Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Wooden case and wooden pallet or pack as customer's requirement of graphite crucible.
Delivery time: depend on distance, usually 20 days to 50days after deposit of graphite crucible.
We can supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.
Welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:Who knows the method for determining the total iron content in iron ore?
- Iron is one of the most widely distributed metal elements in the earth, with an average content of 5% in the earth's crust and fourth after oxygen, silicon and aluminum in the element abundances. Iron minerals in nature are known to have 300 kinds, but in the current technical conditions, with industrial utilization value is mainly magnetite (iron containing 72.4% Fe3O4 (Fe2O3), hematite iron containing 70% (FeCO3) and siderite iron containing 48.2% (Fe2O3 / nH2O), limonite iron containing 48% ~ 62.9%).
- Q:Can the alumina crucible be heated by electromagnetic induction?
- We used graphite crucibles to heat copper up to the melting temperature and then pour it into the needed parts
- Q:What is graphite?
- Graphite is a carbon crystal, is a non-metallic materials, color silver gray, soft, with a metallic luster. Mohs hardness is 1~2, specific gravity 2.2~2.3, and its bulk density is generally 1.5~1.8.The high melting point of graphite, trend began to soften under vacuum to 3000 DEG C when the melting state, up to 3600 degrees Celsius began when the evaporation of graphite sublimation, the general strength of materials under high temperature gradually decreased, while the graphite in the heating to 2000 DEG C, rather than the room temperature strength is doubled, but the oxidation resistance of graphite poor performance with temperature increased oxidation rate increased.Graphite has a fairly high thermal conductivity and conductivity, its conductivity is 4 times higher than stainless steel, 2 times higher than carbon steel, 100 times higher than ordinary non-metallic. Its thermal conductivity is not only more than steel, iron, lead and other metal materials, and with the rise in temperature, thermal conductivity decreases, which is different from the general metal materials, at very high temperatures, graphite and even tend to adiabatic state. Therefore, the heat insulation properties of graphite are very reliable under ultra high temperature.
- Q:Can I add a graphite furnace to the East and West aa-7002?
- Graphite furnace atomic device is a type of system will be placed in the pipe wall, graphite platform, carbon sample holes or graphite crucible with electric heating to a high temperature to achieve atomization.
- Q:Disadvantages of graphite crucibles
- Wuxi branch casting Trade Co., Ltd. - cast brand graphite crucible, the use of time for 8-10 months, heat conduction soon,
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- Graphite is a very stable carbon element. Generally in time, high temperatures generally do not react with bases.
- Q:What are the properties of diamond, graphite and charcoal? What is the relationship between the nature of the material and its use?
- Graphite is smooth, high temperature resistant, high temperature resistant to lubricant. Graphite conductive, can do electrode, electrode and high-temperature furnace with high temperature graphite do. Good heat transfer performance, and the temperature suddenly rises not easy to burst, as graphite crucible corrosion resistance. The corrosion resistance of graphite, can do the chemical pipeline, acid tank alkali tank.
- Q:Application of ceramic fiber module in gas crucible furnace
- The crucible furnace, as the name suggests, is a furnace with a crucible. There are cast iron crucibles, cast steel crucibles, some alloy steel crucibles, graphite crucibles, clay crucibles and carborundum crucibles from the crucible material.
- Q:I'd like to smelt 104 aluminium alloy by medium frequency furnace. What should I pay attention to? Please point it out, thank you!
- Don't know what is your crucible material medium frequency furnace, if using graphite crucible, graphite as easily broken and easy to absorb moisture, must be handled with care to avoid the collision, but must be in use before the slow heating and drying, until the crucible to dark red, check no cracks can be put into the molten alloy. If the iron crucible, the Aluminum Alloy are strictly limited, so the iron, iron crucible, Tieshao, ladle, the tool must be coated with paint, paint is selling goods, components do not know, iron crucible and apparatus must also be preheated, exclusion of moisture. In addition, do not know you are refining aluminum ingot or making ah Aluminum Alloy parts, if the production parts should pay attention to defects of oxidation, slag and coarse grain, I am afraid that refining, refining agent are also ready to sell goods, how can read the instructions. Especially when smelting Caution!, preventing aluminum liquid splash, including many contents, such as inspection and testing, there is not much to say, the main note in the smelting process I thought so much, typing is slow, very hard ah, hey. Hope to be of some help to you.
- Q:What is the white product in the crucible?
- Reacts with oxygen in the air to produce a white Zinc Oxide, producing white smoke, which does not melt into brass liquid, and the remaining copper in the crucible is also Zinc Oxide, so the phenomenon that you describe
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range