Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light Gray
Glass Mosaic Light Gray
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:How to install ceramic tiles in the kitchen?
- the okorder.com, or diynetwork online and type in ceramic tile, and you'll get dozens of hints/ tips and tricks that will show you what you need to know. i'm not taking anything away from the other answer, he's completely right, just a little vague maybe. do some research, and this is something you can do. just know what you're doing first. tile is expensive.
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
- Q:Do you think that large, 12X12 tile is just a fad, and in 10 years it will look dated?
- Nope. I think tile stays in style no matter what. Ceramic, oak, granite marble will always be in style. I think the glass backsplashes they're doing with the long thin rectangles will be out of style before you can blink though.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:Shower was leaking, when I removed the tiles, the wood underneath the shower was wet?
- Is this tile in the shower? If so you need to pull up the tile and have a tile membrane installed on the floor to waterproof the area. If it is outside the shower the wood should be treated wood or it will bulge and crack the tile in the future. If it is treated wood then you can just lay replacement tile down. If they know what they are doing and have the appropriate help, then any tile job can be done in one day.
- Q:Small bathroom tile floor...?
- If the floor is not level, you can float it make it level. Go to Home Depot or any hardware store they'll tell you how to do it. Also, to find the center of the floor draw a diagonal from corner to corner to create an X in the center of the floor. The center of the X is the center of the floor. You start your tile from there move outward. You should let the tile adhesive seal at least one day before you grout it. The trick to great grouting is to get a proper sponge. Once again, the hardware store. Best of luck!
- Q:Decorative panels and tiles how to shut the mouth
- If the two are in a plane, the operation is relatively simple, you can use natural sewing, sealing sealant closed, embedded in the T-shaped aluminum and other methods; if not in a plane, there are high and low, you can use L-shaped aluminum or stainless steel cover Prominent side.
If the floor and floor tiles made of the same level, you can use T-type or | stainless steel bar separated edge.
If the wood floor is higher than the tiles, you can use the wooden floor to do the baseboard.
Through the decorative side of the edge, angle and the part of the process of processing, in order to make up for the lack of decoration, to enhance the decorative effect of the purpose. It refers to the one hand, the mouth of the mouth of the mouth of the mouth of the seam and the treatment of the mouth, with the decorative material cover, to avoid the impact of grass-roots material exposed effect; the other hand refers to the use of special materials on the decorative surface Transition parts to decorate, to enhance the effect of decoration. The level of the process and the level of beauty is reflected in a perfect "works" of the key.
- Q:Dye Numbers on tile!?
- Just buy a bunch of cases and mix them all up. See if theres an arrow on the back of the tile so you have them all pointed in the same direction.
- Q:Porcelain tile cutting, need help?
- Yes okorder.com so go take a look at the answer to all your prayers.. PS: It may be down for maintenance this weekend. In short only diamond is hard enough to grind your tile. Metal will burn up. What we supply are top diamond drills with a drill plate or drill guide to lock the drill into place. You will not break tiles. You will find its a very reasonable price solution. About £40 british pounds. We are nice people. And quick to deliver. Hope that answers your question and solves your desperation !!!
- Q:What type of tiles does Space Invader use for his mosaics? Where can i buy some?
- There okorder.com ... - Cached
We are a modernized and powerful manufacturer, specializeing in Glazed tiles, Polished tiles, ceramics tiles, and we have been engaged in architectural ceramic development and production for nearly 20 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million - US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range