Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of GLAZED TILE CMAX-60E87:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft,load 20pallets,
1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Question about granite tiles...?
- Chinese granite tile.
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
- Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Tiles are easy to clean and wood flooring is warmer. But the real log floor is almost gone. Now most of the solid wood flooring, paved after the floor will be inflated, muster the problem, need to cut again. And should be careful when cleaning.
From the experience of my personal decoration, if you do not want to waste a lot of time on the clean, or with tiles better. If you like to organize housework, with solid wood flooring (wood floor almost can not buy), the best living room and bedroom paved together, the use of wood color feeling very warm. But in the living room and kitchen, bathroom at the junction must be waterproof to prevent water infiltration.
Price, both of which are expensive and cheap, to see your budget.
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- You can apply plaster to tiles but as they are non-absorbant you have to use a neat bonding agent first. Then apply the plaster when the agent is still tacky. Alternatively you can apply a slurry of 2 parts sharp sand and 1 part cement, mixed with 1 part bonding agent to 1 part water. Apply this with a stiff brush to give a stippled coating. When dry plaster over. Though I havent tried it I should think that using a builders adhesive you can stick plasterboard to tiles or why not tile over with new tiles. I did that in my bathroom with no problems.-just make sure tiles are cleaned of grease then tile in usual way. Hope this helps
- Q:How to buy tiles? What kind of good?
- 3. Touching the tiles sound crisp, bad voice boring 4. fight four pieces of brick together, the same size, side seam small and straight as well. Warping serious will affect the solid tiles. 5. Try to drop colored water droplets (such as tea, ink) on the front of the tile, put it down for a minute and then wipe it with a damp cloth. If there is a trace on the brick, it means that dirt is sucked into the brick. , Then the tile does not smoke, easy to clean brick quality. For more graphic experience, see ToGo experience
- Q:What is the best material to use for a tile shower?
- The tile isn't as important as what the tiles are mounted to. Make sure you use material specific for wet areas. as for which one to use, it would depend on which one you like, and can afford. I like the looks of bigger tiles, but would much rather install smaller tiles. Bigger tiles can be a pain when it comes to making difficult cuts.
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- This is a litttle tricky to answer because I can't see what you have to work with. However, here is how I do it. Remove all of the old counter top down to where you can see down into the cabinets below. Then I use 3/4 inch thick plywood. It doesn't have to be the sanded kind because over the top of that I put a layer or the thin 1/4 inch tile backer board, sometimes called Miracle Board or Cement board. Be sure to counter sink the screw heads just below the serfice or you will have problems seating your tile. I always try to size my top at this point so I don't have to cut many tiles. Every situation is different so you have to do some figuring at this point. I always lay my tiles out dry to see how they fit first. Then you must think about the edge trim that will go around the outside edge of the counter top. I use oak but that also depends on what style you are doing but none the less something must incaplsulate the tiled area. Use the little tile spacers at the corners of the tiles to get an even fit. They are shaped like an + and are cheap. Most home centers have guides for free that have good info, take advantage of that. I wish I could send a picture of my island top. Just looking at a picture helps alot. Also, use the pre-mixed latex adhesive to put them down, much better and don't forget to seal the grout when it is dry. Good luck!
- Q:Newbie tiling question?
- Just a couple...ideas make sure you use specialized backerboard screws and not drywall screws buy a medium tile saw...at the beginning you will be quite a newbie..and slower than a pro at making your cuts and you don't want to be under the rental by the hour gun... when you are done..you will feel like a champ and sell the saw on craigslist for about the same money, to another newbie like you..he will thank you!! buy the best mortar money can buy..high end laticrete..you will be happy you did..rookies tend to cheap out on materials..but good thin set has many advantages, like flexibility, pot time etc...adhesion... last but not least porcelain tile and not ceramic.
- Q:Should i tile right to the floor?
- What okorder.com/
- Q:Removing HARDENED concrete from tile?
- The product that is made for this that few people, even tile setters, know is Sulfamic Acid. This is available at Home Depot in the tile department. Its in a small yellow/orange plastic jar and is not caustic like other acids. It will remove thinsets andf grouts and is also great for general cleaning of tile.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range