Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:how to install floor tile in a diamond pattern?
- If your not overly familiar with doing tile a diagonal isn t the easiest to start on. Lay out and proper tools are a big help in your preplanning. Right size trowel and large enough wet saw and had cutter is a must. Get the longest straight site line and split the room in 1/2 with a chalk line. Lay tile back to the wall and figure the size of pc(pcs) you need. You can cut a few of these pcs as a starting point. Knowing you split the room you should be equal when you get to the other side. A perfect straight edge will help keep your lines straight. Use this on all sides as you build out from that wall and lay as though your doing a straight lay just that your on a 45 degree. Or if you are doing an open ended area , you can cut several tiles in 1/2 and work back. A bit trickier but overall look is better. Don t cut tiles directly in 1/2, you must cut just off center if this is a starting point. Very hard to do and takes experience. Any specific questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- HI, H.D. OR LOEWES MAY HAVE THEM . IF NOT, CHECK OTHER HARDWARE STORES OR ASK A CNTRACTOR OR ROOFER WHO USES THOSE TILES. A BUILDING SUPPLY CO, NOT H.D. OR LOEWES WOULD HAVE THEM FOR SURE.
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- The okorder.com The difficult part is finding a place to fire them after you have finished painting them. If you live near a school where you are an alum, you may be able to have them fire the tiles for you. (your local community center is another place to ask) Another option would be going to a DIY pottery place. It will definitely give you professional looking results, but it will cost a little more.
- Q:Questions about installing bathroom tile.?
- I should point out, that it is not recommended to caulk around the base of the toilet. this is because, if the wax seal were ever to start leaking, the caulk would contain it under the toilet and you would never know it was leaking until the floor rotted and you and the toilet fall through into the living room. No body wants to see that!!
- Q:How about a simple tiles? Good quality
- Are almost it, you can tell how to identify the quality of tiles:
The main production areas are: Guangdong, Shandong, Sichuan, Fujian. Look at the surface: mainly include, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles, tiles (Except for special pattern processing, such as roller printing products, for the pursuit of natural stone texture effect), to see whether there is any difference between the color and the color performance (color) , Each piece of brick patterns are different.To see the texture of tiles: good products generally firing temperature is relatively high, the product is more compact, knock on the sound more crisp to see the size of the tile: size uniform, the size of each piece of brick Non-edging products should be less than 0.5% of the side length, edging products should be less than the side length of 0.2%.) See the brick flatness: take a few pieces of brick on a more standard plane, between the brick and brick Whether there is no obvious high and low deviation
- Q:cracked counter tiles?
- i..just go to your local Lowe's and get your white replace,emt tiles...get a grout chisel and get the grout out and take the cracked tile out...get you premixed tile mortar and put your new tiles back on and re-grout with your same premixed mortar..(it's called premixed mortar and grouta)...whhoollaaah your done.....any flooring specialist can walk you through it if you should have questions..
- Q:need help with tile sealer...?
- If you are referring to silicone sealant, you can buy silicone remover.
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- Sure just pick out what you want get going on it.
- Q:just grouted tile how to remove haze?
- Know what works best? Don't use any moisture at all to remove haze--You'll have to do it 2 or 3 times to totally remove the haze. Let the haze dry on the tile, then polish it off with a dry soft terry cloth--It may create a little dust in the air, but it works really well. Also, wait about a month or so before sealing your grout lines.
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- there are so many choices you can go with the 1st suggestion but remember the depth of your outlets and switches will be much deeper or you can have a section of the old tile removed (like in a 4strip ) and put some glasstiles in that section to update your look -you can also remove random tiles and insert new ones in place or what i recently did for a client was to cover the tile backsplash with stainless steel sheets they also do sell an epoxy to cover them with to change the color
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range