High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
- Q:Rotary kiln dust removal, zinc coated sand and Zinc Oxide Technology
- These are the skills of an enterprise, and nobody will say that.
- Q:To sum up the different uses (and causes) of various crucibles in ChemistryQuartz glass crucibles, for examplealumina crucibleGlass crucibles, iron crucibles, and the like are different and should be noted
- 2, can not touch the HF and, at high temperature, easy and caustic effects of carbonate and alkali metal.3. quartz crucibles are suitable for melting samples with K2S2O7, KHSO4 as flux, and treating samples with Na2S207 (first drying at 212 degrees) as flux4. quartz brittle, easy to break, use should pay attention to5. except for HF, ordinary dilute inorganic acid can be used as cleaning solutionAlumina crucible: 1. corundum crucible is made of porous fused alumina, which is compact and resistant to melting
- Q:What is the aluminum crucible?
- The crucible of aluminium melting can be sintered by neutral sand in medium frequency electric furnace. Melting crucible is made. The service life is more than 300
- Q:Does the graphite pan need preheating?
- The graphite crucible has good thermal conductivity and high temperature resistance, and the thermal expansion coefficient is small in the process of high temperature use, and has a certain anti strain property for hot and cold quenching. The corrosion resistance of acid and alkaline solution is strong, and it has good chemical stability. In metallurgy, casting, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors, it is widely used in smelting of alloy tool steel and smelting of nonferrous metals and their alloys. And has better technical and economic results.
- Q:Aluminum crucibles can be used to heating soda?
- I don't know much about the reaction, but the melting point of aluminum is lower than that of soda ash.
- Q:Why graphite and diamond is composed of carbon graphite, but not light, is black, and the diamond is urgently in light!
- Simply speaking, the structure is different, so the nature of the expression is different
- Q:What are the uses of graphite? What are the downstream products of graphite?
- As refractory material: graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. They are mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In the process of steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and lining of metallurgical furnaces
- Q:Is the heat conductivity of the crucible good for graphite or iron?
- The thermal conductivity of special graphite is 83~150,The thermal conductivity of iron is 80,The thermal conductivity of cast iron is 43,
- Q:Application of graphite in glass production
- Graphite is an allotrope of elemental carbon around each carbon atom connected with the other three carbon atoms (the arrangement of a plurality of hexagonal honeycomb type) by covalent bond, covalent molecular composition. Since each atom emits an electron, the electrons are free to move, so the graphite belongs to the conductor.
- Q:Is there a single crystal mine in nature? The purification technology and principle of graphite ore? Please detail, thank you!
- Chemical purification products: according to their production methods and fixed carbon content of different, natural flake graphite is divided into high purity graphite, high carbon graphite, medium carbon graphite, low-carbon graphite four kinds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range