0?
- It freezes at 0 degrees, and the pump runs and gets stuck.
- Q:Why is the water pump smaller than the pipe diameter?
- The size is only a matter of convenience or experience, and a small number of tubes are already available. As long as you can pick it up, you can use it.The so-called thick pipe to reduce resistance is a certain relationship. But it shouldn't be your decision to choose the big one. Then why don't you choose the big three? Four or the thicker ones?! @! The resistance will be smaller!!!!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - layman; look at the knowledge of fluid mechanics!!!The question is a conclusion, explain why not one or two words, learn the knowledge of fluid mechanics to know why -- try to answer it, that is to improve the water pump outlet total pressure head, intuitive feeling is to have enough pressure to pump out the water pressure. As for the big three or four, it is necessary to ensure that the flow velocity in the pipe is more uniform, otherwise the flow near the pipe wall will flow or flow too slowly due to viscous action.
- Q:What are the conditions for the series and parallel connection of the pumps?
- Water pumps in series require equal flow, and the latter should be able to withstand the pressure of two pumps and.The parallel pump requires the pump with equal lift head, and the outlet pipe in parallel shall be chosen according to the flow rate of two pumps.
- Q:Three phase water pump rated power 4000W, is three-phase working water pump, the voltage is 380V, how to find the three-phase pump current, and calculation of public
- Three phase water pump motor rated power 4000W is the output shaft power, divided by the motor efficiency (general 85%) is the input power, which is often mistaken. The electric power is =4000/0.85=4706WRated current = electric power /1.732x, rated voltage x, power factor =4706/1.732x380x0.8=8.94A (assuming power factor 0.8).The above three answers are all wrong.
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average