All details for Horizontal Split Casing Pump API610 BB3 type
1.Application of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Oilfields and terminals
2).Crude oil and oil product pipeline
5).High pressure services
6).Sea water pumping
2.Description of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
Horizontal axially split casing, double volute multistage design. Impellers arranged in opposed groups; KSY is a double suction two stage pump for bigger capacity. KDY is a multistage single suction impeller pump for higher head, first stage double suction impeller design for low NPSH required. Removable wear rings protect the casing and impeller. The impellers are statically and dynamically balanced. The pump complies with the API 610 specification latest edition in all technical details. Special antifriction bearings on both sides and sleeve bearings with ring or forced-feed lubrication (axial bearing as segmental thrust bearing).
3.Specifications of Horizontal Split Casing Pump
1).Capacity: Q up to 6000m³/h
2).Head: H up to 1200m
3).Temperature: T up to 200℃
4).Speed: N 2900/1450/980rpm
- Q:What is the current of the pump when it is started?
- When the motor starts, the rotor changes from a prohibited state to a rotating state, requiring a great torque, and the current must increase. When the pump starts, because there is water, it is started with load, and the current will be greater.
- Q:4--6 inch deep well pump head? How much per hour out of water?.
- Best answerLift pump is the location of the outlet is high, such as wells 5 meters deep, you put the pumping pipe on the bottom, the pump is placed in the vicinity of well, then, the head is 5 meters, the water power how much you buy depends on the pump, the greater the power, the faster the water pumping. The greater the party...
- Q:Why does the water pump in the tank pull out the power supply and then plug it in?
- After the water pump of the fish tank pulls out the power supply, it is plugged in again. The possible reasons for the non pumping of water are as follows:1, power failure, please check the power supply contact is normal.2, continuous cycle interrupt, this is the pump design reasons, and more appear in the waterfall filter, once the electricity can not automatically restart, need to pump the water in the artificial vessel.3, air embolism, this is the pump design reasons, and more appear in the waterfall bucket filter, once the electricity can not automatically restart, the need for manual pressing to exhaust.4, the water pump is stuck with debris, in the continuous flow of water, debris to the same direction, once the pump stop, debris position change may be stuck water pump, remove, wash it.5, severe wear, which requires a new pump.
- Q:Why is the minimum liquid temperature allowed at 2 DEG C instead of 0?
- It freezes at 0 degrees, and the pump runs and gets stuck.
- Q:A direct type pump model with the coupling type, what is the difference?
- The water pump type is directly connected with the motor, and the motor shaft and the pump are coaxial;Pump motor and pump shaft is separate, with the coupling power transmission.
- Q:Pump adapter joint net outside tube, what is the principle?
- At once the room after the fire, the internal fire pool once water shortage, the water tank can be within the fire truck hit the water chamber through the pump adapter connected to the fire extinguishing effect.
- Q:What does the temperature range of the pump mean?
- The range of temperature is less than 135 degrees Celsius, which means that the range of use shall not exceed 135 degrees celsius. Refers to the temperature of hot water, high pressure steam boiler inside the water temperature is more than 100 degrees Celsius, your pump is a high-pressure high temperature water pump, generally used for steam boiler or high temperature waterway system. For reference only.
- Q:How to remotely control submersible pumps?
- Now the remote control of submersible pumps and pumps is very mature, and the cost is relatively low. We use the Ji'nan Huichi electronic pump remote controller controlled step-down start control cabinet, convenient Clockwork SMS can control the pump start and stop, and return to the working condition of the water pump, water pump overload or lack of power can also feedback fault message to the responsible person
- Q:Pump suction and pressure side road why should vacuum table and pressure gauge, and what role they have?
- The pump suction and pressure side roads shall be equipped with a vacuum meter and a pressure gauge to monitor the operation of the system. When the pump is running, if the suction side of the vacuum decreases, indicating that the performance of water pump or water absorption pipe leakage; if the vacuum increases, it may be blocked suction pipe. The pressure on the water side is too large. It may be less water or the water pipe is blocked. If the pressure drops, the water consumption may increase or the water pump performance will decrease.The pressure gauges on the water side also play an important role in observing the pressure changes at the start of the pump to determine when to open the outlet valve. Usually larger pump starts, should first close the outlet valve to reduce the starting current, until the pressure of the pump rising and stable, then open the outlet valve.
- Q:What is the function of the pump?
- Drainage or irrigation
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average