Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:We were going to tile our bathroom and utility room,?
- Are you talking about vinyl squares or Laminate flooring that snaps together? It makes a big difference. If it is vinyl squares Home Depot does have a huge selection, but it will look cheap and that stuff does not stick very well for long term in a very wet area. If it is laminate flooring it will look nicer and will hold up to the moisture better. You will need to caulk the perimeter with silicone. (water on top is o.k. water under the floor and its all over very quickly.) Hope this helps
- Q:can u lay household tiles outdoors?
- Better to use an out side rated tile such as a frost proof tile. But if you live in a warmer climate ( non freezing) you can. In a path way the tiles do need to be rated for foot traffic. This so you don t get sued in a slip and fall.. Rain will not harm tiles at all .. Well maybe acid rain after years and years of exposure.Rain would only effect the bonding material if you use any thing other than a thin set. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to fix an old tile floor?
- If you don't want to pay for the labor to have it cleaned, you will be the one to do it yourself. Elbo Grease. Get some Tile Acid Cleaner from the Home dpot/Lowes, and a couple of hand held scrub brushes, some plastic bristles, some metal bristles, (to see which works best). Get a spray bottle, poor the acid into it. do not delut with water. Not until after it has sat on it for 5 min and you have scrubbed and scrubbed. Then spray with water (lightly Misting) and wipe up with disposable towels. Dont forget the rubber gloves. After the entire floor is finished or until you are satisfied (or if you want to do in Stages) wait until entirely dry and get some Tile Sealer and begin to apply. Pay attention to the grout lines first then mop all over the tile. The cost for materials will be about $50--$70 But the labor is where the real money is. Have Fun I do not envy you.
- Q:Want to tile a kitchen floor?
- The function of the Durock is to provide a mechanically attached transition from wood to tile. Without it, ceramic or porcelain tile will crack from the movement of the wood subfloor. You can do it right or do it over. It's your call.
- Q:can glass shelves be used as wall tiles?
- === 1st the wall tiles or any tile needs to have the porous back to apply the grout and adhere to both surfaces ==== and no you cannot use glass... it will fall off the wall and even if you paint the back side of the glass it still will not work... if you
- Q:how much does a roof tile weigh?
- I'm not certain what the dimensions of a 'standard terracotta' tile that you mention are but... we have a Spanish style roof, utilizing what is called Spanish Mission Tile, in which the tiles are semicircular in cross section and about 6 inches wide, by about 20 inches long. It is the type of tile that requires one column of tile INVERTED with the concave face upward, and the next column [on both sides] with the concave side down covering the edges of the adjacent up-curved tiles. The Mission tiles are NOT the kind in which one tile provides both the under' and over'' portion in a single tile. Our Mission tiles weigh 5 pounds each and we have 3,500 on our roof which totals out to roughly 17,500 pounds on a house of about 2,000 sqft. We [My father, Mother, myself (12 yoa), and my brother (8 yoa)] installed this roof ourselves back in 1954 and although it wasn't complicated, it was a whole lot of hard work. It took us almost an entire summer to do it. You may be able to get more info from the manufacturer from who we buy replacement tiles. It is the D'hannis [Sp?] tile company located at Hondo, Texas, which is west of San Antonio.
- Q:Replacing ceramic tile floor.?
- Tear it up and maybe you can level it without adding more plywood if not replace the plywood too. Or you can tear it up and put some thin plywood down and put a threshold in the doorway that will cover up the height difference.
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- Kitchen tile can be inexpensive, such as vinyl and linoleum tiles or they can be expensive, such as custom designed ceramic tiles. Do your homework before getting married to an envisioned look in your head! Tile and home improvement stores can help you estimate the amount of product that will be required for your kitchen. Before you select a material you will need to decide what surface the tile will be applied. Tile can be placed as a backsplash behind a stove, or on the wall to the underside of the upper cabinets. Tile is a popular countertop material, and can also be used on the kitchen floor.
- Q:hardwood flooring or ceramic tiles?
- I am a kitchen designer and have seen so many clients go through this debate :) The problem is that every type of floor has its advantages and disadvantages. A lot of times, it really comes down to considering your lifestyle and what will be easiest for you. Tile is very durable, but will crack with time. As the house settles and the floor becomes uneven, there will be higher risk of cracking. Also if you drop something heavy on it. It is very easy to mop clean, but you do have to consider grout issues. The grout can be tough to clean if you choose a lighter color. Grout is also porous, so if you are worried about bacteria, you will have to keep up with sealing it. Hardwood is also durable, but you must be careful of water damage. If you spill water on it or have a leak under the sink, get it cleaned up as soon as you can. I don't think that means you have to mop up spills the second they hit the floor, but if there's an area in the kitchen that gets splashed a lot, you'll see the damage with time. Wood also needs to be refinished now and again, but not so frequently that it will stop you from purchasing it. There are also some really nice vinyl floors out there that look a lot like tile but are not as cold, hard and prone to cracking. However, if you drop a sharp knife on it or if a child wears soccer cleats around the kitchen, you'll see dents and punctures :) Some laminate flooring (like the brand name Pergo) have flooring that looks either like wood or tile. These floors are durable, but you'll have to beware water damage, just like with wood. This flooring is easy to install and take out. It also doesn't need to be refinished like hardwood. It's a lot to take in, but my advice is to consider the pros and cons of each, then think of your lifestyle and who lives in your house, then make a decision based on that. Good luck!
- Q:Bathroom wall seepage has been posted good tiles, how to solve?
- The need for the use of tiles in home decoration
"Tile glue" is used as an indispensable decoration materials in home decoration and is widely used. It is made of polymer and other cement-based adhesives. Special formula can be used in almost all kinds of existing tiles. The use of ceramic tile, so that the kitchen, bathroom decoration has the following advantages:
● good water retention, easy to produce hollowing;
● high bond strength, do not fall off;
● reduce the load-bearing capacity of the building, from the traditional paving per square meter of cement to be used 1 1 ~ 18KG reduced to 4 ~ 5KG ceramic tile, thereby reducing the building settlement and cracking;
● Tile adhesive coating thickness is much smaller than the traditional cement, saving valuable space position;
● On-site construction environment is clean; the use of ordinary plastic barrels can be mixed materials;
● Tile glue construction is very convenient; no need to immerse brick wet wall;
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range