Basic Information of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
5.waterproof or without waterproof
Features of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
1. Size:300*450mm;300*600mm ceramic tile
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner wall.
4. Engobe(water proof) or without engobe(not water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Specification of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
Normal Size of Interior Wall Tile CMAX-0081:
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Production and Packing Pictures:
- Q:Tiling the plane? need help asap?
- BA AAAB BABBBA <---Top of A cross is right of middle of B cross! ABABAAAB BAAABABB BBABBBAB This pattern continues in both directions indefinitely. This forms a staircase which is two letters wide and one letter drop at each step. these can fit together perfectly. What I described has a natural 2 right-1 down pattern (from center of cross to center of cross) and a 1 right- 2 up pattern. The slopes of -1/2 versus 2 are perpendicular to one another, but do not give reflective possibilities (I don't think). Rotations by 90 degrees and slides do occur and I think these are all possibilities. The rotations can be centered at several points.
- Q:Filling holes in bathroom tiles?
- You definitely don't want moisture to get into your walls. It will create problems. I'd recommmend a silicone-based caulk, you can probably find one that matches your tile or grout color somewhat. If you need a more cosmetic fix, replace the individual tiles that have holes drilled in them. You can epoxy them or thin set them in place, then regrout.
- Q:Question on kitchen tiling?
- Yes, carefully remove the moldings before tiling. Using a utility knife, cut the caulking between the molding and the wall first so you can pry them off with a prybar or small putty knife. In the picture, it looks like they also tiled inside the window frame as well. I would consider this carefully, as those windows are probably designed to be removed from the inside and tiling there could prevent you from replacing them in the future.
- Q:Chinese tiles before the top 30 ranking
- One, ten ceramic brand 1, Nobel 2, Marco Polo 3, Dong Peng 4, Mona Lisa 5, crown beads 6, Samit 7, Smick 8, Europe God Connaught 9, Hongyu 10, the new source line Brand: Nobel, Marco Polo, Dong Peng, Mona Lisa, crown beads, Samit, Ou Shen Connaught, Smick, Hongyu, new source, champion, Asia, strong, Glice, strong Hui, Shun Hui, Wales, Romario, gold pottery, Bode, Europe and the United States, Eagle, Tao Yi Lang, special, Xing Hui, LD, red spider,
Second-tier brands: Omega, Italy Po, Jin Chaoyang, Huiya, generals, the United States and pottery, Garcia, in the source Long Gao, Hui million, Monte Carlo, Huide Bang, the new South Wyatt, Hong Tao , Jin Tao famous, Lee home, Fan Xiang 1860, Zhuo Yuan, Louis modern, Association into the three brands: the state, Grammy, Weiluo, St. De Bao, New Guangdong, Jinke, Heng Fu, Yu Jing, , Big Rome, Louis Valentino, health, gold Li Gao, Jia Na, Polaroid Ruijia, John Li, Fanoa, pottery master
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- Unfortunately, matching white anything is usually difficut. There are hundreds of whites. Also, many tiles discolor over time. Buy replacement tiles from several places (returning should be no problem w/receipt). In spite of what the flooring specialist stated, there is no need to buy a grout SAW (not called a grout chisel). Since the tiles are already cracked, you can pry them out with a screwdriver, putty knife, etc. Install the new tiles with premixed mortar/grout (she was correct about that).
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Sure. Lino does not crack(unless you give it 50 years of aging) But the lino on a roll is the best route to go. Not tile squares so much(you can do it that way but it is a bother).
- Q:Can I paint the ceramic tile in my shower ?
- You should probably go to a tile specialty store and ask them what is available. My guess would be that if something does exist it is not going to look very good. Fiberglass kits are made that can be bonded to the old tile and provide a new surface of a shower stall. These kits are not difficult to install, basically you clean the old tile and then glue the new panel over it. Check with you local home improvement store, they should have them. For a much better look I would suggest going to the home improvement store and taking their free tile classes. This would allow you to lay your own new tile. You will still need to remove the old tile first. Again the home improvement store is where they can tell you how to do this. It's going to be a major demolition requiring you to basically remove and replace your shower walls. This sounds like a lot of work doesn't it... it is but I've learned that doing something right is always better than doing it half way.
- Q:What size trowel for ceramic Tile ?
- Coverage is the most important thing you need.. Although I d NEVER use a mastic on a floor because it s much more expensive I ve always used a thinset (cement based) adhesive.. When setting a tile gently push the tile into the glue w/ a twisting / turning motion.. This sets the tile into the adhesive better.Occasionally lift a tile up by carefully prying up on it and check the coverage on the backing..You ll want approx. an 80% coverage.. A 1/4 x1/4 size trowel will work but by personal choice I ll use a 1/4 x 3/8 deep trowel if it s a hard bodied tile . For a soft bodied tile ( usually have lugs or teats for spacing on the edge ) I ll then put them together and use a 1/4 x 1/4 trowel. Use the RIGHT type of grout for the type of tile your using.. If you are using a mastic I d wash or clean out the grout joint since grouts won t properly bond to a mastic like they will to a cement type adhesive.. GL
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 4 test weight
The same size of the floor tiles, the greater the weight, the better the quality, which is a relatively simple and rugged and effective selection method. Good quality tiles (800mm * 800mm) a pack of three, not a regular exercise of adult men is difficult to move up alone. (I belong to the type of extreme lack of exercise, two Nobel 800mm * 800mm tiles I can not move a person)
Weight reference: a 800mm * 800mm tile about 30 pounds to 40 pounds, a 600mm * 600mm tile about 12 pounds to 18 pounds, a 300mm * 300mm tile about 3 pounds to 5 pounds.
5 listen to the sound
With a hard object (such as carrying the key) flick, the sound more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also use the fingers to clamp the corner of the tile, so that the tiles hanging down, with the other hand flick the lower tiles, the more clear the sound, the better the quality.
This method may be more virtual, we should listen to a few pieces of different price tiles in order to have the ability to accurately determine.
6 to see the water absorption
In the back of the tiles, watching the water spread after the speed of water, in general, the slower the water, indicating that the greater the density of tiles, the better the quality. Tiles should not absorb water, if the tiles to absorb water, and from the front to see the water stains, that shows the quality is poor, do not buy. Wall is a certain degree of water absorption, it is difficult to use this method to test, but now the wall and floor tiles are basically supporting the sale of tiles qualified, wall is also no big problem.
Poor quality of the tiles on the back of a larger water absorption
- Q:Bathroom Floor Tiling?
- I would suggest paying a contractor because there are many things that can go wrong. ...sub floor has bounce, so tiles don't stay down, grout cracks, putting a toilet over tiles (you need to lift the toilet, and reset it after the tiles are laid. You will also need to cut the tiles around the ABS and that can be a bit difficult too.) then the toilet can still leak causing damage. But if you are a good DIYer, then go to Home Depot or Rona and take a seminar.
Relying on the East Taodu Cheng cooked the development, production, technology, personnel soil, scientific research and development, production, marketing as one of the large modern ceramic enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 180 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range