1.Structure of Soft Touch Lamination Film Description：
Soft Touch Lamination Film is coated on books and magazine; catalogs; pictures; promotional materials; non-drying adhesive; paper bag; clothes lag.Blueprint document; outdoor advertisement; spray painting; post; digital print.Wedding photograph; photo album.Outside coating for wrapping box for food; medicine; cosmetic; gift; liquor, ect.
Soft Touch Lamination Film is widely used in food,medicine,cosmetics and other industries packaging, can also be used for printing,garland,adhesive sticker ,gold and silver carboard
2.Main Features of the Soft Touch Lamination Film：
Low chormatic aberration after lamination.
Easy to use, saving operating time.
No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
Glossier than traditional laminating films, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
3. Soft Touch Lamination Film Images
4. Soft Touch Lamination Film Specification
Appearance ( color )
: light white transparent liquid
Coating solution temp.
: normal temperature
Compatibilityand good bond coating with polyurethane adhesive
: polyesther or polyether adhesive
Appearance after coating
: ( must brightly or clearly
Bonding strength between PET and PVA
………………………………gr/15mm or N/15mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China. We are engaged in developing and producing new types of environmental friendly laminating materials(thermal laminating film for offset prints, digital prints and advertising inject prints).Our products are exported to Europe, North America, South America, South East Asia, etc.
②What is the package？
3 inch paper roll is always made with more than 1000 meters,so it is always packaging with one roll one carton.And 1 inch paper core is made with below 500meters,so we always packaging it with 9 rolls with one carton.and then by pallet.
③How to application manual?
.Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
.When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
.The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. There's almost nothing complimentary with original iPad.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- TP protective film is plastic. It can cover the screencan and protect it from scratches, but it can't prevent the crushing of the screen. If you are afraid that your screen may break, you could use toughened glass film.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- You can clean it up with diluents, ethyl alcohol or rosin water which are sold in paint stores. But these solvents all affect the properties of profiles, the latter one in particular. I suggest you not use it too much.
- Q:What kind of printing press is needed to cover decorative protective film?
- During the processing of protective film, film mulching machine must be used in film mulching. And gravure rotary press can be used in printing the protective film.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range