Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
package: In pallets
Usage: In steel making
Graphite Electrode Specifications
- Q:Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- The difference is: the graphite bar may be machined graphite electrode materials may be insulated with material of graphite. Graphite electrode is an electrode product to guide the processing of graphite material with good electrical properties. Bars are usually cylindrical.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- The utilization ratio of graphite energy can reach more than 95%. Many kinds of antioxidant paint, it is recommended to directly find their technicians, you can give professional advice, according to the actual situation, the reasonable use of high-temperature oxidation resistant paint.
- Q:How much does a graphite electrode cost about a ton?
- Electrode is divided into ordinary power motor, high power electrode, ultra high power electrode, the gap between the price is still relatively large
- Q:Why use platinum ferroalloy instead of iron as electrode?
- Its surface properties must comply with the characteristics of the additives so that they can be dispersed evenly.
- Q:How can I electroplate iron? I would like to use graphite as an electrode. Iron is plated on graphite with iron solution, so it can be processed into iron parts. I wonder if it can be done
- Iron plating can be, with 2 valence iron, but on the graphite joint force is good, it is difficult to say, electroplating is bad, peeling is also common. Relatively speaking, iron parts on nickel plating is relatively simple, also more applicable
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- Graphite can be used as an agent for carburizing in the steel making industry. Carburizing uses a wide range of carbonaceous materials, including synthetic graphite, petroleum coke, metallurgical coke, and natural graphite. Worldwide, the use of graphite for carburizing is still one of the main uses of earth like graphite.
- Q:Graphite graphite graphite graphite electrode what is the use?
- Of course all conductive graphite gray, conductive powder is used for professional conductive, the conductivity is different, in order to achieve its electrical resistance value, the graphite powder of different particle by the ratio to reach the ideal value of resistance. Graphite powder is pure graphite powder, requirements of mesh consistent, high purity.
- Q:What about graphite electrodes for steel mills?
- Hebei North graphite electrode factory produces various specifications of graphite electrode, with low resistance, high density, small ash, and so on, so that less tons of steel-making, quality is good
- Q:What are pyrolytic graphite electrodes used for?
- In 1960s, copper is widely used as electrode material, usage rate of about 90%, about graphite only 10%; in twenty-first Century, more and more users start using graphite as the electrode material, in Europe, more than 90% above the graphite electrode material is. Copper, the once dominant electrode material, has almost lost its advantages over graphite electrodes.
- Q:National standard for graphite electrodes
- The national standard normal power graphite electrode graphite electrode: the standard name standard classification number Q51 Standard No. YB/T 4088-2000 for YB/T 4088-2000 YB/T 4088-1992 2000/12/1, instead of the execution time of 0:00:00 release time 2000/7/26 0:00:00 adoption situation
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range