Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Antique feel; Matt finishing
Low water absorption
Strong in hardness
Coordination in color and luster
Usage: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring, wall tiles
Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
Resistance to thermal shock
Available in various sizes and colors
Size: 600 x 600
Packing: Standard carton and pallet
Quantity: 4 pieces/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile CMAX-TFC605:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. CNBM is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:I plan to tile my bathroom. Can i tile over the existing tiles?
- I will go with Rob on this one. Yes, it's possible using epoxy-based adhesives. However, unless you have a lot of experience doing this, it won't look right, especially if you are doing walls and have exposed edges. How are you planning on finishing the edges? Have you accounted for the decreased room dimensions? There are way too many variables. Rip it out and start over. There is a good chance that you may have to go down to stud as drywall tends to pretty much get trashed when you take tile off of it. When I remodel a bath and am re-laying all the tile, I ALWAYS take it to stud and start over. It saves time in the long run and in my business, time is money.
- Q:discount tile?
- www.okorder.com. Go there, go to your city, do a search of subway tile or go to the materials, household, or furniture sections. We are using craigslist to redo our bathroom!! Have fun!
- Q:should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- The mortar that you are using really needs to be mixed so that is it very sticky and you can add a glue that is sold at any home depot or flooring store. ceilings suck as far as tiling them.
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- There is no GOOD way to do this. And you are right in that tiling over tile is a bad idea. You could go over it with a product like DuraCeramic, which would only raise the floor level up a small amount, but be aware that anything you put over that surface will likely make the existing surface unusable forevermore and you might regret it someday. The real solution would be to demo the existing tile and install new tile.
- Q:is it hard to take off shower tiles? i have a house built in 2000 with bathroom showers all tiled in the?
- It okorder.com/... You can also just nail the WonderBoard over the top of the greenboard, but you will need the bull-nose tile to finish the edges of the board. I looked closely and I believe that is how it is done in the picture that I posted. The cement board is on top of the greenboard instead of the greenboard being cut out. You need to let a tile professional do this for you. You could remove the old tile and let the professional do the backer and the new tiles. If you watch him work, you could learn how to do it yourself.
- Q:I am going to be using a self stick floor tile in a mobile home. What can I use under it as a vapor barrier?
- Staple the Luan over the tile make sure you use alot of staples to make sure your floor doesn't give at all and use liquid nails adhesive to help hold the Luan down. Also make sure no staples are sticking up because that would damage the floor tile. Then use a primer to paint on the luan to help the adhesive stick. I would also reccomend using addional adhesive. The adhesive on the back of the tile doesn't hold up very well. Spread vinyl floor tile adhesive over the floor and once it is tacky put your floor down. Make sure to let the floor acclimate to the room at least 48 hrs before installation. After you lay the floor it needs to be rolled with a 100lb. roller.
- Q:Clean grout from tiles?
- The cleaner is probably working but whatever you use you have to do it over and over again.
- Q:Which of the major markets in Hangzhou to sell tiles?
- Hangzhou I know two places, hoping to help the landlord. One in Wenzhou village that area has a tile market, quite big.
- Q:Help removing cork tiles?
- Oh man I feel your pain! a.Get a razor sharp floor scraper and go at it. b. Get a paint scraper and scrub the floor like you would any paint. I think you get more leverage using a hand held paint scraper. c. Last case scenario use a non oil based solvent like Acetone, or Lacquer thinner to dissolve the glue. Be sure to ventilate well so you don't get a buzz from the fumes. Good Luck!
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- I have done little jobs a 10+10 floor with a simple little wet saw.I have seen tile saw brand new at the store (Harbor freight) for under $100 Dollars. It depends on how big a job you are doing. I have look into renting a wet saw but i found buying one was cheaper than renting. a tile cutter where you score and brake the tile. I was always afraid having them break wrong and wasting tile.
We have advantageous location and convenient transportation, clay-rich, the factory is located next to a highway .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range