Detailed Product Description
graphite crucible is featured by fast heat conduction,long service life and low cost and the product finds good application
1.Garphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, an has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock.
2.Graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of gold,silver,aluminum,copper and other metals and is also used as a tool for smelting jewelry.
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- If you want to save fuel, it should be mainly due to the quality of the graphite crucible. The graphite content in the graphite crucible is higher
- Q:How to extract gold from activated carbon filter?
- Depends on the gold in your filter is what state, the ionic state can be used acid and other analytical solution, and then reducing agent or thiourea reduction of gold, simple gold can be replaced by Wang Shuirong, but the impurities will be more.
- Q:How to cast aluminum parts
- After the molten aluminum, the temperature increased to more than 850 degrees, adding silicon powder mixing, heat preservation 40-60min, the temperature of 720-750 degrees into the metal mold can be.
- Q:Can sintering rare earth fluorides be made of corundum crucibles?
- The crucible can be divided into three categories: graphite crucible, clay crucible and metal crucible. In the graphite crucible, there are three kinds of universal graphite crucible and special graphite crucible and high-purity graphite crucible. Various types of graphite crucibles, because of their performance, application and application conditions, are different in raw materials, production methods, process technology and product models and specifications.
- Q:How to select and use the carbon graphite for machinery? What items should we pay attention to?
- Selection must be based on the working conditions of the equipment, taking into account the pressure, wire speed, medium, and grinding materials and other factors, if necessary, after the test selected appropriate.
- Q:Why do laboratory crucibles use ceramics instead of glass?
- The ceramic crucible does not soften and can withstand alkaline material.
- Q:Rotary kiln dust removal, zinc coated sand and Zinc Oxide Technology
- These are the skills of an enterprise, and nobody will say that.
- Q:What are the differences between quartz crucibles and glass crucibles in appearance, properties, uses, etc.?
- Personally, I think that the short duration of sodium hydroxide in the quartz bottles should be no problem. As long as the inner wall is smooth, it is important to note that the stopper must not be used to grind the plug
- Q:What is the white product in the crucible?
- Reacts with oxygen in the air to produce a white Zinc Oxide, producing white smoke, which does not melt into brass liquid, and the remaining copper in the crucible is also Zinc Oxide, so the phenomenon that you describe
- Q:How should CPP aluminium plating film be produced?. Is the vacuum aluminizing machine necessary? How much is the machine?. What material does CPP aluminum plating film need?.
- CPP film is aluminum barrier films by vacuum aluminum plating process will be a thin layer of aluminum atoms accumulated to CPP film formed on the casting quality, with metal luster bright, excellent gas and light resistance and good moisture, light, can use the advantages of replacing aluminum foil.
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average