All details for Horizontal Split Casing Pump API610 BB3 type
1.Application of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Oilfields and terminals
2).Crude oil and oil product pipeline
5).High pressure services
6).Sea water pumping
2.Description of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
Horizontal axially split casing, double volute multistage design. Impellers arranged in opposed groups; KSY is a double suction two stage pump for bigger capacity. KDY is a multistage single suction impeller pump for higher head, first stage double suction impeller design for low NPSH required. Removable wear rings protect the casing and impeller. The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The pump complies with the API 610 specification latest edition in all technical details. Special antifriction bearings on both sides and sleeve bearings with ring or forced-feed lubrication (axial bearing as segmental thrust bearing).
3.Specifications of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Capacity: Q up to 6000m³/h
2).Head: H up to 1200m
3).Temperature: T up to 200℃
4).Speed: N 2900/1450/980rpm
- Q:Does anyone make a solar powered water pump?
- There are plenty of water pumps on the market, but solar powered? I have my doubts that anything smaller than a large photocell array would supply enough electricity for such a heavy load as a water pump. (I could be wrong.) If you used photocells to charge a battery, then used a timer to run the pump for a few minutes a day, that would probably do what you need. Another option, if the stream is fast-flowing, might be to use a paddle wheel to drive a pump directly, then have an overflow line from the tank back to the stream. That way your livestock would have fresh water all the time as long as the stream kept flowing. Most farmers are very smart at being able to figure things out and making them work, so I presume you could do this.
- Q:Can a car turn off due to water pump?
- yes it can IF the car is running hot. id wanna see this happen. when you go to look at the car start it up an let it run til it starts to go past normal,once it goes up past normal you can be sure its the water pump not working,which when newer cars overheat they shut off.jus dont run it hot. id also wanna know that the car runs great. no telling how many times he's let it run hot an shut off like that
- Q:$90 labor to replace a water pump...?
- That's about an hour labor in some places. Whats the problem. I would have charged you at least an 1.5 hours According to that link above, $125 is the lowest just for labor only.
- Q:how many water pumps are needed in a country like... africa or pakistan?
- Man you are so stupid. First of all, Africa is not a country, its a continent and there are 53 countries in it. 2nd, Pakistan is not a piss poor country like most of the poor African countries you see daily on TV. Pakistan is a developing country with no shortage of water. In fact, just a few months ago about 30 million people were effected by the worst floods in the country's history. They don't need no water pumps. Worlds 5th and 6th Largest Dams, Mangla Dam and Tarbela Dam are in Pakistan. Not to mention Tarbela is also the world's largest earth-filled dam. Another one, Diamer Bhasha Dam (under construction) when completed would be the worlds highest Roller Compacted Concrete Dam in the world with height of 272 meters, leaving behind Miel I in Colombia (188 meters). Not to mention, Pakistan has the largest irrigation system in the world. So in short Pakistan certainty doesn't need any water pumps donations lol. Whatever water pumps they may need for any purpose, they are perfectly capable of manufacturing themselves. The country made nukes on their own for God sakes! You seem like a good kid though, so if you want to do something for poor people, concentrate on Africa and India. Don't be surprised by India's name because according to UNICEF, India has higher levels of malnourished children than Sub-Saharan Africa and more than 700 million Indians don't have access to toilets whatsoever. They have to relieve themselves in fields or along roadsides, thus creating a hygiene and environmental problem. They would be very grateful to you if you donate toilets to them. :)
- Q:Can I drive my truck or do I have to tow if the water pump is going out.?
- Depends on how bad the water pump is. Is it getting really hot already? Is it leaking water really bad? Answer yes to either one of these and you would probably be best to get it towed to the shop. Most vehicles now have aluminum heads, and over-heating the engine can easily lead to a warped head. That is going to be a whole lot more expensive to fix than what it would cost for a tow. If it holds water and doesn't get too hot, give it a try if it's a short distance, just keep an eye on the temperature gauge. Pull over before it gets into the red zone.
- Q:How do I change the water pump in my ford mustang 98 v6?
- If you don't already know how to do it, then take it to a shop to have it done by the professionals. If you insist on trying it yourself, buy a Chilton's manual for your car, do some online research (with pictures), and buckle down. You will need to loosen the belts, remove the belts, remove the water pump, replace it, and reinstall everything. You will need to make sure that the belt is routed the correct way, or BOOM! You might also want to replace the timing belt while you're in there. It makes sense to replace it if you already are removing it, and the timing belt is something you can't afford to have go bad on you.
- Q:Who can tell me such water pump medium flow direction should be what kind of, from left to right, or from right to left, is low into the higher?
- Look, the direction of the motor is the direction of that arrow. Point to the other side. That's the water out
- Q:is this dirtbike water pump bad?
- The water pump is turned by the primary gear on the crankshaft. When you were turning the water pump - the crankshaft was moving the piston up down in the cylinder. The couple of centimeters of movement is just the play between the gears - that's normal.
- Q:need help on how to replace a water pump in a 1999 ford windstar3.8L?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:Which is the better option for a home water pump?
- In case of pump failure, it's much easier to repair/replace a floor based pump plumbed with isolation valves and unions. I've replaced a few due to motor failures and flood damage. Arguably, the submersible pump wouldn't have suffered damage due to flooding. Another consideration is vertical pump height. A floor based pump has to draw a vacuum to induce water to flow up to the impeller. This limits the practical draw to between 25 and 30 ft. Much more than that height and the vacuum will exceed the vapor pressure of the the water, boiling it rather than pumping it. A special device can be used to boost the lift: an ejector is placed down the well. Water is pumped down to the ejector, which pulls additional water back up using the venturi effect. This method suffers from additional friction losses but has clear advantages. If you need to pump water up a well more than 20 feet vertical, you should consider a submersible pump, particularly if you are concerned about the possibility of the water table lowering.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average