Detailed Product Description
graphite crucible is featured by fast heat conduction,long service life and low cost and the product finds good application
1.Garphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, an has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock.
2.Graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of gold,silver,aluminum,copper and other metals and is also used as a tool for smelting jewelry.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- Graphite heat resistance is much higher than that of quartz ceramics; graphite can be more than 2000, while the highest resistant quartz ceramics 1700 degrees.
- Q:What is the aluminum crucible?
- The crucible of aluminium melting can be sintered by neutral sand in medium frequency electric furnace. Melting crucible is made. The service life is more than 300
- Q:Disadvantages of graphite crucibles
- The graphite crucible is much better than the traditional crucible, to say the disadvantage is that the technical requirements are very high, and the life of the imported crucible and the domestic crucible is about 3:1.
- Q:What magnetic material is sintered with large corundum crucible?
- Corundum temperature limited, easily cracked at high temperature.
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- Flame atomizer: it consists of three parts: sprayer, premixing chamber and burner. Features: easy operation and good reproducibility.Graphite furnace atomic device is a type of system will be placed in the pipe wall, graphite platform, carbon sample holes or graphite crucible with electric heating to a high temperature to achieve atomization. Tubular graphite furnace is the most commonly used atomization device.The atomization program is divided into drying, ashing, atomization and high temperature purificationThe atomization efficiency is high: under the adjustable high temperature, the sample utilization rate is 100%High sensitivity: the detection limit is 10-6~10-14Small amount of sample: suitable for determination of refractory elements
- Q:Can sintering rare earth fluorides be made of corundum crucibles?
- Graphite crucibleIs the crucible, crystalline form of natural graphite as the main raw material, plastic refractory clay as binder, refractory graphite crucible with different types of clinker with which is mainly used in smelting special alloy steel, nonferrous metals and alloy melting. Graphite crucibles are an integral part of refractories in terms of their properties and uses.
- Q:Why are there too many impurities in the gravity casting products of aluminum alloy, so they can not be welded well by argon arc welding?
- The filter is not added in the casting process, some slag ran in, leading to the casting surface or internal slag, leakage or air pressure testing, due to impurities, argon arc welding welding is up to where there is always staying, not fusion. The solution, first of all to choose high purity aluminum ingots, some rural plant products do not choose, are turning or cutting scrap materials in investment, not too many impurities; secondly in the casting process, increase to two times to minimize the filtering impurities.
- Q:What material does the crucible belong to?
- The crucible is to use a very refractory materials (such as clay, graphite, kaolin, quartz or difficult to molten metal such as iron) made of the vessel or melting tank
- Q:How about the water content of Zinc Oxide in indirect method?
- The indirect method with zinc ingots as raw material, zinc in high temperature graphite crucible at 1000 DEG C converted to zinc vapor, air oxidation of Zinc Oxide before being fed into, and Zinc Oxide collected particles in the cooling tube.
- Q:I'd like to smelt 104 aluminium alloy by medium frequency furnace. What should I pay attention to? Please point it out, thank you!
- If the intermediate frequency furnace may smelt, pays attention to the coating, will cross several furnaces to have to paint once.The alloy after melting also needs to be transferred to the heat preservation furnace, and then the slag removal and degassing are carried out. Because of the rotation of the aluminum liquid in the intermediate frequency furnace, the separation effect of slag inclusion is very poor.
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average