Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 300 x 300mm; 400 x 400 mm; 500 x 500 mm;
MOQ: 1 x 20ft FCL
Thin slabs are made from clay and other inorganic raw materials
Generally used as coverings for floors and walls, usually shaped by extruding (A) or pressing (B) at room temperature but may be formed by other processes (C), then dried and subsequently fired at temperatures sufficient to develop the required properties
Tiles can be glazed (GL) or unglazed (UGL) and are incombustible and unaffected by light
Standards: GB/T 4100-2006, ISO 13006:1998 (E)
Certificates: ISO 13006:1998 (E), SASO 1031/1998
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Good Payment Term
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:What is the name for flexible tile?
- Mosaic tiles perhaps? What was it made out of? Was it ceramic tile, vinyl tile, ?? EDIT: It sounds like a simple mosiac tile. They come in 12x12 with the mesh backing so that you can lay them on the wall without any back-buttering or so that you can cut them into smaller strips without having the rest fall apart. They do make thicker, stone tiles in this way too so maybe that was it.
- Q:Tile maintenance
- In fact, no need to do special maintenance!
There are a lot of tiles clean economy, a lot of selling sealants will have to sell.
However, if you want to maintain, the main attention to the following points:
1, to maintain the dryness of tiles, high grade tiles will not be affected by the air humidity, mainly cement and other auxiliary materials!
2, oil, furniture, electrical killer, of course, is one of the scourge of tiles, kitchen weight, range hood had to match!
The hood is always kept clean under it!
3, the bathroom, the hero can not withstand the fist, the bathroom is the most easy to dirty, the use of the most places, so keep the bathroom ventilation, equipped with a common dirt treatment agent is king!
4, living room, restaurant, there is nothing to pay attention to, and 2 days swept away, 5 days a drag enough
5, do not let the weapon, heavy objects suddenly come into contact with the tiles, no matter how good the tiles can be immune to several times, but can not often!
- Q:Algebra Question - Length of a tile?
- Let A be the area of the rectangle and l be the length of tile in cm. 200*l*l= A then, 128(l+1)*(l+1)= A So, 200*l*l= 128(l+1)*(l+1) 9l*l-32l-16=0 If you solve this equation the result will come l= 4cm so side of each tile is 4cm.
- Q:What the tiles do
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- Industry Top Brand:
First, the aesthetic ceramic (with two brands):
1, "Marco Polo" aesthetic group's first brand to antique brick-based, industry's first brand antique brick.
2, "beautiful LD ceramic" is the beautiful group launched in 2003 high-end brand, the Italian registered international brands, the top of the design concept, the tattoo brick in the industry unique, are difficult, high standards of production technology, no one imitation success, Now mainly to high-definition stone, supporting wood tiles, polished tiles, small size tiles and flowers, is a stylish, avant-garde brand.
Second, Bode tiles: focus on high-end market, mainly to microcrystalline stone, is the first microcrystalline stone brand in the industry have considerable visibility, but now many companies are producing microcrystalline stone, the status of decline, The
Third, the "Italian bee" "Mango": small size tiles, suitable for pastoral, American, British, Mediterranean, and other styles.
- Q:How do i fix my tile?
- Without knowing what kind of tile you're talking about, it's hard to give an accurate answer. Because your tile was blemished by the acetone, I assume it is a matte finish tile, which will absorb moisture. You will probably have to replace the tile. First, go to a tile or flooring store, explain what you did and what happened and see what they recommend. As for fixing the tile, if you haven't removed old grout, fractured and removed a tile, cleaned out old thinset, laid new thinset, the tile, and grouted, I suggest you leave this to a professional.
- Q:Terracotta roof tile within U.S.?
- Call any roofing supply store in south Florida, Arizona, Texas, Southern California, Nevada or any southern US state. They are used extensively. Actually they are quite easy to make. Originally they were made by using moist, flat terracotta clay and it was formed over a mans upper leg to get the shape, then put aside to dry.
- Q:How do I best fix loose tiles in Shower?
- If water can get behind them, it probably has. I suggest you take the tiles down ASAP. Water in a bathroom can cause MOLD. Depending on your state, if it is moldy back there you can hold the previous owner's responsible. Don't risk your health!
- Q:Cleaning and painting tile?
- Do not use LimeAway! This product is an acid that will etch the glazing on the surface of the tile. This result is not repairable. The most safe and effective way to clean dirty tile and grout is to use a cleaner specifically designed for this use. Check a local floorcovering store, especially if there's one in your area that specialized in tile. Look for a heavy duty tile and grout cleaner, there should be several options available. Any kind of paint that I'm aware of is not a viable long term option. Paint will fail to penetrate the glaze of the tile, and therefore will be subject to wear fairly quickly.
- Q:Will the home decoration tiles brand which are better? Can you tell me?
- 015 tiles top ten brands:
1, Dongpeng tiles (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
2, MARCO POLO / Marco Polo (Guangdong famous brand, designated partners, tiles top ten brands)
3, million US ceramics (China famous brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
4, Gao En (China Environmental Label, China Ceramic Industry brand, the top ten brands of Chinese ceramics)
5, Nobel (China Compulsory 3C certification, Guangdong famous brand)
6, Bao Run (tiles) (China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China Top Ten brands of ceramics)
7, LOLA / Loulan (ceramic industry brand name, Guangdong Province, customer satisfaction products, China's top ten brands of tiles)
8, in the Sheng (China famous brand products, Chinese architectural ceramics well-known brands)
9, KITO / gold pottery (China well-known trademarks, Chinese famous brand, China's top ten brands of tiles)
10, TOMMONG / Tang Meng (China 3C certification, the Chinese famous brand, the top ten Chinese ceramics products.
These are well-known big brands, no problem in quality, of course, the price will not be too low.
In fact, there are some second-tier brand tiles, their quality is not bad, but the popularity of several slightly lower than the above.
It must be based on your personal needs and budget to consider, and ultimately choose a satisfactory brand.
First-line brands: Dongpeng, the new source, the Asia, the crown beads, Eagle, Mona Lisa, Marco Polo, gold rudder, Smick, Nobel, champion, Hui Da, Asia, Hongyu, Jiajun,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range