Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrode Grades
- Q:Graphite is made of high-strength graphite, it is a kind of graphite grade specification.
- Graphite rod refers to graphite rod without processing. A graphite electrode refers to a finished product.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- Heat resistant coating is generally able to withstand 300 degrees below the temperature, commonly used aluminum heat-resistant paint, high temperature resistance can withstand higher temperatures, such as 800 degrees or more, commonly used silicone heat-resistant paint
- Q:How to solve the problem of graphite electrode being crushed during electrolysis
- This graphite electrode is so true because it causes gas to expand and disintegrateTantalum electrodes can be solved and not expensive
- Q:How to improve the efficiency of graphite electrode milling, please tell me
- There are many factors that determine the need to continue producing graphite electrodes, so high-speed machining has become a key manufacturing process in the die manufacturing industry. Compared with the time required for the milling of graphite electrodes, the processing of high rigidity hard steel still takes longer. When milling dies, cavities, and complex 3D surfaces on hard steel, radial runout errors and tool deviations often result in fracture of the tool. When the tool is broken, it will not only stop the continuous processing of the steel, but also affect the quality of the product, which will lead to the scrap of the parts and the waste of the material.
- Q:Graphitized coke, graphite, broken, mixed up, how to export?
- The graphite powder is soft, black and gray, greasy and polluting paper. Hardness is 1~2, along the vertical direction with the increase of impurities, its hardness can be increased to 3~5. The specific gravity is 1.9 ~ 2.3. Under isolated oxygen conditions, the melting point is above 3000 degrees Celsius and is one of the most refractory minerals. At room temperature, the chemical properties of stone toner are relatively stable, insoluble in water, dilute acid, dilute alkali and organic solvents. The material has high temperature resistance and conductivity, and can be used as refractory materials, conductive materials, wear-resistant and lubricating materials.
- Q:Why is graphite conductive electrode oxidized?
- Coal tar pitch is a kind of high temperature resistant graphite conductive material, which is made of coal tar pitch as binder. It is made by calcination, crushing, mixing, kneading, forming, roasting, graphitization and mechanical processing. It is called graphite electrode
- Q:Jiqiu conductive graphite electrode, how to compare with copper is relatively large resistance value?
- Look at what kind of graphite electrode you need. Now, the resistivity of ordinary power graphite electrode in our factory is 7.5-8.5. It is not clear that the graphite electrode is dipped in 6--7.3. copper
- Q:Can high-purity graphite be used as an electrode?
- The utility model has the advantages of small density and suitable tool electrodes for processing large parts or moulds, and the whole quality is small.
- Q:Thermal expansion coefficient of graphite
- The graphite electrode in the thermal expansion coefficient is related with the diameter of the graphite electrode, you have what is the expansion coefficient of specific diameter range not to say it, I put the general heat on high power graphite electrode national Ministry of metallurgical industry YBT/4089--2000 give you a lower coefficient of expansion. For reference only
- Q:Graphite electrode in milling machine processing, dust is especially big, boot 5 minutes, workshop can not open the figure, what is the solution?
- This is to use the dust collector, the graphite itself is a semiconductor, can not be electrostatic dust removal
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range