Fire Fighting Pump
1. Specifications of Fire Fighting Pump:
XBD series signal stage signal suction electric fire fighting pump.
XBD series singal stage singal suction fire pump used for industrial and mineral enterprises, engineering construction and high buildings for fire-fighting and strictly accordin to the international standard ISO 2858 and the latest national standard GB6245-1998, "Performance requirements and testing methods of fire-fighting pumps".
2. Features of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Manufactured according to NFPA standards
2) Manufactured with centrifugal fire-fighting pumps
3) Available fire-fighting pumps: XBC-IS, XBC-SLOW, XBC-SLD
4) Mounted diesels: good performance, strong overload capacity, compact structure, easy maintenance and advanced automatio.
3. Applications of Fire Fighting Pump:
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:LSvtec Oil and Water Pump Question?
- you need the GSR/Type-R water pump. This is one of the major causes of LS/VTEC failure. The GSR/Type-R has 22 teeth while the LS/GS has 19 teeth. The extra teeth cause it to spin faster pushing more water through the system. Any time you change something related that uses the timing belt, I ALWAYS install a new timing belt, and tensioner. That way there are no worries later.
- Q:How do i know if my water pump went out in my car?
- sounds like Low water level and a possible head gasket failure from over heating!( low water levels do this) you may? be very lucky and simply have a stuck thermostat or faulty filler cap. ( keeps system pressures correct ) try replacing filler cap as very cheap, also before doing so run engine with full water cooling system with cap off for a minute or two and have somebody rev the engine a few times. we should!! see some water flow across the filler section under filler cap. this will be sign the water pump is working. no flow is possible pump failure. in order of likely hood will be 1) head gasket failure 2) water pump failure 3) filler cap failure.
- Q:Replacing water pump and heater...?
- true. is this hot water heater and pump? rarely do both go bad at once. A hot water heater is 2-300 and install is maybe 150. get an HVAC tech for an opinion. don't take one person's word for anything in which they stand to make a profit.
- Q:What is the purpose of providing recirculation line & balance leak off line for a boiler feed water pump?
- The feed pumps for most power plants are multistage centrifugal pumps. They have a minimum flow requirement or the balancing forces of the various impellers are lost and the pump is damaged. A recirculation line permits a minimum flow to be maintained at all times. It goes back to the deaerator so the boiler feedwater is not lost. Note: many of these pumps have the recycle automated so it is only in operation at very low flow rates. The leak off from the balancing line is recycled for the same reason.
- Q:Water pump in crested geckos cage?
- im sure it wont bother him really!! in the wild he would have alot of strange noises about an if your geckos cage is inside the house he will have heard many other strange noise like hoovers tele music etc! i wouldnt worrry but if its really bothering you take it out!!! xxxxx
- Q:how to change water pump on a 4 cylinder 96 plymouth voyager?
- This is the 2.4L dual cam 4 cyl. The water pump is spun by the timing belt. Get a manual and follow the instructions to change the timing belt and pump. Plan on taking several hours.
- Q:30kW what is the flow rate of the pump?
- Without a lift, how can I calculate it for you?
- Q:chrysler sebring water pump?
- I had a 97 Eagle Vision that had a lot of the same internals as the Sebring, Intrepid, etc... I went through 4 water pumps on it and eventually got rid of it because of the lemon laws. From what I remember back then it is an electric water pump with an absolutely horrid location for mounting. I am going to guess that it's something best left to an ASE type of of mechanic.
- Q:How to replace water pump on a 93' Mustang 5.0?
- sable wasn't a real bad car for the most part. Personally I am not a ford man but if the vehicle has buckets of rust and lots of miles then yes this water pump is the sign of what's to come. Breakdowns that is.
- Q:Water pump 99 ranger?
- Why not call your mechanic for an estimate? He's (or she's) already familiar with your vehicle. Also, they may determine that it's something other than you water pump.
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average