Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
5.Can I visit you?
Sure. If you're a volume buyer and would like to visit our in-house products and production line, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Q:Are carbon and graphite widely used? What fields are they applied to?
- Carbon graphite electrodes are used in arc furnace steelmaking, industrial yellow phosphorus and silicon production.
- Q:What is the main function of graphite?
- As refractory material: graphite and its products have the properties of high temperature resistance and high strength. They are mainly used in the metallurgical industry to make graphite crucibles. In the process of steelmaking, graphite is often used as a protective agent for steel ingots and lining of metallurgical furnaces.
- Q:To sum up the different uses (and causes) of various crucibles in ChemistryQuartz glass crucibles, for examplealumina crucibleGlass crucibles, iron crucibles, and the like are different and should be noted
- Molten material with acid as flux (such as K2S, 207, etc.)Porcelain crucible: 1., heat resistance of about 1200 degrees2. suitable for K2S207 and other acidic substances melting samples3. generally can not be used for Na0H, Na202, Na2CO3 and other alkaline substances for melting flux, so as not to corrode the porcelain crucible. Porcelain crucible can not be contacted with hydrofluoric acid4. porcelain crucible can be diluted HCl boiling cleaningIron Crucible: iron does not react with sodium hydroxide, iron crucible can melt caustic soda, and iron crucible is used at 400 degrees or more. It is not economical, even if it is not melted, it also oxidizes rapidlyGraphite crucible: universal type graphite crucible and graphite crucible shaped and high pure graphite crucible three. Graphite crucible of various types, due to performance, and the use of different conditions, the raw material used, production method, technology and product specifications are different. Shi Mogan Guo is the main raw material, is the crystallization of natural shape it is graphite. It maintains the physicochemical properties of all kinds of natural right. That is: the original ink has good thermal conductivity and high temperature resistance, high temperature in use process, small thermal expansion coefficient, thermal quenching of, has a certain anti strain properties. The acid alkali solution, the corrosion resistance is strong, excellent chemical stability. The graphite crucible, because has more excellent performance, so in casting, metallurgy, machinery, chemical and other industrial sectors, is widely used for smelting alloy tool steel and non-ferrous metal and alloy smelting and has good. Technical and economic results
- Q:Why are there too many impurities in the gravity casting products of aluminum alloy, so they can not be welded well by argon arc welding?
- The filter is not added in the casting process, some slag ran in, leading to the casting surface or internal slag, leakage or air pressure testing, due to impurities, argon arc welding welding is up to where there is always staying, not fusion. The solution, first of all to choose high purity aluminum ingots, some rural plant products do not choose, are turning or cutting scrap materials in investment, not too many impurities; secondly in the casting process, increase to two times to minimize the filtering impurities.
- Q:What is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of graphite?
- It is necessary to determine the material or grade of the graphite to have the corresponding technical parameters. The letter Ruida graphite thermal field | graphite heater | graphite crucible | isostatic graphite, when processing will also consider these problems, depends on the specific application!
- Q:The difference between the graphite rod and graphite electrode, graphite and blank refers to what
- Graphite electrode is an electrode product to guide the processing of graphite material with good electrical properties. Bars are usually cylindrical. Most of the graphite electrodes are cylindrical, but also have square and multi ribbed shapes. Graphite blank refers to the firing of raw materials without processing graphite.
- Q:Rotary kiln dust removal, zinc coated sand and Zinc Oxide Technology
- The use of Nianzi extracted from zinc in zinc,
- Q:How long does the graphite crucible extend its service life?
- Must grasp the correct way to use, do not cause unnecessary losses, such as not take good, did not put, broken, and this is a great pity.
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- The ordinary graphite crucible can not guarantee the safety in the high temperature environment, moreover, the conduction speed is slow in the test, which is not good for the experiment.
- Q:Does the graphite pan need preheating?
- 5. the use of coke block size is less than the furnace wall and the crucible spacing should be added since the 5 fall, not ramming.6. crucible before use for 1-1.5 hours from the gas warm up to 200 degrees Celsius (especially in the initial drying must be in a continuous turning of the crucible and the crucible, slowly warming up and down at the same time and shall not exceed 100 degrees, to be slightly cooler, water vapor discharged after 1 hours) and then continue to heat up. The temperature to about 800 DEG C, baking time not too long. (such as spalling, improper preheating burst, not a quality problem, if the company is not responsible for the return. 7.) must keep the inside wall intact, to avoid bias by.8. flame burner flame heating, don't direct injection in the crucible, should be sprayed on the seat and into the crucible.9. proposed to use.10. into the metal crucible clamp corresponding to the bottom and then insert the scrap metal ingot, but not too close to the edge and, in order to avoid fragmentation through the use of a.11. crucible crucible best due to the expansion of metal Continuous melting, reduce the interval time.12. if intermediate stop using the remaining liquid should be dry, in order to avoid cracking caused by the continued use of.13. in the smelting process, must strictly control the amount of refining agent, added in excess, will reduce the service life of the crucible. And often clean ballast junction, guide and capacity to change the face of the impact of free crucible at the same time. Ballast too thick will cause the upper expansion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range