Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
BS EN 593
BS EN 1092 PN 10/PN16
0℃ to 80℃
Fusion Bonded Epoxy
Powder coating/Acid pickling/Paint
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Standard export package or as per your requirements
Delivery Detail: 25 days from date of order
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron
Cast Iron or Ductile Iron or Stainless Steel
Flange Driling Standard
EN 1902-2 PN10/16
EPDM OR NBR
- Q:What about boiler non-return valve without return?
- Reliably disconnect the front and rear valves of the check valve and open the check valve spool. 1, lift check valve, remove dirt and impurities out of the valve, and the necessary lifting shaft between the sand, and then check the sealing surface (line), install the recovery; 2, open the valve, visible to the rotary valve plate, sometimes is the axis of rotation is not flexible, it will add oil activities for many times, then look at the rotary valve in the fully open, whether the opening angle is too large, can not rely on medium reflux and gravity recovery closed, if so, then the opening plus limit (which can be in the spool in the valve plate drilling and tapping screw, in a small Luo Si), do not let the valve plate open to the vertical state, which can be opened to an angle of 80 degrees. You can have a try. Good luck. Happy new year.
- Q:Is there a check valve with a relief valve above?
- You can be sure to answer, no such installationThe fire check valve is not the same as the relief valve.
- Q:Fire hood fire check valve okay?
- 1, the new product role2, the role of soot exhauster smoke exhaust fumes sent to the public flue gas pipeline, with the smoke fumes from the flue gas flow into the room to ensure that the quality of the domestic air environment, home health3, fire valve temperature control device and block check plate up to prevent the flame through public exhaust pipe series.4, the specific selection to check, see products through fire products, testing, assessment, no certificate, and price
- Q:What are the differences between different check valves applications?
- The application performance of the acoustic check valve only allows the medium to flow in one direction, and prevents flow in the direction. Usually the valve is automatically work, fluid pressure flow in one direction, the valve open; the opposite direction of fluid flow by gravity, fluid pressure and valve closing effect on the valve seat, thereby cutting off flow. Not suitable for medium containing solid particles and viscosity. The design of the check valve takes full account of the requirements of the use of the environment, and uses the inclined plate structure to achieve no vibration, no noise, stable operation, and ensure the quiet environment of the hotel and the residential environment, and has the effect of energy saving.
- Q:What's the difference between a stop valve and a check valve? Is it a valve?
- A check valve is a valve that automatically prevents the flow of fluid. The disc of the check valve is opened under the action of fluid pressure, and the fluid flows from the inlet side to the outlet side. When the inlet side pressure is lower than the exit side, the valve automatically closes under the influence of fluid pressure, gravity and other factors to prevent fluid flow backwards. The function of this type of valve is to allow the medium to flow in one direction and to prevent flow in the direction. Usually the valve is automatically work, fluid pressure flow in one direction, the valve open; the opposite direction of fluid flow by gravity, fluid pressure and valve closing effect on the valve seat, thereby cutting off flow. Among them, the check valve belongs to this type of valve, which includes swing check valve and lift check valve. The swing check valve has a hinge mechanism and a gate like valve free against the inclined seat surface.
- Q:Type meaning of check valve
- Check valve additional number: HH, micro resistance, slow closing check valve, BH Insulation check valve, HQ ball type check valve;The check valve type: H on behalf of check valve;The check valve flange connection: 4, 6, 7 for welding clamp;The check valve: 1 lift, 2 vertical, 4 swing, 6 double disc, 8 butterfly;The check valve seal: B Babbitt, F fluorine plastic, H stainless steel, Monel alloy, cast M direct machining of X rubber, Y hard alloy, W;The check valve pressure: 16 pressure of sixteen kg,
- Q:What is the working principle of the flue check valve?
- One end of the Simon common flue check valve is connected with the air pipe of the fume exhauster, and the other end is connected with the common flue.When the lampblack machine is started with air flow through the air inlet and the smoke diversion surface, pushing the one-way valve, the oil fume discharged into public flue; when the lampblack machine stops working, one-way valve automatically closes under the action of gravity, the oil fume channel isolated from the public flue, public flue fumes will not enter in.
- Q:Tap water tank with vertical and horizontal check valve.
- Ball valves usually have very narrow seats, and may remove solids and make seating more efficient.The problem of vibration may be limited to small valves. When the valve is large, the inertia of the moving parts increases. The increased inertia may effectively damp the vibration and cause delayed closing, after the backflow has started. The damping of the seat becomes very important.All valves must check the flow path area and calculate the flow velocity for the design operating conditions. The area of the disc and piston is as important as the area of the main orifice. The smaller runner areas are corrosion prone and may cause cavitation wear.For specific functions, the valve body of the check may include auxiliary connections such as vents and drains. Hot applied valves may sometimes have a bypass valve to allow the system to warm up at low flow.
- Q:Does the tap water return to the water?
- The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, whose main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, prevent the reverse of pump and drive motor, and release the container medium.
- Q:What is the function of the check valve on the air compressor?
- It can cause damage to the compressor (usually called liquid hammer). Also, the exit may be frosted by returning air.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range