Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:Are there any female tile setter's?
- Becoming a tile setter is not hard at all. I've been a tiler for 7 years and am now 24 years old. The hardest part of the job is carrying countless boxes of tiles up and down stairs. You have to not be afraid to use hand tools such as grinders and undercut saws. Also, be prepared to make a mess of yourself with all the thinset and glue because you will be repositioning tile to fit it right and will get stuff on your hands and continue to wipe on yourself :)
- Q:How to restore hazy patches in porcelain floor tile?
- Glazed porcelain or a true porcelain? If it is a glazed porcelain ( my guess) and you have spots that are un glazed, this is a manufacture defect and the tile (s) will have to be replaced. If this is just a grout haze there are cleaning methods you can do to get the grout ff. But other than that, there is nothing you can do other than replace tiles. If you bought the tiles at a regular flooring store, the manager or sales rep from that tile maker should be sent out to inspect it. With out knowing more its hard to say what else you can do. Any questions you cn e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Why the new tiles are double? What material, so good?
- Hello there. Now the tiles, the general sub-base material and fabric. The base material and the fabric are generally not the same. At the end of the material commonly known as the blank, the general use of materials, such as kaolin, river sand, according to a certain proportion of compatibility. Fabric in order to pursue different artistic effects, often in the general use of materials into the whole particles, semi-particles and other translucent materials and color materials. Although seemingly two layers, but the two materials are mixed before firing, after firing does not affect the overall quality. "Double effect" one can guarantee the surface of the different artistic effects, two can save production costs. Because the fabric which joined the translucent materials and colorants, the cost is high.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Tile will add more value, but will feel colder unless you have it heated from below. Vinyl's cheaper (not by much though since it's a petroleum product), feels softer warmer underfoot. However, it can tear crack easier than tile. Tile can crack, but not easily. How about hardwoods?? They can go in every room, it's green, easy to care for, adds value to your home. Consider doing tile in the baths hardwood everywhere else.
- Q:Should I tile before having carpet installed?
- Yes you should. The last thing that goes in should be your carpet. Out of all types of flooring, the first thing that goes in should be the dirtiest which is typically the ceramic tile. So start with the tile finish up with the grout and you can now install the carpet. Hope this helps. ;-)
- Q:Which tiles are better for Indian homes?
- I ve worked with tiles for over 20 years and I find no difference in tiles from different areas such a Italian , Indian .USA, Brazil, China etc. They all have excellent and garbage tiles. The vitrified tiles is a type of tile as is ceramic and porcelains. Usually a bit harder bodied and the the sizing is better on vitrified tiles. Get what coloring and style fits your needs. You have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What types of tile are durable enough for kitchen countertops?
- If your budget is too tight to allow for a granite slab or tiles, you might have to go with ceramic tiles for now, and perhaps just get a slab of marble for part of the counter if you do a lot of pastry baking. (Marble stays nice and cool, to help keep the butter from melting out of your pie crust or puff pastry while you work it.) The cost of a granite slab may be no more than it would be for tiles, once you account for a tilesetter's labour to install the tiles properly. You might also consult with the kitchen design folks at Lowe's or Home Depot. They may have other suggestions not given here.
- Q:Jinjiang tiles wholesale market where?
- Jinjiang City, Ya said Erythrina, Rui Tong, Quanan. China's Fujian Province under the jurisdiction of the county-level city, from Quanzhou prefecture-level city escrow. Is the core of the southern Fujian Golden Triangle, and Taiwan separated by a water, known as "Quannan Buddha", "beach Zou Lu" reputation. Due to the special geographical location, history, Jinjiang in the economy, military, culture occupies an important position, is the ancient "Maritime Silk Road" one of the important starting point. Jinjiang is the strongest comprehensive county in Fujian Province, is also one of China's most economically developed counties and cities, set the Minnan Golden Triangle Economic Development Zone, the famous hometown of overseas Chinese, Taiwan compatriots in one of the main ancestral home. One of the building materials ceramics is one of the main pillar industries.
- Q:Glazed tiles for floor, good or bad?
- You can tile over tile. You need to be on slab, not pier and beam. Use a thinset with additive. Costs about twice as much as regular thinset, but it will hold.
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- Tiles Spacers Silicone caulk Caulk gun Plastic spoon Level Tape measure Mastic V-notched 3/16 trowel Wet saw Pencil Also, you can get various tiles at any hardware store for anywhere from $2 - $10 per sq. ft. depending what you pick out. It really isnt difficult. Caulking takes a while to dry, so if you have a hard time positioning a tile, you can remove it and replace it until you get it right. Someone at the store can answer any questions. If you would like, I can probably e-mail you detailed instructions that will walk you through it.
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range