High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
- Q:What is the importance of carbon graphite as biological material?
- As a wear-resistant and lubricating material, graphite is often used as a lubricant in the mechanical industry. Lubricants can not be used in high speed, high temperature, high pressure conditions, and graphite wear-resistant materials can be at -200 - 2000 temperature, and at a high sliding speed, without lubricating oil work. Many transporting corrosive media devices are widely used, which is made of graphite material piston ring, the sealing ring and the bearing, they are running, without adding lubricating oil, graphite and many metal processing (drawing, drawing) the good lubricant.
- Q:Corundum crucible and graphite crucibleSome enterprises use graphite crucibles in vacuum furnaces, while some larger ones use corundum crucibles. What I want to know is the advantages and disadvantages of corundum crucibles and graphite crucibles
- Corundum temperature limited, easily cracked at high temperature. But the chemical stability is good, do not use under vacuum. In contrast, corundum is much cheaper.
- Q:Graphite electrode, high temperature resistant oxidation coating, formulation technology
- Graphite materials synthetic materials under high temperature including graphite electrode, graphite mold and graphite crucible three, these three kinds of materials of graphite under high temperature, the graphite is prone to oxidation combustion reaction, cause the rubber surface material of carbon layer porosity increase and loose structure, influence the service life. Taking the conventional baking process of the ladle as an example, the surface of the carbon containing (graphite) refractory material is produced more than 15mm after being roasted, and the decarburization layer is eroded rapidly after being filled. The majority of graphite crucible using ZS-1021 high temperature resistant sealing coating, the coating with high temperature resistance, Sheng Chi Wei Hua special high temperature solution, temperature can reach 1800 DEG C, can long time open flame barbecue, coating materials with nano scale lamellar structure, good compactness, effectively prevent the diffusion of oxygen at high temperature, the hardness can reach 7-8H and the hardness is higher than the hardness of metals. Zhi Sheng Wei Hua ZS-1021 high temperature resistant coating paint closed dense coating formed on the graphite crucible, with strong anti corrosion resistance, high temperature oxidation, anti discoloration effect, resistant properties. High temperature resistant sealing coating is applied to kiln, graphite, metal and so on. At the high temperature, the oxidation rate can reach more than 80%, and the energy saving efficiency of graphite crucible material can reach more than 95%.
- Q:Why do laboratory crucibles use ceramics instead of glass?
- Because the glass has a softening temperature, and the temperature is below 1000 DEG C, therefore, made of glass crucible at high temperature when the heating crucible may be softening deformation, and the glass crucible should not contact with alkaline substances.
- Q:What are the welding methods at the end of the thermocouple?
- Toner toner welding type K thermocouple welding device similar to arc welding, the difference is not connected with one pole of a power supply is connected, but Sheng graphite crucible carbon, the other pole connected by welding thermocouple. When welding, insert the thermoelectric pole into the graphite powder and weld it in a few seconds. This welding method is more convenient than arc welding, but it is easy to cause thermoelectric brittle fracture. This method is suitable for welding low metal thermocouples.
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- 10-9g/ml orders of magnitude can be measured by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry10-13g/ml order of magnitude can be measured by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption SpectrometryIn addition to its excellent performance, flame atomic absorption has been added with an on-line dilution device and switchable single - and double - path optical systems.Graphite furnace atomic absorption adopts transverse heating graphite tube, the heating speed can be as high as 3800K/ seconds, and can set up as many as 30 heating steps to suit all kinds of applications.
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- The silicon carbide crucible is a bowl shaped container with a ceramic bottom. When solids have to be heated by fire, the crucible must be used. Because it is more able to withstand high temperatures than glass. When used, the crucible does not usually fill the melt too much to prevent the heat from jumping out and allowing the air to pass in and out freely for possible oxidation.
- Q:How to extract pure silver from sundry Silver
- Remove iron: will displace the silver on the wok fried, the best fried silver to brown, reddish, and lumpy or granular. After cooling, with a magnet (magnet) to absorb with iron.
- Q:How to break 40 low carbon steel smelting
- Only by argon arc welding in small diameter pipes, piping, is a commonly used method for ITU argon welding section, then replace the consumption of electrode for welding wire, ultra low carbon in the coefficient multiplied by 1.15.
- Q:Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, change, sublimation?
- In metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors, it is widely used in smelting of alloy tool steel and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys. And has better technical and economic results.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range