1.Structure of Soft Touch Lamination Film Description：
Soft Touch Lamination Film is coated on books and magazine; catalogs; pictures; promotional materials; non-drying adhesive; paper bag; clothes lag.Blueprint document; outdoor advertisement; spray painting; post; digital print.Wedding photograph; photo album.Outside coating for wrapping box for food; medicine; cosmetic; gift; liquor, ect.
Soft Touch Lamination Film is widely used in food,medicine,cosmetics and other industries packaging, can also be used for printing,garland,adhesive sticker ,gold and silver carboard
2.Main Features of the Soft Touch Lamination Film：
Low chormatic aberration after lamination.
Easy to use, saving operating time.
No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
Glossier than traditional laminating films, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
3. Soft Touch Lamination Film Images
4. Soft Touch Lamination Film Specification
Appearance ( color )
: light white transparent liquid
Coating solution temp.
: normal temperature
Compatibilityand good bond coating with polyurethane adhesive
: polyesther or polyether adhesive
Appearance after coating
: ( must brightly or clearly
Bonding strength between PET and PVA
………………………………gr/15mm or N/15mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China. We are engaged in developing and producing new types of environmental friendly laminating materials(thermal laminating film for offset prints, digital prints and advertising inject prints).Our products are exported to Europe, North America, South America, South East Asia, etc.
②What is the package？
3 inch paper roll is always made with more than 1000 meters,so it is always packaging with one roll one carton.And 1 inch paper core is made with below 500meters,so we always packaging it with 9 rolls with one carton.and then by pallet.
③How to application manual?
.Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
.When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
.The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
- Q:The use of the protective film
- Introduction of the use of protective film: Accoding to the application range, protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products.The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use.
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:What's anti-blue-ray film used for?
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective films on household appliances?
- Yes, you need to. The film is mainly used to protect the display or other equipments during transportation and selling. It's useless when you use the aplliances. In addition, if you don't tear the films off when you use the appliances, they will not only affect the diaplay but also possibly emit hazardous substances.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adhesive any more?
- Clean with toothpaste at first. It's clean this way. And it won't leave a stain. Then when it's dried, use the cleaning fluid attached with the laptop and spray it on the unadhesive side. And then wipe it up with clean cloth and dry it off. That's all.
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- The simplest way is apply it with a layer of transparent glue over and over again and wait until it gets dry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range