Detailed Product Description
1. Top quality crucibles offer consistent performance when melting ferrous, onferrous and precious metals.
2. Good thermal conductivity keeps metal from cooling too rapidly. Made of natural flake graphite and silicon carbide bonded with find clay, lined with mullite for long life.
- Q:New energy, crystal, silicon and other research and development, production, because the crucible rotary table heating device, there is no good solution to share?
- 1. features:(1) according to the actual shape and size design, including 3 dimensional geometry to meet your equipment.(2) provide heater longer moisture antichemical silicone rubber material.(3) simple paste and touch on your parts, through vulcanization, adhesives, or fasten pieces, etc..
- Q:Can graphite products be calcined in air for a long time?
- Tolerable。One of the main uses of graphite is to produce refractories, including refractory bricks, crucibles, continuous casting powders, mold cores, molds, detergents and high temperature resistant materials. In recent years, two important changes in the refractory industry is MgO-C brick is widely used in steelmaking furnace lining, and the application of aluminum carbon brick in continuous casting process. The graphite refractories and steelmaking refractories are closely linked, the world steel industry about consumption.
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- The more specific fuel, you can contact specific: Pingdu Hua Hua graphite factory car factory director, their factory is specializing in the production of graphite crucible manufacturers, quality is better
- Q:Where is the difference between the silicon carbide crucible and the graphite crucible?
- Where is the difference between the silicon carbide crucible and the graphite crucible?Silicon carbide crucibles can be used instead of graphite crucibles.
- Q:What are the advantages of a smelting furnace using induction heating, and will it reduce costs?
- On the surface of the electromagnetic oven if made of metal material, the use of the electromagnetic oven, the upper surface of the material to the loss of power electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic oven on the surface to be made from insulating material, the heating part is at the bottom of the pot, right A;
- Q:Aluminum crucibles can be used to heating soda?
- The reaction of alumina and sodium carbonate will generate high temperature, sodium aluminate and carbon dioxide. If you want to heat up sodium carbonate, you can use graphite crucibles and glass
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- At high temperatures, graphite is more easily oxidized by oxidizing chemicals to produce carbon dioxide or other carbon oxides.
- Q:In the melting of aluminum alloys, what is the frequency furnace and the crucible type furnace? I heard that the frequency furnace power is lower, faster and more power saving
- It's simple。 Medium frequency furnace can also be placed on a crucible, molten copper, molten aluminum, zinc smelting can be.
- Q:Will a graphite crucible conduct electricity?Soluble aluminum material with electric iron stove appearance
- Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of the graphite scale. The greater the scale, the smaller the coefficient of friction, the better the lubricity
- Q:What special attention should be paid to the use of graphite crucible in vacuum induction melting of titanium alloy?
- In the smelting of titanium alloy, because there are a lot of active element Ti in the alloy, it is easy to react with C, N, O and other elements, resulting in the change of alloy composition
We are always keeping enlarging production scale, perfecting management system, and improving office facilities to expand our markets both at home and abroad.We sincerely welcome clients at home and abroad to come for negotiations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range