Detailed Product Description
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails,including graphite crucible and graphite seal
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails.it can be used as sealing in machinery as carbon graphite material, such as the quiet ring or the moving ring, doctorblade, piston-ring, sealing expansionring and the raw materias.
- Q:Use the tripod why use mud, and mud and three foot tripod supporting in the use of the crucible?
- The mud triangle is a shelfThree feet stand with a mud triangle and a crucible on the mud triangle
- Q:Can magnesia crucible be melted into stainless steel?
- Cast brass H Luer, graphite crucible; (three) cast magnesium alloy ZM5 welded steel crucible (four) casting tin bronze 5-5-5, fused magnesia carbon pollution. Intermediate frequency furnace smelting of copper alloy, Aluminum Alloy should be less than the pollution of Aluminum Alloy iron and copper alloy, but the iron crucible durable, easy to get according to the actual condition of selection.
- Q:Why can't a f containing compound be used in a porcelain crucible, a Lilac Garden?
- The F containing compound can not be used in the ceramic crucible for combustion and drying. The main reason is that the corrosion of fluorine on porcelain at high temperature.
- Q:You solved it. What happens if a quartz crucible is coated with a graphite crucible?
- The graphite crucible will burn on an alcohol burner, and the quartz crucible may cause cracks due to uneven heat.
- Q:What are the common uses of graphite?
- Steelmaking, graphite and other impurity materials can be used as carbon agents in steel making industry. Carburizing uses a wide range of carbonaceous materials, including synthetic graphite, petroleum coke, metallurgical coke, and natural graphite. Worldwide, the use of graphite for carburizing is still one of the main uses of earth like graphite.
- Q:How long can a graphite crucible last for a long time?
- When the temperature increases, the graphite crucible not only does not soften, but the strength is increased. At 2500 degrees, the tensile strength of graphite increases by one time.
- Q:Is pig iron smelted in a graphite crucible?
- The ironmaking raw materials with iron ore (Fe2O3), smelting iron ore, coke (fuel), limestone (solvent) and charge together into the blast furnace, under certain temperature and pressure, through a series of chemical reactions, the reduction of iron ore.
- Q:Electromagnetic induction heating device into the copper coil heater, to use more power consumption to reach the melting temperature of iron?
- 20kW if you're low, you need to do heat preservation
- Q:How should CPP aluminium plating film be produced?. Is the vacuum aluminizing machine necessary? How much is the machine?. What material does CPP aluminum plating film need?.
- CPP film is aluminum barrier films by vacuum aluminum plating process will be a thin layer of aluminum atoms accumulated to CPP film formed on the casting quality, with metal luster bright, excellent gas and light resistance and good moisture, light, can use the advantages of replacing aluminum foil.
- Q:Help: how can the graphite crucible be heated to 1000 degrees?
- The fastest speed is the electromagnetic heating
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average