Basic Information of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:What is the best tiles?
- Buddy, you said too general, and here simply say, interior decoration tiles must use all-ceramic tiles, tiles first glass polished tiles (anti-skid, wear, anti-penetration, easy to clean, etc.) (The color of the new, three-dimensional sense of strong, followed by wear) the most sub-microcrystalline stone (expensive, not wear-resistant, non-scratch (The price is high, durable, atmospheric) glazed tiles (the color is more, the price is right, with the most) antique all-ceramic cut on the wall (unique style, durable and durable )
- Q:CAN I TILE OVER FLOORBOARDS please advise how?
- Sorry John, definite no-no. Remove the hardwood, put down either Hardibacker or Durock, then tile. If you try to lay tile directly over hardwood, it doesn't matter what prep work, type of mortar, it is destined for failure. Hardwood is not dimensionally stable for a tile substrate.
- Q:Mosaic tiles - good idea or bad idea?
- Mosaic tiles can add a lot of variety and interest into a bathroom. A mixture of blues is suitable and your decision to keep the other areas white is also correct. I am assuming the fittings will also be white colour. But, if you are planning to cover only one part of a wall where it is against the shower, it might not look right. (unless the wall you are referring to is the wide side of the shower and it is also the full width of the bathroom) it is best to either use it on all three sides of the shower or in one full wall of the bathroom.
- Q:where can i get bright green bathroom tiles?
- American Oleans Satin Glo ( matte finish) and Satin Brights bright , shiny ) line had some bright green tiles . Also Interceramic and Dal Tile had a line of them. At one time Florida Tile had some too. Google all these manufactures and look at their lines. Each site will have a store locator to find a realtor neatest you by putting in your zip code. If your looking for something as an accent. Try to google Ocean Side Glass. They have a nice iridescent line of tile in greens also.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is there a street in Anaheim California where a bunch of tile stores are? Whats it called?
- imperial highway maybe
- Q:toilet floor/wall tiles?
- If you removed the drywall and installed the cement board then add the thickness of the tile plus 1/4 inch for the thin set. If you put the cement board over the drywall then and in the 1/2 inch into your total. It's not a bad idea to give it a little extra room behind the toilet. You don't really want the tank right up against the tiles anyway. All it takes is somebody to lean back on that tank and crack a tile .Give it an extra 1/4 inch. Bottom line the toilet flange should be 12 inches from the finished wall by code. Don't forget to use a thicker wax ring or a flange extension when you reset that toilet to make up the difference of the cement board and tile.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:Travertine tile directly to sheetrock in dry area?
- Directly to the wall in your situation will work fine. You are better off using a thin set ( latex or a latex modified the bag will say) I ve done 100 s of FP s this way I would use a metal edging on the inside of the surround rather than a caulk or grout, since both will look bad shortly from the metal on the fire chamber will expand and contract. Don t forget to seal the stone at least once before installation ( I do all mine twice before installation ) This so you don t stain it w/ glues, thin sets or grouting. I still strongly suggest a thin set.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:where do get second hand tiles in nyc?
- Most tile stores throw out tiles every week. They throw out sample boards and broken tiles and generally you can go dumpster diving and pick up quite a few. Some stores will give them to you if you ask. I used to work at a tile store and we threw out tons of tiles all the time. The large stores like Home Depot sometimes have rules that they won't give anything broken away or even sell it but it's worth asking because they're all different. You may be able to find a Habitat Re-Store that has some as well. When they tear out old houses they often recycle rather than toss the items.
- Q:Tile falling off a roof--physics?
- The tile falls with a constant acceleration of g, at the upper sill it will have achieved some velocity V What we know that if falls 3.49 m in a time of 0.32 sec, starting with the velocity V and accelerating at g d = Vt + 0.5gt^2 3.49 = 0.32V + 4.9(0.32)^2 V = 9.34 m/s Now just find how far something would have to fall to achieve a speed of 9.34 m/s using Vf^2 = Vi^2 + 2ad Vf = 9.34 m/s, Vi = 0 m/s , a = g = 9.8 m/s^2 9.34^2 = 2(9.8)d d = 4.45 m from the roof
We have involved ceramic business for almost twenty years. We have become one of leading professional manufacturers and exporters for electrical appliances in China. We have our own advanced technical manufacturing facilities, efficient production line and experienced workers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 25 Million - US$ 50 Million
||50.00% Mid East
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% South America
8.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Domestic Market
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Southern Europe
1.00% Central America
1.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range