About Panel Lifter / Floor Puller
1.Description of Panel Lifter / Floor Puller
The double/single cup lifter can help to lift the raised floor panels quickly, easily and safely without damaging any of adjoining raised floor panels.
2.Where to use
Double/single cup lifters are designed for use on all access floor panels, including steel bare/ laminate panel surfaces. Woodcore panel and calcium sulphate panel.
3.Easy to use
The double panel lifters double suction cups are a press down activation suction cup which instantly holds and supports the access floor tile. To release simply pull on trigger and suction is released.
4.How to use
When underfloor access is required, only those panels directly over the area of work should be removed. To remove the first panel, place the panel lifter in the centre of the panel, secure both suction cups and lift vertically. The surrounding panels can then be removed by placing a hand under the panel and lifting.
Product Description of Double Suction Cup Panel Lifter:
The very best way to remove panels in a raised floor environment is by using an industry-standard double suction cup panel lifter. Not only it is easier and more efficient than other methods, having the proper lifting device available eliminates the use of improper, makeshift tools to raise panels (screwdrivers, plungers, knives). This prevents damage to expensive panels and vital understructure, extending the life of a floor system while also lowering the risk of injury.
Our standard double suction cup panel lifter has two black 4” rubber cups mounted on a solid aluminum die-cast handle. The suction cups are replaceable, meaning that this lifter will last for years. All woodcore and steel raised floor panels can be with this lifter, however, we recommend using a Heavy Duty 5" Lifter to lift panels that are concrete-filled. Please note that this lifter is only designed to raise the panel out of the understructure so that it may be manually handled. Do not attempt to completely move a panel or walk with a panel attached to this lifter.
Having a designated place to store your lifter makes it far less likely to be misplaced or lost. With that in mind, we recommend one panel lifter and one Panel Lifter Holder for every 500 square feet of flooring.
- Q:How to avoid damage to electronic products by static electricity
- The anti-static liquid ES3260 can enhance the anti-static effect on the surface of electronic products, quick and dry without corrosion, non-flammable, will not be water damage effect. Or with anti-static hand cream C805 to strengthen the hands of the static dissipation capacity.
- Q:Weak motor room anti-static floor installation process, lightning protection grounding method Satisfied to 100 points.
- Weak mine grounding: copper belt laying method There are several cases, 1, if the whole shop is 600 * 600 grid, 40 square will be 140 meters, so the cost is too high, the general project will not do so. 2, you can use the copper machine around the room is about 26 meters, the middle of a thin copper foil instead of doing electrostatic copper network, so a lot of low cost, but also in accordance with the norms to do this is more commonly used method. 3, can also be made "day" field head, so you can save a lot of material costs. Copper tape laying in the vicinity of the electrostatic floor bracket, copper belt and bracket, equipment to make a good connection between. These methods are useful to the project, the specific use of which method, this should be based on the design side or your material engineering offer. Insulators are mainly fixed, insulated copper role, the cost is cheaper. Horizontal ground and electrostatic floor between the helium for the reclamation of the old rush 15cm height enough. The main role of the busbar is to connect all the equipment ground, copper, pooled on the busbar, and then connected to 50 square bus, bus can be connected to the building public ground, the specific needs of how many meters, this should be based on distance. Probably this way. I hope I can help you
- Q:The room and shop the floor and the use of static wiring on the bridge wiring, scientific and reasonable?
- Yes ah this is nothing is unreasonable is a practical request Many telecommunications room are used, Hengtong Xin Hong anti-static floor...
- Q:Room cabinet from the UPS distribution cabinet to take power, anti-static floor below the need to put a socket?
- Put a PDU on the line
- Q:Composite anti-static floor with an empty one square meter how much money
- Now in the use of such anti-static floor is very small, the price is also expensive and also divided into different types of law for fear of forging ding kicking fist and quality, the highest to more than a thousand, the most expensive to three Hundreds of bars
- Q:What is the quasi-static floor cover?
- There is nothing on the scale of their own can be compiled.
- Q:How to choose the anti-static floor of the room?
- According to the actual needs to choose. 1, if the floor below the need for alignment and air supply, you must use anti-static activities of the floor. And then choose according to the cost of the type of activities used in the floor, in general, low-grade full of steel floor (ie, melamine and PVC surface layer) and wood-based floor, the price of about two square square; mid-range anti-static ceramic Composite base, ceramic steel base, calcium sulfate floor, the price of three or four hundred; high-grade aluminum floor, the price of more than a thousand. The room uses anti-static ceramic steel and steel floor more. 2, if the use of cable frame, it is only necessary to use anti-static straight shop floor, straight shop floor, there are anti-static tiles and anti-static PVC flooring. Room with anti-static tiles is better, long life, easy to clean.
- Q:PVC anti-static floor of the anti-static index is how much
- 1.0 × 106-10Ω (static dissipative type) Conductive static R <1.0 × 1 child Fan powder is neither amp hwan mad freewei 06 For advice on anti-static floor can be private letter me
- Q:How to lift the UPS static electricity
- The UPS is static because the ground is not connected because of the sinking of the socket. The role of anti-static floor is to prevent people walking on the floor when the human body to produce static electricity, and the role of different ground.
- Q:Anti-static floor anti-static tiles What is the difference?
- The use of different materials, the use of methods and the role is very different. In general, the anti-static epoxy is better, it combines the smooth wall of the pile of scaffolding lack of painting, conductive, beautiful, seamless, wear and other advantages!
Established in the 1980s is an enterprise specialized in producing and marketing the anti-static all-steel raised floors. It had been focusing on technical development and scientific management. It has a strong working team of research, production marketing and management.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Mid East; Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range