Key Specifications/Special Features of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Full GLAZED TILE CMAX-96507:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:How to remove 70s mosaic floor tile?
- Rent a hammer chisel and it will make short work of it.
- Q:Game Maker Tile Help?
- Game Maker Tiles
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- Weeks? An hour should be enough to remove a good portion of them as long as you don't want to save them. Take a hammer and smash the tiles. It does work.
- Q:best way to apply epoxy tile grout??
- epoxy? real tile grout is put on with a spong, but I guess they make it out of any thing these days. If it comes in a tube then put masking tape on both sides of the gap fill it in, it sounds like a messy job to try fill with epoxy cause that stuff is sticky,maybe keeping ur finger wet will help smooth it over. good luck
- Q:How does the tile stick up?
- Dry paste only refers to the floor tiles, wall tiles are not posted, dry paste is the first layer of dry mortar, and then in the floor tile on a layer of cement paste, paste on the dry mortar, this paste the floor Brick deformation is small, wet paste is on the ground directly with cement mortar paste floor tile, this paste is easy to deformation. If you want to stick thin, use wet stickers.
- Q:I need to get some opinions about tile flooring?
- a lot of porcelin tile has the look of some textures and colors but is really just transferred on. (if you look close, you can see the pixels) and they tend to crack more when they are being cut being they are more brittle and shatter, which can cost you some extra tiles. the transfer may disenigrate with time depending on how well it was made. ceramic tiles are hardier and tend to be painted or dyed instead of transferred. they are also easier to cut and dont crack nearly as easily if something is dropped on them. however, you can get a porcelin that looks like marble or granite whereas ceramic looks more rugged....
- Q:How to drill a large hole in ceramic tile?
- Drill many small holes in a circular pattern. Remember on the cartoons where a person uses a machine gun to cut a door in a wall? You can do the same with a small ceramic drill bit. Use a dremel tool to 'file' the edges smooth
- Q:How to tile a basement bathroom floor?
- Rent a floating machine and skim the floor with thin set mortar. That eleminates imperfections in the slab, giving you a first class substrate for your tile. If the paint on the concrete is tight (not flaking or peeling) you should be able to skim right over it. The machine is a large, electrically driven circular trowel that really smooths things up.
- Q:any advise about linoleum tiles?
- yes, I used it in my kitchen floor. One advantage of linoleum is it's easy to clean.
- Q:Floor Tiles?
- i h8 bodhists.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range