Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle
About the certificate:
1. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
2. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
3. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
4. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
5. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
6.Special dimensions available according to your request.
7.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:How to remove 70s mosaic floor tile?
- Rent a hammer chisel and it will make short work of it.
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- Golden Desire tile back splash or close. kitchen light Tile . throughout the living area some thing that blends but not off the wall to the kitchen floor.
- Q:White Kitchen cabinets and tiles??
- Pretty much anything goes with white. Personally, for longevity, I would go with a soft sage green or gray-green tile or you might try the new glass tiles that have great shapes. Another great look would be a black and white pattern.
- Q:Tile backsplash?
- They are 12 Mosaic Tile sheets and are easily available at most home stores. Good Luck!
- Q:Can I install new tiles or granite on top of the old tiles on the wall between kitchen cabinet?
- Hi, Well, in order to support wall tiles a special board should be nailed to your wall. It provides much better support than regular dry wall, plus it also has many grooves on it which will help greatly in holding the mortar in place, this type of board goes by many names, I know it by the name hard back, or cement board. If you install tile over tile, you're losing the ability for the mortar to adhere, plus you're adding twice the weight that the hard back was meant to support. What ought to be done, in order to insure your expensive tile job lasts, is to remove the tile, and probably the hard back board behind it. If you're able to just remove the hard back without chipping away at the existing tile, then you get two steps out of the way fairly easily......but the thing is, that hard back is usually nailed very well into place, using many nails, this is to prevent it from flexing, because if it flexes much then the tile would come off the wall. Then once you've gotten the old hard back off of the wall, you'd install a new hard back to put your new tile on. Both Home Depot and Lowes offer tile installation classes for free, plus the people they have in those departments would be able to help you at any time. They'll be able to tell you what all you'll need once you've gotten the old stuff off the wall. Best of luck!
- Q:tile old brick fireplace?
- To do that it is a bit more complicated than it sounds. You would need to make the brick surface smooth, no crevaces. It's expensive time consuming. Consider resurfacing the fireplace
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- if it's ceramic/porcelain, go to home depot. Rent a hilti jackhammer with 2 different bits (they'll know which ones to give you). one is a narrow chisel that pops the tiles up. the other is a wide blade that will remove thinset. sometimes the wide blade works good for removing the tile, also. whichever works best for YOU. They will explain how to use it. It is WAY easy to use and you will NOT regret it! You will want to plastic off areas that you are not removing tile completely, there will be dust. good luck! don't be cheap and buy the handscraper! you'll hate yourself.
- Q:why tile installed was defective?
- Installing Tile can be a beautiful thing, but it can also be a terrible mess if not done correctly. A few things that could cause this is: Did you use mastic(glue) or thinset(concrete)? If you used Mastic that is not a good thing for an entire install on a floor, it should only be used as a repair or on small tile on a wall as it never truely dries gue to the outsite of the glue crusts and the center of the tile stays wet. If you used thinset was it mixed properly as that can be an issue due to coverage and set time. Did the back of the tile have dust on them from the box (the mill making these is dusty and sometimes tiles need to be cleaned before install) was the surface properly preped before you started? It needs to be a clean porus surface, if it is sealed or painted the tiles will not stick. Those are the most common issues, I hope this helps
- Q:what is the thickness of vitrified tile?
- It will vary from any tile that is vitrified ...A vitrified tile is all in the body hardness and is more of a rating . Since it s based an water absorbtion and not a thickness.. You ll find many brands and styles of vitrified tile. These lean more towards your porcelains rather than the normal clay bodied tile. It s all in the making/ firing process than any thing else. So you ll have to check specs on the brands and type you have in India.Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there ... GL
- Q:how to prepare divider for making cement tile?
- The metal frame that divides the tile into different sections is made from strips of metal carefully bent and soldered into place. I have seen steel ones and also brass mold patterns. The key to it is to have the bottom of the strips perfectly flat and level so that when you pour in the liquid cement mix, each color stays in its own compartment. See the link below to see a mold pattern and also the finished tile from it. A lot of history and more photos are on the second link.
We are a large-scaled ceramic enterprise in Foshan China, professional in producing 3D ink-jet printing microcrystalline stones, high-class glaze polished porcelain tiles, kinds of polished porcelain tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range