|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:Where to buy glass tiles?
- not sure which glass tiles you are wanting? are you talking about glass tiles like for a kitchen backsplash or a glass window pane? if your just looking for a glass square, just go buy a cheap picture frame from a dollar store or walmart for $2 or so. take the glass out and voilaaaaaa! or if you are looking for something thicker, like a tile, try home depot or lowes and for less than $5 each you can snag some glass tiles you could also try calling a glass company (check your yellow pages) and tell them you are a student looking for glass for a class project. companies may be willing to donate to your project, especially with scraps that would be thrown out any way. good luck w/ your project
- Q:Tiles in my bathroom?
- 22 tiles at a bare minimum. 8x8=64 s/inches 56x64=3584 total s/inches in the room 13x13=169 s/inches 3584 divided by 169 is 21.2 or 22 tiles. 4/5 pc for scrap so 26/27 total pcs. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:need some idea About Ceremic tiles?
- ceremic tile is really so good for interior designing .you also try wall tile for wall,bathroom tile for bathroom and so on.
- Q:Cracked Tile!?
- The foundation may have cracked/shifted The tile was defective. Somebody dropped something heavy on the tile. There wasn't sufficient grout under those tiles - they flexed. One way to find out - pop-them out and look.
- Q:Are tile sealers and grout sealers the same thing?
- one product will do both'
- Q:Installing peel and stick tiles?
- If the old tiles are not embossed, you can put down new peel n stick with no need to remove the old ones. If they are embossed, you might want to sand the pattern down or pour on a leveler. And I've had peel n stick in both bathrooms for almost 20 years, and they still look as good as new. They were installed over asphalt tiles.
- Q:how to finish edge of ceramic tile counter?
- I agree with most of the answers already submitted. My preference for your finish would be the stained oak trim. In my opinion- a wood edge finish for a tiled counter is always superior to other finishes because this edge gets a lot of abuse and the wood can handle it without cracking, breaking or chipping. As for the chipped edges from your tile saw. There are a variety of qualities to blades and saws and tile. You've been challenged by probably not the highest quality in all categories. Not to worry- if you get a sanding stone available at your home repair store you can give the edge a quick rub to smooth the worst of the cuts.
- Q:Self stick vinyl tile on sheetrock wall?
- get ceramic tiles installed Home Depot will guide you on how to do it yourself but don't use floor tiles for a wall it will look tacky for one and if you ever decide to remove them you will have to replace the dry wall because the adhesive will pull out the back of it that is covered by glue .
- Q:Home selection tiles, which brand to choose that good?
- Marco Polo, but the price is high, the new source can also be.
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- you would be able to desire to borrow a tile cutter so which you would be able to shrink tiles to greater healthful into the corners, and an prolonged spirit point (the longer the greater constructive). you in addition to would choose a on the instant wood batten and a few nails. If the area of the tub isn't point, you could restoration the batten to the wall with the nails, and lay your first row of tiles alongside the batten. Then while they're dry and caught good, eliminate the batten and the nails, and glue all your different tiles up against the row you have in simple terms fixed. Then purchase your tiles, some glue, some grout and a few plastic spacers. you in addition to would choose a plastic thingy to coach the glue with (you commonly get one loose once you purchase the glue) Then plan very carefully precisely the place the tiles will bypass, earlier you particularly initiate artwork. you will desire to centre the tiles on the centre of the tub, in different words, the centre of the midsection tile (or, if favourite, the connect between the two midsection tiles) will bypass on the midsection of the tub. restoration your midsection tile(s) first, then pass outwards from there. in case you have a window, you additionally should centre your tiles on the centre of the window.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range