Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
- Q:Broken grout on bathroom tile floor?
- no, reglue tiles, regrout after cleaning out old stuff. 2 step process
- Q:Self adhesive tiles?
- I wouldn't sign my name to a job as you describe, (no offense) and I've installed thousands of sq. ft. of flooring. BUT...If you absolutely don't want to remove the old, and have a sense of their substance (you state school type) perhaps a commercial grade thick vinyl? School type and/or older commercial types are often not exactly flexible and can crack; especially on corners or fitting that is too tight. Certainly you can take the time and effort to rough up the existing. You can also use Lacquer thinner (albeit smelly) to destroy any possible finish from the manufacturer. I do have a suggestion I state in every Vinyl tile Q however. Go to a Lowes or HD. Purchase a gallon or whatever of a water based contact cement. DuPont might be one manufacturer. What I use is a nice looking Aqua color. Peel the paper off the back of the tile as you proceed; Brush on a coat of the cement to the tile back and floor area. Allow dry time and press down. This assumes you've measured/ perhaps squared the room again; dont strictly place the new on the exact seams of the existing; and don't make a mistake in placement. Save your cuts for the last, work toward/ back to an exit point, and allow a few hours at least for some cure time. The water based contact cement is as durable and effective as the lacquer based; dries rapidly; can initially be cleaned up with water; and doesn't have a strictly offensive odor. Steven Wolf
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- The easties size is 12 x 12. Small tiles on the mesh are a real pain, each tile must be moved to get even. The tiles move around when you set in the morter. Tiles larger than 12 x 12 take extra care to keep level. Go slow.
- Q:How to start an offset tile pattern?
- Starting at the center is the only way, regardless if the tile is in line or offset as you plan. Especially with the 20x20. it would look odd to have a 2 tile on one side and an 18 tile on the other. Remember, there is a vertical plain as well as a horizontal plain. Your pattern, with two rows and spacers should be layed out wall to wall up down as well as right and left. That is an easy way to determine your first and second tiles. Mark those two tiles with a magic marker. A rough starting point is determined by measuring the length of the room, convert to inches then divide by 20. This gives you the number of tiles aprox.,divide this number by two (2) and set the first tile at aprox 1/2 the distance from the wall
- Q:can you lay carpet over tile?
- Ceramic tile? (As opposed to vinyl). If its ceramic, then it really isnt that hard to remove, and shouldnt be that expensive. Ask your carpet installer if he can do it. I had about 400 sq ft.of ceramic tile removed, and laminate flooring put down, and they did it all in one day. If you put carpet over ceramic tile, you will feel a lip where it is not finished. If its vinyl tile, then dont remove it - just go over it. The height difference would be negligible.
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- In regards to sealing grout, many grouts, like TEC Power Grout, never need to be sealed to maintain stain resistance. You can get TEC Power Grout at Lowe's. For the tile layout, start tiling at the end of the room and work your way out. At the end of the room, find the center point, and do a dry lay out of your tile from the center point to the wall. You want to have at least 1/2 a tile at the wall, although it looks better if you have a full tile along the wall. You also want to have a full tile at the entrance because it looks nice that way. You may need to adjust your dry layout and cut tile with a wet saw so that your tile can fit the space. Good luck!
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- Game Maker Tiles
- Q:How do I repair this broken tile?
- use okorder.com
- Q:Recently, a friend of the renovation experience came to consult about the demolition of the price of tiles on the floor!
- 5 to 10 yuan chisel in addition to floor tiles, 10 to 15 yuan to remove the floor, each bag containing the bag to the downstairs concentrated stacking.
- Q:No of tiles required ...need urgent help?
- You need 40 tiles plus scrap. Tile is priced per s/f So if your looking at a display tile it might say 8$ but the s/f price to compare to other tiles would be 2$ a s/f Same goes for 18x18 , 16x16 etc.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range