Basic Information of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Glass Mosaic Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Brand is not recommended, but can help how to identify good or bad?
The price is not good to say, but can distinguish what is good under the tile binder.
Buy a pack of tiles dedicated adhesive open: 1: to see whether the powder is delicate, delicate products as well, easier to stick. 2: to see whether the color is uniform, even the product as well, more stable when the factory mixing. 3: add water for 5 minutes, wait and see paste paste material, see consistency, consistency as high as well. Indicating a higher bond strength. 4: construction performance, approved scraping on the back of the tile to see whether the smooth, smooth as well, better waterproof performance. 5: paving tiles after looking at the drying time of the tile binder, slow dry material is good, quick-drying is because the addition of cement plus, slow dry advantage is that the binder material can be fully hydrated with tiles Enough time to stick together, and not because of quick drying, water can not hydrate.
- Q:How do you apply vinyl tile?
- OK! okorder.com if you have any questions
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- Yes! You would be raising the floor by the thickness of the under layment and the laminate. Your flooring would end up against the side of your tub not to mention raising your toilet which may result in the need for longer bolts and may not be able to make a seal because of the distance between toilet and drain. You are asking for problems.. At the very least it would throw your baseboards off and they wouldn't match the ones in the hallway where they meet at the door!
- Q:Home building, how to buy tiles, to good quality and affordable
- Vuitton Fort tile quality and cheap you can refer to
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- Ordinary 600mm * 600mm tiles 6.3 pounds or so
1 ton = 1000 kg 1000 / 6.3 = 158.7 about 159 or so
- Q:Replacing a ceramic tile floor?
- Best to rip it out and start new. And start with a new sub floor made for and the proper thickness for tile.. NEVER, EVER use a thin 1/4 luan or ply wood.. This is totally inadequate for tile and goes against all tile hand book guides such as the ATC and TCA guide book.Minimum substrate thickness for tile is 1 1/4 not the 1 as suggested.Thus you must use 1/2 board or backer board ( properly installed) to meet minimum standards for stability for tile.There are other methods to install but this is very common way. Going over the old with new tile is a possible option but tile setter need to know what their doing. Thus raising floor only thickness of the tile and thin set. I d never go over it raising it that much. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Bathroom tile installation?
- Sorry, tile has to be grouted. It all installs the same way. It is really pretty simple to install, but you will need a tile saw or tile cutter and the proper tools. You will also want to remove the toilet during installtion. This way the tile will run up under the toilet base.
- Q:Any suggestions/tips on installing ceramic tiling??
- Ceramic tile is a great choice and you can do it yourself if you prepare yourself with a little knowledge and a few tools. My suggestion is to go to Home Depot or any other building supply place and pick up the information they have there on doing tile work. It is usually pretty good and will suggest tools you will need. The biggest problems you will run into is cutting the tile, you might consider renting a water bath cutter. I also suggest you consider going with a smaller tile if it will fit into your plans. Tile that big is not only harder to install neatly but is also more prone to cracking if there is any shifting in your slab. So read the stuff and make sure you have everything on hand before you start and be patient doing the work, especially making the cuts so it fits neatly and you will have a professional looking floor.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range