Multistage Double Suction Pump
1. Specifications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW series Double suction split casing multistage centrifugal Pump.
2. Features of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
SLOW Centrifugal pump of double-stage and double -suction bisect volute type is specifially designed and manufactured by our company for using in the occasions which require large flux and high lift,such as iron works, elctric power plants and pump station,etc.
In combination with advanced design experience of double-stage bisect pump at home and aboard, the products are pocessed by using special machine tool.
3. Applications of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
This product is applicable for feeding such media as water or liquid similar to water at the temperature from -10oCto 80oC.
1) Suitable for fire-fighting water supply
2) Storehouses, yards, airports
3) Petroleum and chemical industry
4) Power plant, liquefied gas housing, textile workshops
5) Ships, oil ships
- Q:How much to change a 1998 Honda Accord Water Pump?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much to change a 1998 Honda Accord Water Pump? How much should I look for paying for my 1998 Honda Accord Water Pump?? With Labor and Materials?
- Q:How to change water pump on a Honda bf15d short shaft?
- Please get the workshop manual. From an imperfect memory it should be in forward gear to expose a link - but I could be confusing it with other brands. This brand has a known issue with the water pump if ever run dry as both the impellor and the housing can be damaged instantly. The pump should always be replaced as a full assembly, housing, seals and impellor, as detritus can easily block water galleries and that requires extensive work to remediate. The thermostat should be checked and replaced at the same time. Worn and damaged impellor material can easily end up through the block, head, thermostat etc. and that must be checked for as well. The lower cylinder can be down on compression caused by local overheating due to this and mud, sand and corrosion reducing water flow. An engine that very much must be flushed and looked after after all use - that includes all the larger models with this brand. They are quite a good engine, but seem very heavy for the output to me - particularly compared to lifting a two stroke on and off....
- Q:Is it true if your Heater is working then your water pump is working?
- water pump is driven by the serpentine belt. if your belt is slipping then it wont run your water pump, so you could try getting another belt for like 20 bucks at an auto store. the heater is run electrically. well more importantly by a 'blower motor'. it could even be the blower motor resistor, they are connected to the blower motor, and usually have green tape on them. most likely it is going to be the water pump from what you have described
- Q:Do you have to replace the water pump when you replace the timing belt on a 2004 Chevy Aveo LS?
- If you need a timing belt then to keep from having to replace the water pump later and paying for the repair twice then it is just good practice to replace the water pump at the same time. However, the 550.00 sounds a bit high to replace both.
- Q:what am I doing wrong with my water pump install?
- if you still have the old pump match it up with the new one, if its the same the pulley backwards
- Q:Labour involved in replacing a water pump?
- well there is a manual for auto body and repair shops which will list the alotted time to replace things such as your water pump, i dont know how to get ahold of one without goign to a repair shop and asking, this book keeps them from charging 8 hours on somethign that woudl only take 2 hours, however if they run into a problem such as a broken bolt, thats where they can charge you for more time and labor but they should and i think have to tell you before fixing it . . .plus keep in mind that almost all the time, it takes more time jsut to reach the part than to replace it because you have to remove other thigns to get to it . . .sorry for the winded answer, but i woudl call some shops and ask them average times or try to get ahold of the estimate book
- Q:99' toyota camry 4 cyl. water pump?
- the engine series you need is the 5S-FE 2200 cc. That should be the standard 4 cyl in the 99 Camry. the Celica GT used the same engine series (the regular Celica used as smaller engine). the real proof is in the vehicle's VIN's. the 5th character in the VIN describes the engine. Both cars should have a G which signifies the 5S-FE engine. Try to get a whole Celica GT w/ engine in it. you may have to transfer the accessories, brackets, motor mounts etc, to the donor engine to make it fit. Actually i dont think a 2000 Celica will work. A 1999 would work. The 00 Celica went to a new engine - 1ZZ or something.
- Q:Explore the flow of water pump production process is like?
- You should go to the water pump factory visit, than to a vivid books. General settings are specific parameters - three view - model making - modification - Roughing - semi finishing - finishing - material quenching - heat treatment - carburizing - Black - assembly - spray painting - Inspection - Labelling - packaging.
- Q:I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic with a 4.3 liter engine I'd like to replace the water pump on the truck?
- Go to your local auto parts store and pick up a Haynes Repair Manual. Very detailed, and only about $20.
- Q:Does anyone make a solar powered water pump?
- Create okorder.com/
Our wide range of products may be applied to numerous industries including to water irrigation, construction, municipal services and more. With four production bases, our facilities cover an area of approximately 210,000 square meters. Altogether, our group has 6 wholly-owned subsidiaries, 12 sales companies and more than 200 offices throughout the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average