1.Structure of Soft Touch Lamination Film Description：
Soft Touch Lamination Film is coated on books and magazine; catalogs; pictures; promotional materials; non-drying adhesive; paper bag; clothes lag.Blueprint document; outdoor advertisement; spray painting; post; digital print.Wedding photograph; photo album.Outside coating for wrapping box for food; medicine; cosmetic; gift; liquor, ect.
Soft Touch Lamination Film is widely used in food,medicine,cosmetics and other industries packaging, can also be used for printing,garland,adhesive sticker ,gold and silver carboard
2.Main Features of the Soft Touch Lamination Film：
Low chormatic aberration after lamination.
Easy to use, saving operating time.
No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
Glossier than traditional laminating films, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
3. Soft Touch Lamination Film Images
4. Soft Touch Lamination Film Specification
Appearance ( color )
: light white transparent liquid
Coating solution temp.
: normal temperature
Compatibilityand good bond coating with polyurethane adhesive
: polyesther or polyether adhesive
Appearance after coating
: ( must brightly or clearly
Bonding strength between PET and PVA
………………………………gr/15mm or N/15mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China. We are engaged in developing and producing new types of environmental friendly laminating materials(thermal laminating film for offset prints, digital prints and advertising inject prints).Our products are exported to Europe, North America, South America, South East Asia, etc.
②What is the package？
3 inch paper roll is always made with more than 1000 meters,so it is always packaging with one roll one carton.And 1 inch paper core is made with below 500meters,so we always packaging it with 9 rolls with one carton.and then by pallet.
③How to application manual?
.Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
.When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
.The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- I suggest you to use sticky gum. Protective film can't be covered on non-sticky gum. You'd better wipe up the gum when you use it.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- It's unlikely to happen when coating the film.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It must be torn off. And it affects the appearance of the kitchen ventilator.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- No need to cut it. You can just use the whole film to cover the keyboard.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range