Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: below 0.5%
Size: 600 x 600 or 800 x 800mm
Thickness: 9.5 or 10.5mm
Color: Choclate Brown
Certifications: 3C, CE and EN
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:can you use self adhesive tiles on a bathroom wall? and can you also use them in the bathtub walls?
- yes! okorder.com/
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:Will cloudiness from sealer finish disappear on ceramic tile?
- The cloudiness you see is called blushing--the remedy will depend on the finish that you used. If it a lacquer you can use blush eliminator, I have never tried it on shellac or enamel. It may go away after it is dry however. Sometimes the moisture in the air will cause the finish to blush.
- Q:How difficult is it to install bathroom floor tile? What tools will I need?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:glass tile?
- If it weren't for the grout joints, you wouldn't have to apply sealer to the area. Grease and oil splatter from frying will not soak into the glass tiles, but it will soak into the grout joints. Eventually, the grout joints will become discolored and impossible to clean. For that reason, it is a good idea to apply sealer to the area. Keep in mind that you will have to thoroughly clean the area, especially the grout joints, every couple of years and reapply a new coat of sealer. Good luck with your new glass tile backsplash.
- Q:Can you lay tile over linoleum?
- Putting Tile Over Linoleum
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- There is special paint for ceramic tiles but it would be less expensive to just re-tile. Rustoleum makes some cool stuff but very expensive and labor intensive.
- Q:cheap way to redo a tiled bathroom?
- You might try tile tattoos. They are easy to install and make your own pattern. Here's where I got mine.
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:What are the external wall tiles?
- Outer wall tiles as a kind of tiles, with superior features. It does not adsorb dirt, long-term use will not be bad, the acid rain also has a strong ability to resist. Outer wall tiles compared with other external walls of the material itself is a strong anti-pollution building materials. Such as: almost no water, do not absorb dirt; above 1000 ℃ high temperature firing, semi-permanent does not deteriorate; have strong acid and alkali resistance, even if the acid rain is not affected.
We are a large modern building ceramics enterprise focused on producing and selling high-grade wall and floor tiles. The parent company established in the early 1990s and officially put into operation in 1993. Relying on precipitation of nearly two decades, it has developed into a large ceramic production enterprise which has superior production equipments, advanced technology, high and stable quality products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range