Horizontal multistage stainless steel centrifugal pump
1. Applications of Horizontal multistage stainless steel centrifugal pump:
Cooling water system
Domestic water supply
General industrial services
2. Features of Horizontal multistage stainless steel centrifugal pump:
Capacity: Q up to 32m3/h
Head: H up to 88m
Temperature: T up to 110 degree
Speed: n 2900rpm or 3500rpm
3. Specifications of Horizontal multistage stainless steel centrifugal pump:
All the parts contact with liquid made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel on request. The pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
4. Description of Horizontal multistage stainless steel centrifugal pump:
Horizontal multistage design with stainless steel stamping welding impeller and diffuser, three different type for choice.
Single phase motor up to 2.2kw Class F and IP55 motor is standard
Standard supply for liquid temperature up to 70℃, high temperature pump are available on request.
- Q:Water pump on Jeep Cherokee?
- It does sound like the water pump. There is a weep hole on the pump body (behind the pulley). You can run your finger on the bottom side of the pump where the pulley shaft goes into the pump housing - it will be wet if there has been leakage. Replacement of the water pump is not all that difficult. You can call any parts store to get the cost of the pump. While you are in there, replace the serpentine belt that drives the pump and go ahead and replace the radiator hoses (that you haven't already replaced plus the heater hoses and any rubber item touching the coolant flow (this will save your having to look at it again anytime soon). I have replaced a lot of water pumps in my time, and it is not a huge job. You can get a manual at AutoZone or any parts store to help walk you through it. Good luck.
- Q:Is it really necessary to replace the water pump with the timing belt?
- your there,cheap insurance,is it neccessary,no but that would be insane.
- Q:Three phase water pump rated power 4000W, is three-phase working water pump, the voltage is 380V, how to find the three-phase pump current, and calculation of public
- Three phase water pump motor rated power 4000W is the output shaft power, divided by the motor efficiency (general 85%) is the input power, which is often mistaken. The electric power is =4000/0.85=4706WRated current = electric power /1.732x, rated voltage x, power factor =4706/1.732x380x0.8=8.94A (assuming power factor 0.8).The above three answers are all wrong.
- Q:2000 Chrysler Voyager w/broken timing belt, water pump, needs thermostat and coolant flush?
- It sounds to me like the water pump broke apart, and destroyed the timing belt. The thermostat has wax inside it to control when it opens and closes, so if it overheated there's a good chance the wax leaked out, and the thermostat will no longer open when it should, causing further overheating. As for the flush, they probably want to make sure there are no broken pieces of water pump in there that will cause further damage. As for having your vehicle serviced by Firestone. Ugh:-( I too would be worried about valve to piston contact when the belt broke, but I'm not sure offhand if that's an interference engine or not. I do however know (slightly off topic), from my time as a Dodge tech, that they had a silent recall on the 3.0L heads: If they happened to have them off for any reason, they would cut a small groove in the top of the valve guides with a special tool, and install a snap ring to prevent the guides from sliding down into the runners.
- Q:Can a leaking water pump ruin brake lines?
- Very doubtful. Even getting anti-freeze on a timing belt should not ruin that. If you had no idea when it was last changed, and it showed signs of cracking, then it would be a good idea to replace it. Make sure to retain mileage records of when it was done. Did he specifically say the brake line rot was related? There are metal lines leading out to the suspension points and then rubber reinforced hoses for the last foot to 18 inches to the backing plate/brake caliper. Usually the rubber line is the first to go. The metal lines can last many decades.
- Q:Trouble with Cam Seals and Water Pump! Help!!?
- change the water pump and the timing belt. the belts on any car should be changed at 100000 miles. make them show you the water pump and explain what the problem was with it.as far as the cam seals just keep an eye on them and keep the oil checked.a little oil leak is no big deal with that many miles. go to your local parts store and ask them about oil addittives that might help recondition the seals.
- Q:Anyone know anything about Mazda water pumps?
- If you had a water pump leak you'd know it! There would be coolant draining out of water pump seal the minute you filled the cooling system. A water pump leak doesn't get coolant into the motor. It will get the timing belt wet with antifreeze and cause the belt to jump time and possibly bend your valves. The only way you'll get coolant in the motor oil is if there is a head gasket leak. To check for that you need to have a block test done.
- Q:RV FRESH WATER PUMPS?
- If you just installed it you may have hooked it up backwards. The intake and output may be reversed or your electrical connection my be opposite what it is supposed to be. Take of the output side and put your finger over it. It should be creating pressure and blow on your finger. If that is not the problem check to see if you have a water filter between the tank and the pump. That my be clogged.
- Q:Is it possible for a water pump in a car to leak for awhile ( days; weeks???) or does?
- Check the water-pump weep hole under the input shaft casting. You have to look underneath the pump while the car is on jack-stands or plastic ramps. The weep-hole will show the color of the coolant if it's leaking. It will leak at a higher rate with the engine is running when the cooling system is under pressure than when the car is sitting and the engine is cold. Any trusted private mechanic or new car dealer can see a water-pump leak if you can't lift the car safely to crawl underneath.
- Q:Help...Need a replacement water pump for my BioCube?
- ok before replacing have you cleaned the inside, and if there are air bubbles comming out it is because it is running dry. Basically all biocubes do this, the filter pad is slowing down the water too much, so either rince it well or replace it. Also i would wash out the blue sponge right before the pump as that can hold alot of dirt as well. Then if not add more water. But if you want to replace the pump, try via aqua water pumps. they tend to be the best. owner of the BC 29 and BC 14
The company is always devote to innovation and management after founded more than 20 years. The company embarked on the road of a virtuous cycle and operating in scale. The company has professional pump design and developing technicians. And formed a manufacture management, quality management and marketing management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
5.00% Central America
5.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average