Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG013Y:
- Q:What brand of ceramic tile is good
- The same size of the tile paste in different places, the requirements of the ceramic tile is not the same. The same paste in the same place the size of the tile is different from the tile glue is also different. Normally, the adhesion of the tile on the wall will be much higher. The place to be laid, decided to tile the performance. We must be clear that the price of ceramic tile is not the only choice of ceramic tile conditions. Now the functional varieties of ceramic tile are more, for example, respectively, with water resistance, alkali resistance, anti-slip properties, and so on the tile glue. Especially to be used in the pool of ceramic tile, it is more casual.
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- Tile is a smooth surface, it will tend to be a bit slick. The best product to clean tile with is vinegar and water. My son has a tile business and suggests this to the homeowners he does work for.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- Nothing should stick to a glazed tile surface that fast and hard.. In my mind I have to ask you what else in the past have you ve been using on the floor and what kind of sealer did you use and how long ago? If you have the exact tile name and manufacturer I d be glad to help you. E mail me thru my avatar and check my qualifications there.. Get me any and all the products you ve used and maybe we can figure it out.. I do this with lots of people GL
- Q:Can I remove a bathroom tile without breaking it?
- Have done just that. Could not find (or take the time ) to find matching tile. Borrowed tiles from behind cabinet base to patch wall . Grout saws as mentioned are OK. Had better luck w/ a serrated steak knife because of thinner blade. Started in area where drain entered the wall broke one to get things moving. Mastic was used to hold tile to wallboard used a heat gun Guess a hair dryer would do. Once I got movement (prying w/ knife) it was nervous work but I got what I needed. Cleaned edges backs of the transplant tiles used construction adhesive to reset. Used some mismatched tiles to replace old ones just to even up the wall. Take your time. Best regards
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- Try rubbing alcohol or get some hair dye remover from Sally Beauty Supply.
- Q:Installing laminate around a sliding glass door and tiles?
- For the tile you can get metal edging to use as a transition from the tile to whatever else; the shape of the edging is determined by what it butts up against. Several different shapes are available in various colors. It is mortared in under the tiles to form a finished edge. You can get this stuff at Home Depot in the tile department.
- Q:when cutting tile for the corner of the shower stall should I leave a gap on each side of the tile?
- Tile one wall all the way to the corner, leaving a small gap at the wall to compensate for any wall movement. Then tile the other wall. leaving the same size gap as your grout lines between the two. You do not want to have a void in the corner.
- Q:How To Polish Granite Tile?
- kerosene and turpentine
- Q:How to grout tile on mirror?
- Grout application on a mirror is exactly the same process as grouting a tile floor, back-splash, counter top, or table. Since the mirror is standing, I'd be sure that the mirror won't topple over when applying the grout because it has to be floated into the crevices between the tiles / tile pieces. If possible I'd suggest laying the mirror flat, either on the floor or on a sturdy worktable A grout float is basically a block shaped pushing tool used to force the grout between the tiles. Hold the float at an angle against the tiled surface and use a firm sweeping motion across the tile to push/force the grout into all the nooks, crannies, cracks and openings between the tiles. You'll have to work fairly quickly because grout becomes hard to work once it starts drying out. Work in a diagonal pattern and go back over any low or missed areas. Allow the grout to sit for 20-30 minutes. You'll know the grout is starting to cure when there is a light haze on the tile surface. Using a sponge and a bucket of clean water lightly buff the tile to remove the haze. This step may have to be repeated once or twice to be sure that all of the excess grout has been removed from the tile surface. If you want to seal the grout and tile, there are a number of sealant products available but you'll need to wait 3 or 4 days before applying in order to allow the grout to cure properly.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- I agree with Rob. Not necessary to seal the tile, but it is definitely a good idea to seal the grout.
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range