Acid and heat resistant plate
1,high temperature/cold shock/strong acid resistant
2,10 years experience
Acid and heat resistant plate
main indexes of acid and heat resistant plate
Main technical indexes:
Cold/heat shock resistance
not crack after 10 times
Expansion coefficient of thermal film
Thermal expansion rate
1. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube was checked.
2. Acid/heat resistant tile, plate, tube can be manufactured in accord with the specification, size or blueprints offered by clients and design departments.
- Q:Tiles broken with hole in the wall?
- If I understand the problem correctly, it sounds like you have water damage inside you wall. You first need to find out what caused that damage. If you repair the wall without finding the water leak, it will happen again. If the area was dry rot and it didn't sem like there was currently water there, then it is likely safe to fix. Carefully remove tiles until you no longer see any water damage to the wood. I'm not sure what wood is there. If its plywood, replace it with a like thickness (most of the time today, they use drywall, but its a special kind that is usually green that's made for bathrooms and moist areas). Before replacing the tiles, clean them up and remove any old grout from the edges. Be careful as the tile are very brittle and break easy. There are a number of bathroom tile type caulks that can adhere the tile to the wood. I suggest going to somewhere like Lowe's or Home Depot or a similar store and ask someone in the plumbing dept or the paint dept what kind of caulk to use to attach tile to wood. Apply the tile to the wall using the caulk. Now you need to re-grout the seams. Buy grout and apply it in all the seams. Let it completely dry (read the box but most say at least 24 to 48 hrs to completely cure) then after its cured, apply grout sealer over the top of the grout seams.
- Q:Bath Tile Repair?
- i would not use a torch. It probably could desire to reason any moisture trapped in the back of the tiles to enhance and then it may reason steam that could desire to pop the tiles off. What i could do is circulate to homestead Depot and purchase Krud Kutter. It softens paint and is quite gentle. Spray on wait slightly and scrub the paint off. As for the caulking there is caulking remover in an analogous area because of the fact the caulk is offered. good luck and effective %.
- Q:affordable tile flooring?
- Try the materials for sale section of OKorder.com
- Q:i want to install polished white 24x24 porcelain floor tile, whats the best color grout for this type/color ?
- Is it a pure white? If so your best look will be a white grout. If you have any coloring or haze of color in the tile pick up and match that as best as possible. The use of any other colors in a pure white tile will show as a checker board look on the floor. Maybe not so bad in a real light tone, but any time you go a grey tone it will jump out at you. You asked about type of grout, most likely you ll need a sanded grout and have to use a 1/8 th 3/16 th or a 1/4 inch grout joint.I prefer 3/16th myself and thats what I use on most all my jobs. There are a few (few) porcelains made to go tight together and you ll need a unsanded grout. These you can tell by the tiny beveled edge they ll have .. Any questions you can e mail me thru my avatar and check out my qualifications there GL
- Q:install tin ceiling tiles?
- I wallpapered the ceiling in our mattress room (on my own!) with pretend plaster paintable wallpaper from dwelling house Depot, and now i'm additionally desirous to do a pretend tin ceiling interior the eating room. i've got regarded at Anaglypta paintable wallpaper, yet i'm leaning extra in the direction of the recent vinyl wallpapers (Petite Punched Tin Ceiling result Raised Texture metallic Wallcovering) that are available in distinctive metallic colorations and look lots like the actual element. this could save me a number of of time portray and glazing to get the excellent result. Paintable wallpaper can look monochrome and flat except you place some extra advantageous artwork into it. The vinyl ones i'm speaking approximately are on internet site 2 of the hyperlink under. stable luck!
- Q:how do i renovate old bakelite tiles?
- The one thing you do not want to do is use any harsh or abrasive cleanser on them. If they are real bakelite then they can lose their gloss and can be ruined. First try a bit of liquid laundry soap and warm water on a terry washcloth or small towel and dab or blot it on the spots. As the warm water and soap sit on the paint it will soften enough to scrape off with your fingernail or a popsicle stick. Always try any cleaning on a tile that is not seen readily, like under the sink if available, to insure that the finish does not get damaged. I have never known tiles to be made of bakelite but plastic was used extensively up to the 1970's and it can be cleaned with mineral spirits if necessary. If the soap and water do not work try mineral spirits, (also known as paint thinner and/or turpentine) on a small area of the tiles. You can try the fingernail scraping method first and some of the paint may come off straight away if it is latex and not too thick. If you get all the paint off you can shine them with carnuba wax, but try the wax on a hidden tile to make sure it does not have a reaction with bakelite. Best of luck.
- Q:how to clean floor tile grout?
- I have tile in my bathroom also and have had the same problem. I will tell you the best way that is easier on your tile and grout. Do not use bleach it wil break the grout and tile down. Go out to Target and buy the Method brand tub and tile cleaner, also buy a Method mop with Method all purpose floor cleaner, and buy a plastic brush that looks like a tooth brush but it bigger in the cleaning isle. Next get some rugs for the toilet and for infront of the sink. Also go to Lowes and buy some sealer. Now your ready to start. Start buy mopping the intire floor with your mop and all purposed floor cleaner(just have a light spray of cleaner on floor never soak it). Then take you Method tub and tile and spray it on your grout and go to work brushing it and spraying it until it comes white. After it is white and dry read the directions on the sealer bottle and seal the grout. Make the sealer puddle just a little over the grout. Wait till it is dry and from then on you won't have problems with dirt collecting on you grout. If you do, then its time to reseal it again and complete the steps above.
- Q:Could I use Fleck Stone on my tile fireplace?
- I'm sure there are stone and tile distributors in your area. Check the yellow pages. For a project as small as a fireplace, they are sure to have some discounted lots of material like that you can get a good deal on. I find specialty places like that have much better prices and selection than the big box stores. It's something you need to find locally, not on line, since shipping is prohibitive for construction materials.
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- Instead of re-painting your tiles why not change the colour scheme by laying a new pattern? A tip for removing old tiles is to break them with a hammer in the centre and then remove the broken pieces from the centre out to the joins, this way you wont damage any tiles adjacent to them! You can try different patterns without gluing them down, until you find the best pattern that suits you. Good luck and have a great day!
- Q:Adding tile backsplash - how do I finish off edge?
- You can buy a ceramic edge in the same color or you can sometimes get tiles with a rounded edge on them. Make sure you get more tiles then you need cause if you go back to get more the color may be off some.
Now there are 3 production lines of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly products, a spray drying tower, tunnel kiln production lines, a spray drying tower, three 800-ton hydraulic machine, three 20-ton ball mills, and seven 8-ton ball mills in our company, and our industrial ceramic production capacity has reached 100,000 tons.We will be the strongest and largest industrial ceramic production base in the country and the scientific research base of industrialization. We will have greater influence on enterprise groups in the same industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average