Key Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Full Body 600*1200 Thin Tile:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets
1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance, balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:After my saltillo tile floors were flooded a white powder has formed on the tile.?
- Are these tiles applied directly to a concrete floor that sits on the ground? If so, it sounds like efflorescence, where salt moves from the ground into the floor and then through the tile appearing as a white film on the surface of the tile (it happens through basement walls and if bricks are placed on the ground). Scrubbing may not be enough. You may have to check at your local hardware store for a sealer for your tiles or a cleaner strong enough to prevent the film from forming again.
- Q:Is there asbestos in tile?
- Asbestos was used in everything: insulation, wall plaster, flooring, etc. But mostly in industrial setups (think fireproofing). Homes more often than not only had flooring and insulation that sometimes contained it. Most did not. 10s of Millions of people have been exposed and a few tens of thousands developed conditions due to it. About the same ratio have developed cancer due to fiberglass and that is considered to be safe by lawmakers. Asbestos related diseases happen so rarely that they can't even guess what the incident rate might be. Radon is proven to be at least 10x more dangerous. My opinion is you have nothing to worry about as long as no rubbish company tests the material and finds it positive. If you want to know, it costs about 20 to 30 dollars per item tested plus whatever fees they might collect to collect the test items. Actually you should be more concerned about lead in the paint. Any painted surface that was around back then will definitely have lead.
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- cut kickers, or braces, to hold them. i.e. 1x2 pine sticks are sufficient. cut to estimated lenght, usually 1/8 to 1/2 inch longer. counter tops, and solid step benchs help limit material used in this way. also once placed, kickers can be shared, by placing at edges of tile to hold two to four (corners) at once.
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- Tell us what the tile is made out of, it's obviously not a ceramic tile (bleach has no effect on ceramic tile other than to clean it). ------------------ Read the edit. A real Saltillo tile is a glazed tile. Bleach would have no effect except to clean it. She has knock off, crap tiles and it isn't your fault. There is no way to strip away bleach. What's done is done. She bought junk, she installed junk, and she got junk results. Tell her to go to hell.
- Q:travertine tile?
- Does the tile feel a little rough where you see the stains? The tile may have been etched by acid like effect of low-pH water (like acid rain does) or from the use of alkaline or acidic cleaners and soap scum removers. Most of the popular cleaners will break down the sealer layer and damage stone tile surfaces. Ideally one should use a non-abrasive, pH-neutral cleaner that is specially formulated for natural stone materials. There is a chance that you could use a polishing powder or compound like MB-11, which you can find out more about at the websites listed below. However, there is also a big chance that you will do more damage to the tile. It might be worth trying to remove the stains/etching in some inconspicuous area on the floor before you use it right out in the middle where damage will be easily seen. If that doesn't work then it may be time to call in a flooring restoration specialist to do the job.
- Q:Needing advice about DIY tiling?
- You call go to lowe's or home depot on certain saturdays and they have a tiling class. You can learn a lot there and they can answer any questions you may have and you will have some come up that you didn't even think about.And if you can find a tape or dvd on tiling it will be a great help. This is how I learned and I enjoy tiling.
- Q:has anyone used tile tattoos, stickers or decals?
- We had our whole kitchen wall covered with white glossy tiles when we purchased it and as my Mother said it looks like a Hospital wall. We looked around and found some hand painted colorful tiles and also others with different styles of prints baked onto them. By removing several tiles and carefully replacing them with the newer ones then grouting them, it brought the room to life. If the house is rented or leased I don't think it would be wise to do what we did unless you get the OK from the owner etc. Certain transfers and decals would look OK and can easily be removed if and when you need to. Dampen them and they can be scraped off carefully with a Razor Blade scraper gently leaving no residue after wards. If they do just clean it off with metho or similar etc.
- Q:How much to re-tile a bathroom?
- I don't know where your from and prices varies Tilers charge per square yard. find out with your measurements what the square yard is. be it.. 20 , 25 i don't know. then ring a tiler and ask him how much they charge per square yard. multiply their answer with your answer. that's your price. in Ireland it's €15 per s yard so...... (10 sy X €15 = €150) remember when measuring that you subtract the windows and doors as tilers should not include this in price. also count your bags of adhesive as tilers steal the left over stuff thats not needed. I know this because I am one.
- Q:Tile in my home with young children...?
- I had tile in a mudroom and foyer and kitchen in couple homes last of which I had my babies grow in. They never once fell on it and they lived from ages newborn and up to 6 yrs. There is also a No Run in house policy for us too. They learned to be careful naturally I guess. I do whatever I want and children adapt just fine. The only problem was if ever glass fell and shattered which luckily never happened. I am again trying to decide on a current house on what to do in Kitchen - and leaning toward tile again. Some tiles aren't slipperly at all because they are almost gritty with a non slip surface.
- Q:What is the use of ceramic tile?
- More than 4 can lead to the sizing after sizing. In the construction of trimming when careful not to squeeze too much, or easily lead to foam foam rod deformation, then the foam rod will gradually recover, resulting in the overall sealant muster; construction within the scope of the construction to extend the correction time, Operation, the use of scraper from the bottom of the seam up to trim, to avoid curing the strip surface is uneven and a small amount of sagging; due to the different types of profiles on the market, it is recommended that customers in the use of each batch of plastic products before their own simple Of the adhesive test, in recognition of product quality can be widely used, which is to ensure the quality of the project at the same time also protect their own interests. Tile glue a lot of advantages, relative to the traditional materials such as cement in terms of advanced technology, saving material consumption, to ensure the quality of the project and conducive to environmental protection, is a good choice in the housing decoration. But this does not mean that tiles are the best choice for all people, on the one hand the current market tile unit cost is higher than the cement, on the other hand also take into account the construction process, its construction technology requirements than Cement should be high, if the use of ceramic tiles improper, the effect will be greatly discounted. So we choose to use cement or magnetic glue must be based on their actual situation to choose the best products for the better. Learn more about tile information click on id
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range