Detailed Product Description
1. Top quality crucibles offer consistent performance when melting ferrous, onferrous and precious metals.
2. Good thermal conductivity keeps metal from cooling too rapidly. Made of natural flake graphite and silicon carbide bonded with find clay, lined with mullite for long life.
- Q:What is the white product in the crucible?
- What is the white product in the crucible?
- Q:Is pig iron smelted in a graphite crucible?
- The ironmaking raw materials with iron ore (Fe2O3), smelting iron ore, coke (fuel), limestone (solvent) and charge together into the blast furnace, under certain temperature and pressure, through a series of chemical reactions, the reduction of iron ore.
- Q:Can magnesia crucible be melted into stainless steel?
- Cast brass H Luer, graphite crucible; (three) cast magnesium alloy ZM5 welded steel crucible (four) casting tin bronze 5-5-5, fused magnesia carbon pollution. Intermediate frequency furnace smelting of copper alloy, Aluminum Alloy should be less than the pollution of Aluminum Alloy iron and copper alloy, but the iron crucible durable, easy to get according to the actual condition of selection.
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- 10-9g/ml orders of magnitude can be measured by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry10-13g/ml order of magnitude can be measured by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption SpectrometryIn addition to its excellent performance, flame atomic absorption has been added with an on-line dilution device and switchable single - and double - path optical systems.Graphite furnace atomic absorption adopts transverse heating graphite tube, the heating speed can be as high as 3800K/ seconds, and can set up as many as 30 heating steps to suit all kinds of applications.
- Q:Why graphite and diamond is composed of carbon graphite, but not light, is black, and the diamond is urgently in light!
- Although they are all carbon, the arrangement of the carbon atoms is different, so different structures lead to different physical properties
- Q:How do you use crucibles to process copper?
- Is actually very simple, dish stove, put on the container, the best graphite crucible, then copper into the graphite crucible, with high melting temperature, the melting of copper to copper in water, then pour you want to die production.
- Q:What is the main function of graphite?
- For casting, casting, molding and high-temperature metallurgical material: Graphite due to thermal expansion coefficient is small, and the capability of cold and hot change, can be used as a mold of the glass, the use of graphite after black metal castings get precise size, smooth surface, high rate of finished products, can be used without processing or minor processing, thus saving a lot of metal. A powder metallurgy process, such as hard alloy, usually made of graphite material and used as a porcelain boat for press and sintering. The crystal growth of monocrystalline silicon, crucible, zone refining vessel, bracket, jig and induction heater are all made of high purity graphite. In addition, graphite can be used as vacuum heating graphite insulation plate and base, high temperature resistance furnace tube, rod, plate, lattice and other components.
- Q:Graphite grinding out of soy milk foam, how to foam?
- Don't skim it. Cook it over a little fire and you'll disappear!The soya bean milk machine is equipped with a strainer, and you can throw it away when you pour it out.Graphite graphite products - graphite processing - graphite crucible - Graphite tableware for you to answer.
- Q:Why is it a change of gold? Now it's black and muddy
- Extraction principleThe use of ferrous chloride to gold reduction precipitation from waste liquor, the reaction is as follows: AuCl3+3FeCl2 and 3FeCl3+Au:
- Q:How to cast aluminum parts
- It's simple. First put the aluminum into the graphite crucible, and the equipment is preferably a medium frequency induction furnace.
We are always keeping enlarging production scale, perfecting management system, and improving office facilities to expand our markets both at home and abroad.We sincerely welcome clients at home and abroad to come for negotiations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range