Detailed Product Description
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails,including graphite crucible and graphite seal
Special Shaped Graphite products are used in various industrails.it can be used as sealing in machinery as carbon graphite material, such as the quiet ring or the moving ring, doctorblade, piston-ring, sealing expansionring and the raw materias.
- Q:Rotary kiln dust removal, zinc coated sand and Zinc Oxide Technology
- Using a simple stove, will prepare zinc into Zinc Oxide: Zinc in graphite crucible, with coke heating outside heated zinc sublimation after reaction with oxygen to generate Zinc Oxide in the air above a collection system using tinplate can collect content of more than 99% Zinc Oxide.
- Q:What are the welding methods at the end of the thermocouple?
- Salt welding type K thermocouple in the beaker into the sodium chloride solution into the platinum wire in aqueous solution as an electrode, and the electrode heat as another electrode. When soldering, contact the top of the thermocouple with the solution slightly, switch on the power supply and switch off the power quickly after the arc is started. This welding method is suitable for welding 0.03mm-0.3mm thermocouples with finer welding diameter.
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- Because the bottom of the pot is very small, it usually needs to be placed on the clay triangle to heat it directly. The crucible can be placed on the iron tripod with either positive or oblique directions, and can be placed on the basis of the requirements of the experiment. When the crucible is heated, it cannot be immediately placed on a cold metal table to prevent it from breaking due to rapid cooling. It should not be placed on the wooden table immediately so as not to spoil the table or cause fire. The correct method is to cool the metal on the tripod or to let it cool slowly on the asbestos net. For crucible purposes, see the crucible tongs. The relevant information from the supply of silicon carbide crucible dachengxian Tianjin high silicon carbide crucible crucible factory released using the latest international technology of isostatic pressing method and strict quality assurance inspection system, selection of high quality refractory raw materials, high-tech to develop a new generation of high quality silicon carbide crucible, this product has a large volume density, high temperature resistance, fast heat, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature strength, oxidation resistance and high service life is 3 times that of the clay graphite crucible.
- Q:What magnetic material is sintered with large corundum crucible?
- The graphite crucible is a high temperature resistant and difficult to sinter material, but the biggest problem must be used in a vacuum or a reducing atmosphere. Otherwise, graphite is easily oxidized at high temperature. And the crucibles are more expensive.
- Q:What are the common uses of graphite?
- As one of the main uses of refractory graphite is the production of refractory materials, including refractory brick, crucible continuous casting, casting mold, mold powder, detergent and high temperature resistant materials by graphite crucible and crucible forming manufacturing related products and refractory and related products, such as crucible, retort, plug head and nozzle etc., has high fire resistance, low thermal expansion, metal smelting process, by metal infiltration and erosion are stable under high temperature, good thermal shock resistance and excellent thermal conductivity, so the graphite crucible and its related products are widely used in the process of direct molten metal.
- Q:What are the two methods of atomization? What orders of magnitude can be measured?
- It is mainly used in conjunction with the vapor generation process (hydride generation, high temperature purification, high atomization efficiency). C optical system (monochromator) by the concave mirror, graphite furnace atomizer (graphite furnace atomizer), cathodic sputtering atomizer (cathode sputtering atomizer): in the high temperature adjustable sample utilization rate of 100% high sensitivity. A flame atomization, tin. The atomization program is divided into drying, resolving power and collecting power, and the D detection system consists of detector (photomultiplier tube). D. The tube type graphite furnace atomizer is the most commonly used: simple operation, optical system and detection system, atomization is one kind will be placed in the tube wall and the graphite platform; the magnitude of mL, the performance of selenium: the detection limit of 10-6~10-14 samples of low dosage, slit or dispersion components dispersion element as a prism or diffraction grating monochromator is the dispersion rate and good reproducibility of B graphite furnace atomizer, also called low temperature atomization method, mercury vapor generation and volatile compounds), will be measured directly from the solid surface elements into atomic vapor and germanium micro determination of trace carbon or graphite, sample hole the crucible system atomization with electric heating to a high temperature can be measured by 10-13g/ graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry.
- Q:Can sintering rare earth fluorides be made of corundum crucibles?
- If it is 700-800 degrees, you can consider using graphite crucible, it is aluminum (aluminum alloy temperature 700-900 degrees) with the best refractories, life expectancy in about half a year, you can understand!
- Q:Will a graphite crucible conduct electricity?Soluble aluminum material with electric iron stove appearance
- Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of the graphite scale. The greater the scale, the smaller the coefficient of friction, the better the lubricity
- Q:How do you see the conch alive?
- Slightly touched conch soft tissue, it will be sensitive to contraction, the more sensitive, the more fresh, but not fresh or dead
- Q:What are the advantages of a smelting furnace using induction heating, and will it reduce costs?
- On the surface of the electromagnetic oven if made of metal material, the use of the electromagnetic oven, the upper surface of the material to the loss of power electromagnetic induction, electromagnetic oven on the surface to be made from insulating material, the heating part is at the bottom of the pot, right A;
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average