Key Specifications/Special Features of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:Wall Tiles?
- a okorder.com/... read this you can do it yourself.. pratice on a piece of plywood outside.. and then with what you learn you can now create a wall that will make you happy. ok gilermo
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:need some idea About Ceremic tiles?
- Ceramic tile makes up for designs limited only by your imagination with the very wide variety of colors, sizes, textures, and patterns that it comes in. Extraordinarily, it comes in various sets of attributes that make it ideal to use as roofing, wall tile, backsplash and countertop or decorative tilework material. Other than the versatility in both fashion and function that it offers, ceramic tile is also: fire, frost and water proof resistant to stains and abrasions durable hygienic economical
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- Yes under some special conditions.. Tile down now must be clea, free of grease and any cleaning solution residue. Must be well bonded to what ever substrate its on now. Meaning no cracks and loose tile. A special enhanced, modified thin set should be used. No foot traffic on it for a minimum ( extra is better) 2 days. This allows the thin set to dry because moisture has no where to go and you don t want to break the bond between the 2 tiles. It s always best to remove tile and start anew, but it isn t always possible. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:Does the tiles have radiation?
- The tile surface has a glazed surface. With a certain degree of radiation. Tiles appear on the market are generally very small radiation. Radiation is big for some marble and artificial stone
- Q:Vinyl planks over ceramic tile?
- I would not lay vinyl over ceramic tile, especially if the tile isn't even. It will wear the tile out faster, and the tile won't look good over any surface that is not level. Remove the tile, then lay down some 1/2 underlayment plywood--or once the tile is removed, (and all the grout) and the floor is revealed, you may be able to lay the vinyl down over what's underneath. You can't put underlayment over the tile either because it has to be nailed down, and that extra layer will add nearly an inch to your floor--making any transition to other rooms uneven.
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- determine if you would want lots cut tiles along the edge or not. if you do want cut tiles, square the room, level the floor, line the floor and start laying tiles from the center towards the wall. if you dont want a lot of cutted tile. plan it that the cutted tiles on the side of the wall that can be hidden. square the wall, level the floor and line the floor. you may want to start from the entrance door. use tile spacers and use the lines regularly so you would have a well alligned tiles. remember not to use too dry or too wet tile adhives. too dry is difficult to manage and too wet will cause bubbles and would be hallow. these would be weak points of the tile and breaks easily. get a book with illustrations or someone to help you. especially wiht the cutting
- Q:Slate tile?
- I would definitely remove the paint. Use a ceramic tile type of adhesive not mortar.Use a coarse notched trowel The grout lines should be as close as possible. It will look better not to be a contrasting color, better a black or grey. To keep the slate from slipping, you just will have to lay a few at a time, let the adhesive set up and do some, more and so on. You will get an idea of how many to do at a time by just working with them.
- Q:what is better for cutting tile, a wet saw or a tile cutter??
- Wet saws can be messy. That's what I use. The other tile cutters will sometimes break in the wrong place. I would prefer to use a wet saw, messy or not.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range