Basic Information of Swimming pool Tiles:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:Ceramic tile floor?
- tear the linolium up you should have plywood under there if its plywood you can a couple things. a you could pour a selfleveling compound on, its comes in a bag like concrete and you mix it with water pour it up to an inch thick and tile right over that. b you can lay osb or cement board on top of the plywood which come in 3x5 sheets for about 10 bucks and tile over that. the levelor would run you about $40 for a small bath maybe 75 ft2. the cement board is $10/15ft2 plus mortar $10 and screws $5. if its concrete you can tile over that just make sure its level and a clean smooth surface.
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- tia, okorder.com/
- Q:What do I need to put underneath a tiled countertop?
- If the laminate isn't peeling you can tile right over that. Sand with coarse sandpaper....clean with TSP.....prime with oil-based kilz-it. Let that dry and start tiling. Don't use a premixed adhesive and grout all in one. It won't stand up to the moisture. Get the correct thinset for the tiles you will be using.
- Q:Tiles Around Electrical Outlets?
- Your cover plate needs to cover the edge of the tiles. The electrical box (according to the NEC) must be completely in the field of tiles, or completely out of the tiles. You, according to code, can not split the box between tile and untiled surfaces. Back butter your tiles(apply mastic directly to the back). Put on the first row, plumb and level. Let them dry overnight. Come back and finish your tiling with a straight first row and your chalk line is a non-issue.
- Q:i need help figuring out how many boxes of tile i need?
- Allow 10% for waste. That would mean 192+19.2=211.2 211.2/30=7.04 boxes Buy 7.
- Q:Difference between ceramic and porcelain tile? Price to Install?
- Not sure of price, but we just had to choose tile flooring last year. Porcelain is more durable and much less likely to crack if something were dropped on it, so, depending on your usage/traffic, you may want to consider. We found the price comparable between the two options and went with the porcelain.
- Q:How much should tiling a 80 square feet area cost? Pattern not complex?
- I recently tiled a room of approximately the same size. Not including the cost of the tile, it cost about $150.00. I used quick set, which costs about $40 per tub. One tub, if used properly, should be enough. If the floor on which you are installing the tile is not concrete, you should stronly consider using the backing board. This will help reduce the chances of the grout, and tile from cracking. If installed on a wooden (plywood) floor, the floor can flex, resulting in cracking of the tile and grout.
- Q:Waterproof tiles
- September 2009, most of the brands are listed completely impermeable within the wall, brick and glazed between the waterproof layer, you can achieve the water does not change color, not cracking and so on. You have to buy the words to the market to ask is not permeable on it, the best point of their own water try.
- Q:How can you tell the difference between wall tiles and floor tiles?
- In the Tile World today people use floor tile as wall tile at times depending on the design of the room. However a Wall Tile is thin in size however it can be thick depending on the type of material it is such as stone, marble, ceramic, etc it comes in all shapes and sizes and generally ranges from 4x4's on up, Floor Tile is always a Thicker more heavier Tile and depending on the design or style it can be 6x6 on up If your not quite sure of the material you have you can take a piece of it to your local home depot or tile shop and ask them. They would be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions
- Q:What does it mean to prep a floor before laying tile?
- Floor preparation in order; removing old flooring, removing foreign objects, cleaning, leveling and installing required under layment.
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range