Detailed Product Description
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails,including graphite crucible and graphite seal
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails.it can be used as sealing in machinery as carbon graphite material, such as the quiet ring or the moving ring, doctorblade, piston-ring, sealing expansionring and the raw materias.
- Q:Is the silicon carbide crucible good for use? What's the difference between an ordinary graphite crucible and a graphite crucible?
- The crucible can be placed on the iron tripod with either positive or oblique directions, and can be placed on the basis of the requirements of the experiment. When the crucible is heated, it cannot be immediately placed on a cold metal table to prevent it from breaking due to rapid cooling. It should not be placed on the wooden table immediately so as not to spoil the table or cause fire. The correct method is to cool the metal on the tripod or to let it cool slowly on the asbestos net. For crucible purposes, see the crucible tongs. The relevant information from the supply of silicon carbide crucible dachengxian Tianjin high silicon carbide crucible crucible factory released using the latest international technology of isostatic pressing method and strict quality assurance inspection system, using advanced refractory raw materials, high-tech formula developed a new generation of high-quality silicon carbide crucible, this product has a large volume density, high temperature resistant, fast heat, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature strength, oxidation resistance and high service life is 3 times that of the clay graphite crucible.
- Q:Does the graphite metal pad have any requirements on the sealing surface?
- Graphite gasket:Graphite composite gasket commonly used internal reinforcement materials are SS304, SS316 or tinplate, etc., the thickness of 0.1~0.127mm, in the form of dash plate enhancement, mesh enhancement, plate enhancement. The commonly used material for the 304 reinforced graphite can be made into a circular geometry gasket is widely used in all kinds of pipes, valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchanger, condenser, generator, air compressor, exhaust pipe, refrigerator etc.. Graphite reinforced gaskets can also be cut into complex gaskets such as water level gauges, gaskets, punching flanges, gaskets, and cylinder gaskets for automotive diesel engines.
- Q:Can magnesia crucible be melted into stainless steel?
- In the smelting of titanium alloy, because there are a lot of active element Ti in the alloy, it is easy to react with C, N, O and other elements, resulting in the change of alloy composition
- Q:How to cast aluminum parts
- After the molten aluminum, the temperature increased to more than 850 degrees, adding silicon powder mixing, heat preservation 40-60min, the temperature of 720-750 degrees into the metal mold can be.
- Q:Can I add a graphite furnace to the East and West aa-7002?
- Atomizer with different flame atomizer consists of three parts: atomizer, premixing chamber and burner. Features: easy operation and good reproducibility.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- Graphite heat resistance is much higher than that of quartz ceramics; graphite can be more than 2000, while the highest resistant quartz ceramics 1700 degrees.
- Q:The graphite boat loading and loading real real graphite boat is what?
- Main features:1, can make accurate Shi Mozhou bearing loading vehicle positioning;2 、 made of stainless steel, the structure of the whole machine is firm and reliable;3 、 adopt GK series high efficiency air filter 3;4, PECVD carrier car inside, can tilt 15 degrees or rotate 180 degrees;5 、 purification fan noise is less than 50dB.6, to ensure that the work area to achieve the requirements of cleanliness 100.
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- At high temperatures, graphite is more easily oxidized by oxidizing chemicals to produce carbon dioxide or other carbon oxides.
- Q:What are the catalysts for making SiC from rice husk?
- The rice husk is crushed, in the temperature range of 650 to 700 DEG C, the carbonization process in furnace will be closed after the first rice husk carbonization catalyst, according to a certain weight ratio and adding, evenly mixed, the mixture is filled in the graphite crucible, the carbon fiber arranged on the upper part of the mixture, cover crucible cover. The graphite crucible is placed in a vertical vacuum furnace with graphite as the heater, and argon gas is used to protect the silicon carbide whisker on the carbon fiber. The invention realizes the automatic separation of whisker and powder, and the whisker is attached to the upper part of the carbon fiber in the powder material, and does not need to be separated from the residual carbon or other powder for two times. The obtained whisker has a high direct crystal rate and a simple process.
- Q:What graphite crucible is used to smelt aluminium by electromagnetic induction heating?
- You buy that is very cheap graphite crucible, graphite crucible is magnetic good, Wuxi branch cast professional supply excellent magnetic crucible, graphite crucible, we can according to the customer, provide excellent technology of graphite crucible,
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average