Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
5.Can I visit you?
Sure. If you're a volume buyer and would like to visit our in-house products and production line, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Q:What is the importance of carbon graphite as biological material?
- Steelmaking, graphite and other impurity materials can be used as carbon agents in steel making industry. Carburizing uses a wide range of carbonaceous materials, including synthetic graphite, petroleum coke, metallurgical coke, and natural graphite. Worldwide, the use of graphite for carburizing is still one of the main uses of earth like graphite.
- Q:Who can give a detailed description of the degree of volatility of graphite at various temperatures?
- The melting point of graphite is 3850 + 50 DEG C, and the boiling point is 4250 DEG C. Even though the arc is burnt by ultra high temperature, the weight loss is very small, and the coefficient of thermal expansion is very small
- Q:Are carbon and graphite widely used? What fields are they applied to?
- Carbon graphite electrodes are used in arc furnace steelmaking, industrial yellow phosphorus and silicon production.
- Q:What is the conductivity of graphite and copper, iron and zinc?
- It is necessary to determine the material or grade of the graphite to have the corresponding technical parameters. The letter Ruida graphite thermal field | graphite heater | graphite crucible | isostatic graphite, when processing will also consider these problems, depends on the specific application.
- Q:Is the heat conductivity of the crucible good for graphite or iron?
- The thermal conductivity of special graphite is 83~150,The thermal conductivity of iron is 80,The thermal conductivity of cast iron is 43,
- Q:Why are there too many impurities in the gravity casting products of aluminum alloy, so they can not be welded well by argon arc welding?
- The official must before casting of aluminum liquid refining slag and gas, because the melting use graphite crucible furnace or silicon carbide crucible furnace refining, so do not suggest that the addition of a solvent in order to avoid corrosion of crucible, the best refining slag degassing process is the use of rotary degassing machine by introducing inert gas such as nitrogen and argon (the best), impurity and hydrogen in liquid aluminum removal, complete slag removal and gas to test the effect of slag by K model, and use the detection instrument for measuring hydrogen hydrogen content, to meet the requirements after the investment casting used.
- Q:How long can a graphite crucible last for a long time?
- The special thermal shock resistance, thermal expansion of graphite is anisotropic, and the macro expansion coefficient is small, the temperature change under the condition that the volume change of graphite is not large, coupled with its good thermal conductivity, good thermal shock resistance and graphite.
- Q:What is the difference between the indirect method Zinc Oxide and the direct law Zinc Oxide?
- Indirect material method of Zinc Oxide is obtained through smelting metal ingots or zinc. Zinc in high temperature graphite crucible at 1000 DEG C converted to zinc vapor, air oxidation of Zinc Oxide before being fed into, and Zinc Oxide collected particles in the cooling pipe. The indirect method is in 1844 by the French scientist Leclair (LeClaire) promotion, also known as the French law. Indirect technology produced by Zinc Oxide is simple and the cost is impacted by raw materials greatly. Zinc Oxide particle indirect method of production with a diameter of 0.1-10 microns, the purity of 99.5%-99.7%. According to the total volume, the indirect method is the main method of production of Zinc Oxide.
- Q:Is pig iron smelted in a graphite crucible?
- The iron obtained directly from ore smelting is called pig iron. As the iron ore, coke, limestone and so on are mixed together, the molten iron is in direct contact with coke, slag, etc., and carbon, sulfur and other elements in the coke will seep into the molten iron. At the same time, the chemical gas in the furnace gas will react with the iron, and the products will also be mixed into the molten iron. Therefore, the impurity content in pig iron is higher, and the main impurities are five basic elements, such as carbon, silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus, as well as some non-metallic inclusions.
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- The silicon carbide crucible is a bowl shaped container with a ceramic bottom. When solids have to be heated by fire, the crucible must be used. Because it is more able to withstand high temperatures than glass. When used, the crucible does not usually fill the melt too much to prevent the heat from jumping out and allowing the air to pass in and out freely for possible oxidation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range