Key Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets
1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Bathroom tiles out, how to re-paste it?
- If you want to use the same as the original, it is necessary to use cement mortar paving, they can also use glass glue, but because the glass glue is basically stick a few points, so there will be hollow drums, water will go into the water, Hook the agent is also very necessary Oh.
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- It really depends on the tile. All tile cuts differently. The width of your cut even makes a difference. You basically have to test your tile to find out. Most tile cuts easily. Tiles from Italy and Brazil can be a nightmare requiring slow water cuts. A set of hand nippers is a must.....to clean cuts and make inside corners......as well as cuts for plumbing and electrical. Shop around.....there are some single use tile tools available on the market.
- Q:installing ceramic tile?
- step okorder.com you get pictures too:) hope this helps have fun. I did my kitchen and my value of my house went up and i love it :)
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:Tiled shower or cultured marble shower?
- Tile looks great but is a real problem to keep mildew free. We lived in Houston for 20 years and had a tiled shower, it was a constant battle. We now have a cultured marble shower. Mildew is not a problem. I would not have any other type of shower. It is always clean and just a little spray with one of those new spray products and there is no soap scum to deal with either. It is less likely to have leak problems as well. If you are going to live in the house for a while, go with the cultured marble.
- Q:in the market for a decent 12 x12 floor tile?
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
- Q:i have tile for my walls in bathroom and a couple have fallen off?
- Yes, you need to have a dry underlayment before reinstalling tile. However, plastic tile in the shower sounds like bad news. If the underlayment is simply plaster wallboard, then you need to replace the shower walls. You need special board designed for wet applications; ask at your home center. You should really redo the tile with ceramic. An alternative is to install a fiberglass shower stall. These are much less labor intensive. If the underlayment is water-rated, then apply tile cement and stick the thing back on. Grout? You may need to redo that. It comes in many colors so you can get a good match. However, if one tile has popped off, then others are probably ready to go, so consider redoing the shower with a more permanent solution.
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- With your pet I would go with Pergo flooring - it is easy to clean, doesn't stain, easy to install and looks amazing.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range