1.Structure of Soft Touch Lamination Film Description：
Soft Touch Lamination Film is coated on books and magazine; catalogs; pictures; promotional materials; non-drying adhesive; paper bag; clothes lag.Blueprint document; outdoor advertisement; spray painting; post; digital print.Wedding photograph; photo album.Outside coating for wrapping box for food; medicine; cosmetic; gift; liquor, ect.
Soft Touch Lamination Film is widely used in food,medicine,cosmetics and other industries packaging, can also be used for printing,garland,adhesive sticker ,gold and silver carboard
2.Main Features of the Soft Touch Lamination Film：
Low chormatic aberration after lamination.
Easy to use, saving operating time.
No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
Glossier than traditional laminating films, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
3. Soft Touch Lamination Film Images
4. Soft Touch Lamination Film Specification
Appearance ( color )
: light white transparent liquid
Coating solution temp.
: normal temperature
Compatibilityand good bond coating with polyurethane adhesive
: polyesther or polyether adhesive
Appearance after coating
: ( must brightly or clearly
Bonding strength between PET and PVA
………………………………gr/15mm or N/15mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China. We are engaged in developing and producing new types of environmental friendly laminating materials(thermal laminating film for offset prints, digital prints and advertising inject prints).Our products are exported to Europe, North America, South America, South East Asia, etc.
②What is the package？
3 inch paper roll is always made with more than 1000 meters,so it is always packaging with one roll one carton.And 1 inch paper core is made with below 500meters,so we always packaging it with 9 rolls with one carton.and then by pallet.
③How to application manual?
.Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
.When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
.The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:How to clean the glue marks left by the protective film on the stainless steel plate of the light in the living room?
- Alcohol works.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- It's not harmful. It's separated from the water bottle. And there are national security standards to keep it under control.
- Q:Is it necessary to tear off the protective film on surveillance camera?
- If the lens, infrared light or photoresistance of the surveillance camera is covered with protective film, I suggest you to tear the film off after the installation. Otherwise it will affect the image definition, the light or the sensitivity of opening infrared light. And it may affect the heat dissipation of relative parts, causing high temperature and unstable operation of the equipments.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Heating the film with electric hair drier and tearing it off. If there's any residue, you can use ethyl acetate to wipe it off.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Do NOT use electric hair drier! It will make it more difficult to remove! Is the elevator made of stainless steel? If it is, you'd better find someone professional in this field to help you remove the film! They have their ways! It will make more difficult to remove.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the door in a quick way?
- Tear it off quickly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range