Detailed Product Description
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails,including graphite crucible and graphite seal
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails.it can be used as sealing in machinery as carbon graphite material, such as the quiet ring or the moving ring, doctorblade, piston-ring, sealing expansionring and the raw materias.
- Q:Is there a single crystal mine in nature? The purification technology and principle of graphite ore? Please detail, thank you!
- Chemical purification products: according to their production methods and fixed carbon content of different, natural flake graphite is divided into high purity graphite, high carbon graphite, medium carbon graphite, low-carbon graphite four kinds.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- For the time being, I don't know what to replace. Since graphite was chosen, nothing else could be used.
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- If you want to save fuel, it should be mainly due to the quality of the graphite crucible. The graphite content in the graphite crucible is higher
- Q:Can the medium frequency furnace be made of silicon carbide crucible?
- Glass is non-magnetic, can not be magnetic induction heating. And the silicon carbide crucible can not be heated because of the magnetic induction heating. So, no way.
- Q:Disadvantages of graphite crucibles
- Single crystal furnace graphite crucible defects: relatively high prices, easy to wear, the general service life of about 40 stoves
- Q:Can waste circuit boards be recycled?
- When the filtrate is concentrated to silver nitrate, the crystallization of silver nitrate is transferred and filtered, and all the silver nitrate crystals are precipitated and absorbed. Finally, the silver nitrate is put into the dryer and dried to be used. If the purity of the silver nitrate is not high, multiple crystallization can be used to increase purity.
- Q:Procedures for operating high temperature furnaces
- A, the graphite crucible is placed on the platform of the conveying cart, and the position is determined by using the spacing bar.B, pull out the stop lever, switch the car to IN, and then operate the UP - FORWARD - BACK - DOWN, the crucible into the furnace, and determine the delivery vehicle will arrive at the initial position.C, Mount graphite cover plate, tighten the graphite bolt, close the door
- Q:What are the uses of graphite crucibles?
- Used in automotive, electronic and new material industries, graphite crucibles are hot containers for melting and containing non-ferrous metals and new materials.
- Q:Who knows the method for determining the total iron content in iron ore?
- The routine analysis of iron ore is a simplified analysis of the determination of total iron (TFe), ferrous iron, soluble iron, silicon, sulfur, phosphorus. The analysis of the money also includes: alumina, calcium oxide, Magnesium Oxide, manganese oxide, arsenic, potassium, sodium, vanadium, iron, chromium, nickel, cobalt, bismuth, silver, barium, strontium, lithium, and rare dispersed elements. Absorb water, combine water, burn down, carbon dioxide and so on. This section focuses on the determination of total iron.
- Q:Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, change, sublimation?
- Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, sublimation?Container for molten iron called graphite crucible, good high-temperature resistance, it is higher than the melting point of iron.
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average