All details for Horizontal Split Casing Pump API610 BB3 type
1.Application of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Oilfields and terminals
2).Crude oil and oil product pipeline
5).High pressure services
6).Sea water pumping
2.Description of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
Horizontal axially split casing, double volute multistage design. Impellers arranged in opposed groups; KSY is a double suction two stage pump for bigger capacity. KDY is a multistage single suction impeller pump for higher head, first stage double suction impeller design for low NPSH required. Removable wear rings protect the casing and impeller. The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The pump complies with the API 610 specification latest edition in all technical details. Special antifriction bearings on both sides and sleeve bearings with ring or forced-feed lubrication (axial bearing as segmental thrust bearing).
3.Specifications of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Capacity: Q up to 6000m³/h
2).Head: H up to 1200m
3).Temperature: T up to 200℃
4).Speed: N 2900/1450/980rpm
- Q:Car repair price question: water Pump?
- water pumps do not take that long to replace, i did the one on my car in about an hour, they probably quoted you a price on a dealer, or manufactures water pump, which is much more expensive i would get a price at a smaller garage possibly or look into doing it yourself,
- Q:Pump impeller diameter plus assembly what changes? What's the effect on the motor?
- Two 1.5 kW desktop self-priming pump impeller 14.7cm primary current 15.5cm problems may occur.After the impeller increases, the flow, head, shaft power will increase (increase in volume see the following formula), the original 1.5KW motor may overload operation.
- Q:What does water pump mean?
- A device that applies power to a liquid and transfers it to where it is needed.
- Q:Acura 1.7 EL Timing Belt and Water Pump replacement?
- The timing belt is what runs off the crankshaft gear to the cam gear and also turn your water pump.. If this belt breaks. the engine dies, and most often the engine gets out of time, causing the valves to bend, and sometimes come in contact with the pistons, The cost of repair in ALABAMA is 650.00, this is parts and labor. and it is recommended every 90k miles.. also I recommend replacing the water pump, and doing a valve adjustment..I a simple form of words...belt breaks, engine stop running...
- Q:water pump gasket question?
- Weekend before last, I did the entire timing chain cover and water pump assembly of my '92's Mustang's 5.0L. Used the red silicone.......doesn't leak a drop.
- Q:What's the water pump?
- The make-up water pump is neither a chilled water pump nor a cooling water pump. It is a water pump for the water supply of the chilled water system.
- Q:What are the commonly used tools for repairing water pumps?
- This universal table is necessary, there is an insulation resistance meter, with some 8 six angle screws, as well as a common pump mechanical seal, you can also enter some of the water pump cable
- Q:How much can you safely restrict a water pump's flow?
- ditto to magic
- Q:Timing belt and water pump change?
- I always suggest at same time. Most timing belt jobs are 4-5 hour jobs and all of that has to be removed to replace the water pumpp, which could be in a week a month or a year (roll the dice) it doesn't usually take much if any additional labor to replace the pump when everything else is out of the way usually just the cost of the pump itself. if you wait and say a month later the water pump goes out you would have the expense of the pump AND ALL THE LABOR AGAIN.
- Q:where is the water pump on 97 ?
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average