Multistage Double Suction Pump
1. Specifications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW series Double suction split casing multistage centrifugal Pump.
2. Features of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW Centrifugal pump of double-stage and double -suction bisect volute type is specifially designed and manufactured by our company for using in the occasions which require large flux and high lift,such as iron works, elctric power plants and pump station,etc.
In combination with advanced design experience of double-stage bisect pump at home and aboard, the products are pocessed by using special machine tool.
3. Applications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
This product is applicable for feeding such media as water or liquid similar to water at the temperature from -10oCto 80oC.
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:Two pumps automatically switch start control circuit,
- Do you mean that 2 pumps are used in a hole? With float switch control, plus time relay 24 hours, every 12 hours at will, you set time, seconds, minutes can be
- Q:Why can't sprinkler system and hydrant system share water pump in fire fighting system?
- Code for design of sprinkler systems, GB, 50084 - 2001 (2005 Edition)The water pump 10. 2.1 systems should be set up independently, and should be a preparation or a preparation will set the standby pump ratio.10., 2.2, according to the two load power supply construction, it is appropriate to use diesel pump as a standby pump.Some of them used to be common pumps, and now the code emphasizes independence.
- Q:What is a 1 inch water pump?
- A pump with a diameter of 1 inches.
- Q:Difference between primary hot water pump and two hot water pump
- Primary pump variable flow VPF (variable primary)Flow) system is the new layout of central air-conditioning system, compared with the one or two pump system has more advantages in initial investment and operation cost. At present, some with a pump with variable flow system engineering in the operation of many problems,
- Q:What is the reason that the water supply of pump is getting smaller?
- What kind of pump is it, home pump or factory pump? Single stage impeller or multistage impeller? Vertical or horizontal? Is it single suction or double suction? Different structure of the day pump has different causes of failure. But in general, there are several aspects: 1., the water inlet is small, the inlet pipe is blocked; 2., the blade is worn or broken; 3., the motor speed drops; 4., sealing serious leakage; 5., cavitation phenomenon.
- Q:30kW what is the flow rate of the pump?
- There are many kinds of pumps, so it's difficult to answer you with a 30KW pump.
- Q:Can the water from the fire pump enter the roof fire tank? Why?
- This should be divided into two cases, the key depends on the use of your water tank!If you fire water tank roof is a constant pressure water tank fire control system, the requirements must be set on the water tank outlet check valve, which can only flow from the tank outflow, then pump the water can not enter the roof fire water tank.If the roof fire water tank acts as a water transfer tank and uses it to transport water to a higher building, the fire pump water can enter the water tank
- Q:The problem of single phase pumps
- The capacitor is broken. Change it.
- Q:Is the pump lift horizontal or vertical?
- The vertical height from the center line of the pump impeller to the surface of the water source
- Q:How many lift pumps should be used for 100 meters tall buildings?
- Specific to calculate pipeline loss in order to know.. According to my experience, feeling that life would be 130 meters -140 meters to 110 meters can fire if the premise is the roof of a pump group
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average