High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
- Q:Can graphite products be calcined in air for a long time?
- Because graphite has many excellent properties, it has been widely used in metallurgy, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textile, national defense and other industrial sectors. Refractory material. The graphite product keeps the original chemical properties of flake graphite and has a strong self lubrication performance. The characteristics of graphite powder is of high strength, corrosion resistance and acid resistance of the high temperature of 3000 DEG C and resistance to low temperature of -204 DEG C, and its compressive strength is greater than 800kg/Cm2, and the antioxidant, at 450 degrees Celsius in the air was 1%, rebound rate of 15-50% (density 1.1-1.5). Therefore, graphite products have been widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petrochemical, high energy physics, aerospace, electronics and so on.
- Q:How to cast aluminum parts
- After the molten aluminum, the temperature increased to more than 850 degrees, adding silicon powder mixing, heat preservation 40-60min, the temperature of 720-750 degrees into the metal mold can be.
- Q:Can sintering rare earth fluorides be made of corundum crucibles?
- If it is 700-800 degrees, you can consider using graphite crucible, it is aluminum (aluminum alloy temperature 700-900 degrees) with the best refractories, life expectancy in about half a year, you can understand!
- Q:Graphite producer / graphite manufacturer / graphite enterprise brand, where is there?
- There are a lot of production of graphite materials manufacturers, such as Henan Pingdingshan Kaiyuan, Wuxing, exhausted Shi ah, abroad with the East China Sea, Japan, Roland, SGL etc.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- Graphite heat resistance is much higher than that of quartz ceramics; graphite can be more than 2000, while the highest resistant quartz ceramics 1700 degrees.
- Q:Graphite crucible used six or seven times on how bad?
- It should be that the graphite reacts with the oxygen in the air when it is heated, and is corroded once every time
- Q:What are the carbon elements? What are their structures? What are their properties and uses?
- Graphite, diamond, fullerene (C60) in recent years, scientists have found that in addition to diamond, graphite, and some new existence in the form of element carbon. The earlier found and has made important progress in the study of the C60 molecule.
- Q:How much temperature does a graphite crucible hold?
- Attention to the use of graphite crucibles1, the pot stored in ventilated and dry environment, so as not to affect the use of damp.2, the crucible should be handled gently in the handling, do not fall shock, do not roll, so as not to damage the protective layer of the crucible surface.3, before use to bake the crucible in advance, baking temperature from low to high temperature and slowly, turning the crucible, let the heat evenly, excluding crucible body water, preheating temperature gradually rose to 500 degrees Celsius (such as preheating caused by improper crucible spalling, cracking, not a quality problem will not be returned)4, crucible furnace and crucible to complete, up and down the gap around to meet the requirements, not the pressure in the crucible furnace cover body.5, use should avoid direct flame spraying crucible body, should be sprayed to the crucible base.6, when feeding should be added slowly, it is best to scrap, aniseed don't put too much, too tight, so as not to split up the crucible.7. The crucible tongs used for loading and discharging should be in conformity with the appearance of the crucible, so as not to block the crucible.8, the crucible is best for continuous use, so as to better play its high performance.9, the amount of additive should be added in the smelting process, and excessive use will reduce the service life of the crucible.10. When using the crucible, rotate the crucible periodically so that it can be heated evenly and extended.11, remove the crucible inside and outside the wall of slag and coke should be tapped to avoid damage to the crucible.
- Q:What's the difference between crucible furnace and non crucible furnace in die casting industry?
- The crucible furnace, as the name suggests, is a furnace with a crucible. There are cast iron crucibles, cast steel crucibles, some alloy steel crucibles, graphite crucibles, clay crucibles and carborundum crucibles from the crucible material.
- Q:Graphite crucible heat resistance, then graphite crucible can ignite? Charcoal is mainly composed of graphite, why charcoal can be ignited?
- Graphite is a very pure material, graphite is a transitional type crystal. Each layer of graphite carbon atoms in nonpolar covalent bond connected between molecular layer and graphite by intermolecular forces. The melting point of connection is 3652 to 3697 DEG C (sublimation), so the high temperature graphite crucible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range