|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Slate tile in leopard gecko cage?
- A slate tile sounds great, I never thought of that. But grout is a terrible idea! It's chemical. Animals, esp. small ones with heat mats lamps, cannot be around chemicals like that. You're not even supposed to clean their cages with a sponge because of minor chemicals-they're very sensitive. There is no guide because that's a jerry rigged solution that isn't good for animals. And anyways if you grouted the tile in, you wouldn't be able to clean the cage good enough.
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- Latch Tile in San Francisco..they most retro and out of stock tile.
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- You can apply plaster to tiles but as they are non-absorbant you have to use a neat bonding agent first. Then apply the plaster when the agent is still tacky. Alternatively you can apply a slurry of 2 parts sharp sand and 1 part cement, mixed with 1 part bonding agent to 1 part water. Apply this with a stiff brush to give a stippled coating. When dry plaster over. Though I havent tried it I should think that using a builders adhesive you can stick plasterboard to tiles or why not tile over with new tiles. I did that in my bathroom with no problems.-just make sure tiles are cleaned of grease then tile in usual way. Hope this helps
- Q:Ceramic Tile cutter?
- Most tile saws have accersories for differant cuts ,but I would rent a tile saw unless you are going to take a long time on the job. Dewalt makes a good tile saw the D24000S.
- Q:a square floor is tiled using 121 square floor tiles?
- If there are 121 tiles and both tiles and floor are square, this means there are 11 by 11 tile used on the floor (square root of 121 is 11) So if we exclude the edges, this means we have 9 by 9 tiles And there are 9 tiles on each diagonal but the one in the center is shared so we have total of 9+9-1=17 tiles on diagonals of this inner tiles with 9 by 9 So for 9 by 9 tiles we have 9x9=81 tiles and excluding 17 tiles on diagonals; the answer is 81-17=64 tiles.
- Q:Where can I buy Carolina Clay 12x12 ceramic tile?
- Custom Petroglyph Ceramic Tile I photograph images of petroglyphs at southwest rock art sites and then carve detailed petroglyph replicas into ceramic tile for installation in your home or office. The samples of southwestern decor tiles shown here are selected for contrast between the color of the tile's outer glaze and the tile core material. The color of the image will be the same color as the interior of the tile, which is usually the same color as the back of the tile. The tile show on this page is tile that I thought attractive. Since there are thousands of different tiles available from hundreds of manufacturers, most of the tile I carve is purchased by the customer, sent to me for carving and then sent back to the customer.
- Q:What ceiling tiles are used in restaurant kitchens and bathrooms?
- Kitchen Ceiling Tiles
- Q:i have tile for my walls in bathroom and a couple have fallen off?
- i would not invest alot of money in this type of repair job , but i have done a a few similar jobs like it using a waterproof caulk or a basic construction addhesive like liquid nails.let walls dry overnight then set with caulk or addhesive and let dry about 4 or 5 hours. drying times are usually listed on the adhesive tubes.
- Q:Is it possible to make cement floor tiles shiny?
- At your local home improvement store they have a sealant that will bring shine to cement tiles. They have to be cleaned real good and then you put this over the tiles. Just ask an associate, and they will point you in the right direction. :-)
- Q:Bathroom wall seepage has been posted good tiles, how to solve?
- Therefore, the experts suggested that we not only to the correct use, but also the right to buy, and truly for their new home from the "son" began to take responsibility for the long-term you can really benefit the brand and products. Choose Oulia Tile Series
● excellent quality: tasteless, non-toxic, environmentally friendly; tiles never fall; strong adhesion, high flexibility, resistance to displacement / settlement.
Save time and money. The use of "Oulia" tiles per worker can be completed every day about 30 to 40 square meters of tile paving works, and the traditional method of construction, each worker can only be completed daily 5 to 8 square meters of paving. Per square meter tile can save more than 50% of the cost, the more use, the lower the cost.
● Wide range of applications. OLY Oulia tile plastic products with a wide range of applications, can be applied to the bathroom, kitchen and other interior decoration, gardens, balconies and other exterior decoration, as well as wall decoration and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range