Graphite electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke
and widely used in the electric arc furnaces for production of alloy steels, metal and other
nonmetallic materials, etc. The graphite electrodes include regular power, high power, super high power, ultra high power and square electrode. The range of diameters covers from 200mm to
700mm. Our products own the following characteristics: low electric resistance, good electric and
thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, high machining accuracy.
Graphite Electrode Grades
- Q:Why should graphite paper be placed between the heater and the graphite electrode?
- Heater design, the common heater has three shapes, cylinder, cup, spiral, the vast majority of the current heater is cylindrical, as shown in figure. The spiral heater has complicated processing technology and has been eliminated. Cup shaped heater for hemispherical crucible, the bottom melt temperature is more uniform, because the processing technology is difficult, already no use. Nowadays, most of them use cylinder heaters. The cylindrical heater is not only easy to process, but also is related to the large number of flat crucible used in the direct drawing single crystal furnace.
- Q:Do electroplating experiments, graphite as an electrode, graphite how to pre process to ensure that the coating will not fall, resulting in increased color of the solution
- Both of these will be a little bit absorbed, when plating, the anode and anode inside the syrup will run on the negative pole,
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- The copper electrode used for finishing size of the copper electrode discharge speed is not fast but spent graphite electrode is relatively smallRequirements of the high surface, the appearance of products are copper electrode discharge processingThe iron electrode is not clear enough to be used
- Q:Specification for graphite electrodes commonly used in steel works
- General specification for graphite electrode diameter Phi 300 Phi 500mm, Phi Phi 550 - the current usage of 800mm graphite electrodes is also great, the graphite electrode length was between 1600 and 2700mm.
- Q:How can I electroplate iron? I would like to use graphite as an electrode. Iron is plated on graphite with iron solution, so it can be processed into iron parts. I wonder if it can be done
- Iron plating can be, with 2 valence iron, but on the graphite joint force is good, it is difficult to say, electroplating is bad, peeling is also common. Relatively speaking, iron parts on nickel plating is relatively simple, also more applicable
- Q:How do graphitized electrodes differentiate between high power and low power?
- In electrolysis industry, using graphite anode plate as the anode has a history of more than 100 years, the metal anode is in recent decades, the research and application of metal anode in China late last century, only in 70s the technology related to the research and experiment of metal anode, anode on electrolysis industry, mainly through the silver (2%) (0.5%): low silver lead silver alloy, lead and silver tin antimony alloy, lead calcium alloy and lead silver alloy adding nucleating agents and several stages.
- Q:How large is the permissible overload current per square millimeter of the graphite electrode cross section?
- The safe current is decided according to the conductor wire cooling conditions, cooling conditions, the overhead line package, an insulating layer and bare, cooling conditions are also different.
- Q:Why graphite can be used as conductive material?
- Widely used as electrode, graphite, carbon brush, carbon nanotubes, mercury rectifier cathode, graphite gasket, telephone parts, TV tube coating and so on in the electrical industry. The most widely used in the smelting of graphite electrode, alloy steel, iron alloy, graphite electrode, the strong current through the melting zone, the arc electrode into the electric furnace, the electrical energy into heat, the temperature rises to around, so as to achieve the purpose of melting or reaction. In addition, in the electrolysis of metal, magnesium, aluminum and sodium, the anode of the electrolytic cell is also made of graphite electrode. The resistance furnace used for the production of rigid sand is also made of graphite electrode as the conducting material of the furnace head.
- Q:Classification, uses and manufacturers of graphite electrodes
- The difference between graphite electrodesMainly from the current, density, resistance, bending strength, ash parameters are measured
- Q:Use of graphite in steelmaking
- Graphite can be used as an agent for carburizing in the steel making industry. Carburizing uses a wide range of carbonaceous materials, including synthetic graphite, petroleum coke, metallurgical coke, and natural graphite. Worldwide, the use of graphite for carburizing is still one of the main uses of earth like graphite.
We enjoy convenient access to major transportation networks. Furthermore, all our products are manufactured with advanced equipment and strict QC procedures in order to ensure high quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Mid East；Western Europe；North America"
||The Authentication certificate of Quality Management system
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range