Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
package: In pallets
Usage: In steel making
Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- There's no way. It's an industrial problem, and that's how graphite works.
- Q:How to improve the efficiency of graphite electrode milling, please tell me
- There are many factors that determine the need to continue producing graphite electrodes, so high-speed machining has become a key manufacturing process in the die manufacturing industry. Compared with the time required for the milling of graphite electrodes, the processing of high rigidity hard steel still takes longer. When milling dies, cavities, and complex 3D surfaces on hard steel, radial runout errors and tool deviations often result in fracture of the tool. When the tool is broken, it will not only stop the continuous processing of the steel, but also affect the quality of the product, which will lead to the scrap of the parts and the waste of the material.
- Q:MITSUBISHI machine graphite electrode processing, how does not accumulate carbon?
- The three is difficult cold start, is sparking difficult, not easy car, and finally the combustion chamber carbon Yan will cause a heavy cylinder knock, low speed and acceleration noise, causing damage to the piston and crankshaft, causing the engine temperature which can seriously affect the automobile safety. Emission standards exceeded, not only through the annual inspection, but also directly aggravate the pollution of the environment
- Q:How does graphite produce solar cells?
- In addition, the Research Report of the first author, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of materials science and engineering postdoctoral Zhang Shenggen said, different from other semiconductor temperature has been rising continuously, the graphite electrode coating Zinc Oxide nanowires can be temperature controlled at 175 degrees celsius.
- Q:Why should the carbon brush for the trolley be made of graphite?
- Graphite conducts electricity and is self lubricant, resistant to wear. As for why, high school chemistry textbooks have ah.
- Q:The reason why graphite is used as electrode
- The graphite has good conductivity and thermal conductivityThe conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals. Heat conductivity exceeds steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The coefficient of thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, and even at extremely high temperatures, the graphite becomes hot.
- Q:I remember the more lively metal, the electron?
- C metal is copper, because a dilute sulfuric acid into the H2 precipitation, then definitely not copper. And the inactive first precipitate
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- The copper electrode used for finishing size of the copper electrode discharge speed is not fast but spent graphite electrode is relatively smallRequirements of the high surface, the appearance of products are copper electrode discharge processingThe iron electrode is not clear enough to be used
- Q:Will the brush grease not short-circuit the commutator?
- The brush of motor is usually made of pure graphite electrode, electrochemical graphite electrode and metal fossil ink electrode material. Because it contains graphite, it has conductive effect on the one hand
- Q:National standard for graphite electrodes
- Page 7 the international standard specifies the shape, dimensions and tolerances, technical requirements, test methods, packaging, marking, storage, transportation and quality certificates of graphite electrodes. This standard applies to high quality petroleum coke, asphalt, coke as the main raw material, through molding, roasting, impregnation, graphitization and mechanical processing made of, power supply arc furnace as conductive material of ordinary power graphite electrode. Common power graphite electrode GB
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range