Key Specifications/Special Features:
Water absorption: below 0.5%
Size: 600 x 600 or 800 x 800mm
Thickness: 9.5 or 10.5mm
Color: Choclate Brown
Certifications: 3C, CE and EN
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. Our company is a state-owned group company. So we have good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:installing tiles for floor slab?
- If you're using ceramic tiles (very regular size and relatively smooth/even back), use a 1/4 square notched trowel, held somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees (vertical). If you're using natural stone tiles (e.g. granite, marble, slate), go for 3/8 square notched trowel and back-butter the tiles. Make sure the concrete slab is clean, sound, free of cracks and level before you start and follow the instructions for your thinset. You'll likely want to use a modified thinset which will help bond to the concrete better. If you have any doubts about the stability of your slab, consider installing an isolation membrane between the tile and slab. Schluter's Ditra system is the best of the breed for this. If you use an isolation membrane, use unmodified thinset (instead of modified).
- Q:Is it a bad idea to attach tile over existing tile? What is the best way?
- your better off ripping the old tile off, if you rip the bottom of the sheetrock off you should cover it with trim besides trim will make the tiles stand out more
- Q:Home building, how to buy tiles, to good quality and affordable
- Vuitton Fort tile quality and cheap you can refer to
- Q:Poll: Tiles or Carpet?
- Tile. You can vacuum tile but you can't sweep carpet..
- Q:Dongpeng tiles I know more famous, but Dongpeng sanitary ware is their home Well?
- There is ah! Are ceramic products! Foreign Wrigley, Kohler (USA), Lejia (Spain), TOTO (Japanese devils, not recommended to buy).
- Q:Floor tile tiles a square meter how much money now?
- Now the market decoration workers daily wages in 80-100 yuan / day, shop floor tiles in general 20 yuan a square meter.
- Q:What is the drill bit?
- We generally use a small sandblasting bit on the market can buy a good use
- Q:Should I get porcelain tile for my kitchen?
- I would highly recommend it (and Mike Holmes, the expert home builder on the DIY shows, also recommends porcelain). I had 12 sand-stone look porcelain tiles laid in my kitchen 3 years ago and I absolutely love the look and ease of cleaning. Mine are a reddish tan tone with a matter slightly textured surface that is not slippery. I had the installer use an almond tan sanded grout and then sealed the whole floor with two coats of sealer. It looks wonderfully elegant and is a snap to wipe up spills. If you are accustomed to vinyl flooring you will have to get used to the fact that anything you drop on porcelain is going to break (like a dish or a jar of tomato sauce) -- there is no bounce effect like with vinyl. But that is the only drawback. In fact, I like this flooring so much I plan to do my basement bathroom, den and outdoor porch in porcelain tile as well.
- Q:Drilling through tile...?
- dont drill to fast nor too hard, but using a carbide bit is the best, try putting some masking tape around where u drilling hole
- Q:How Big is each tile?
- 24 tiles/3 sq ft =8 tiles per square foot. Since 8 is not a square, there is no solution, or the tiles cannot be square.
We are a large modern building ceramics enterprise focused on producing and selling high-grade wall and floor tiles. The parent company established in the early 1990s and officially put into operation in 1993. Relying on precipitation of nearly two decades, it has developed into a large ceramic production enterprise which has superior production equipments, advanced technology, high and stable quality products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 90 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range