1.Structure of Soft Touch Lamination Film Description：
Soft Touch Lamination Film is coated on books and magazine; catalogs; pictures; promotional materials; non-drying adhesive; paper bag; clothes lag.Blueprint document; outdoor advertisement; spray painting; post; digital print.Wedding photograph; photo album.Outside coating for wrapping box for food; medicine; cosmetic; gift; liquor, ect.
Soft Touch Lamination Film is widely used in food,medicine,cosmetics and other industries packaging, can also be used for printing,garland,adhesive sticker ,gold and silver carboard
2.Main Features of the Soft Touch Lamination Film：
Low chormatic aberration after lamination.
Easy to use, saving operating time.
No bubble, wrinkle or desquamate.
Glossier than traditional laminating films, keep for a long time and protect the printing color from changing.
None solvent pollution, keep the factory much safer an environment-friendly, health for the workers.
Suitable for ordinary hot laminating machine.
3. Soft Touch Lamination Film Images
4. Soft Touch Lamination Film Specification
Appearance ( color )
: light white transparent liquid
Coating solution temp.
: normal temperature
Compatibilityand good bond coating with polyurethane adhesive
: polyesther or polyether adhesive
Appearance after coating
: ( must brightly or clearly
Bonding strength between PET and PVA
………………………………gr/15mm or N/15mm
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
one of the largest thermal film manufactures in China. We are engaged in developing and producing new types of environmental friendly laminating materials(thermal laminating film for offset prints, digital prints and advertising inject prints).Our products are exported to Europe, North America, South America, South East Asia, etc.
②What is the package？
3 inch paper roll is always made with more than 1000 meters,so it is always packaging with one roll one carton.And 1 inch paper core is made with below 500meters,so we always packaging it with 9 rolls with one carton.and then by pallet.
③How to application manual?
.Adjust roller pressure and temperature according to different types of paper and ink.
.When using the film for the first time or changing to other sizes, we recommend a small trial volume before going into fully mass lamination.
.The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination.
a. When using metal ink
b. When the ink contains too much wax, dried oil, adhesive, and silicon additive. etc
c. When the ink is too thick
d. When the ink is not completely dry
e. When the paper contains too much moisture
f. When there is too much powder
- Q:The protective film on the surface of raw materials.
- Generally speaking, the film is PE (polyethylene) film with single layer structure. It's transparent. Or it is two-layered with composite structure. One of the two layers is BOPP printing film. The other is PET film coated with aluminum. The two kinds of film mentioned above needs to be covered with a layer of PSA before it's used on profiles.If it's difficult to peel down from the profiles, it means the quality of the PSA is not good enough.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the security door?
- The film should be removed within three days after you buy it! ! If there's any remains, you can scrub it off using some detergent! !
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:What's the function of the protective film coated on cup lid?
- It's used to prevent the lid from scratches during delivery. It is not necessary to pay attention to these details.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- According to material quality, it can be made from common materials including PET, OPP (PP), PVC and PE.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How to define the adhesion degrees of protective film?
- At present, there's no such internatinal standards. Each company has its own standards. It's for reference that the adhesion of protective film is usually classified into four degrees which are slight, low, meidium, and high. Generally, 0.02-0.1N refers to slight degree; 0.1-1N,low degree; 1-2N, medium and 2-6N, high. But this is not always the same. It depends on the requirements of themanufacturers.
- Q:Bad smell generated from the electric baking pan after its protective film is destroyed. Is the pan still usable?
- The smell is toxic. The non-stick interior coating is destroyed. I was told that things like is unusable soon or later. You'd better replace it as early as possible. It's destroyed by the spatulas.
- Q:what are the features of AR protective film? What are the differences between it and other protective films?
- Protective film made from AR material is the best protective film on the market at present. AR material is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers: silica gel as the adsorbed layer, PET as the interlayer and outer layer as the special processing layer. And the special processing layer can be further classified into AG processing layer and HC processing layer. AG processing refers to Anti-Glare processing which is used in matte protective film. HC processing is Hard Coating processing, used in protective film with high light transmittance. AR protective film features the effect of non-reflective screen and high light transmittance which exerts no affect on the display of screen. Besides, the surface is specially treated to soften it and make it scratch-resistant and friction-resistant. No scratch leaves on it even after a long time of using. The chemical material silica gel is used as binder to stick the film to the screen without damaging the screen and marks left on it. What's more, it is washable and reusable. At present, it has become the major research object of some famous manufacturers of protective films like OK8 and BENKS. It's easy to buy on the market. But it's more expensive than that made from PET material.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- Recently, the adhesion of PE protective film is determined by the thickness of slica gel. Not long ago, when making protective film for the screen of VDOO mobile phone, the company had the same problem. High adhesion means high thickness. When the whether is hot,the slica gel will expand when heated and contract when cooled making it look like the screen is sweating,which is call overflow for short in jargon. Therefore, make sure the adhesion is not too high, otherwise it will be difficult to tear the film down.
The VDOO company did many experiments when designed the film and finally found the appropriate data of thickness. Besides, taking the thickness into consideration, the purposes of flatness, high resisitance to scratches and high clarity also achieved.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range