Basic Information of Swimming pool Tiles:
1) 100% Glass Mosaic Tile
Specifications of Swimming Pool Tile:
300x300 mm (12"x12") (11 Sheets/SQM)
Mesh on back
Glass Surface Treatment
16.5 KGS (36.4 LB)
Aproximate Carton Size
Aproximate Pallet Size
1.02x1.02x0.83 m (63 cartons)
63 Cartons/Pallet (or 72 Cartons/Pallet)
Capacity of 20'GP
Export carton and wooden pallet. Inside of carton: FE foam Between two sheets. Outsideof Our Swimming Pool Tileof carton: Plastic packing.
1 20ft container
30% T/T deposit before producing, 70% T/T when goods are on the ship.
10-25 days after receiving advance payment for one 20GP.
Characteristics of Swimming Pool Tile:
Popular of crystal glass mixed stone style with mesh back, use waterproof glue, surface can be polished or acid washed finish
Production technology: cutting for natural stone and melting for glass
Easy to clean and widely use, high and low temperature resistant, easy to install with standard tool and material
Advantages of Swimming Pool Tile:
Direct factory supply.
Available in different colors, sizes, and original designs.
High quality with reasonable price.
Environmental & Energy-saving.
Easy clean and maintain, washable and durable.
High and low temperature resistance.
Dust-proof and the color never fade.
Acid-proof and alkali-proof.
Available in different shapes such as square, round, circular and other abnormities you want.
Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
Engineering Projects of Swimming Pool Tile :
- Q:Travertine tile directly to sheetrock in dry area?
- Directly to the wall in your situation will work fine. You are better off using a thin set ( latex or a latex modified the bag will say) I ve done 100 s of FP s this way I would use a metal edging on the inside of the surround rather than a caulk or grout, since both will look bad shortly from the metal on the fire chamber will expand and contract. Don t forget to seal the stone at least once before installation ( I do all mine twice before installation ) This so you don t stain it w/ glues, thin sets or grouting. I still strongly suggest a thin set.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:What is the best material used to fix a bathtub tile?
- Yes!! Scrape as much of the old glue away from the wall since anything you add will make the tile stick out farther than it did before. Next let it dry if its wet. Than apply some loctite adhesive to the back of the tile. Push the tile in until it is flush with the other tile. About four good size lines of glue will do it. Around the edges and then 4 vertical lines. This will allow the glue to expand and not hold the tile out. Wipe off any extra glue now . It hard to get off later. Let dry over night and than buy a matching grout to finish the job, Follow the instruction on the box. Good luck
- Q:what kind of tiles to use on my driveway?
- Driveway Tiles
- Q:how to fix loose floor tiles in house?
- ceramic tile? Get a grout file and file out the grout from around the tile which is loose. Get a hammer and break up the tile which is loose if it won't come up after the grout is gone. Chisel down the existing thin set to the subfloor material. Apply new thin set, set new tile and re-grout after 24 hours. edit.. after finding out that you do not have another tile to replace it the procedure will be the same except hitting it with a hammer. It may come right up or you may have to gently pry it up. Gently and do not pry against an adjacent tile.
- Q:Remodeling kitchen. Do I replace cabinets or ceramic tiles first?
- If I were you, I would replace the cabinets first. That will make the rest of your measuring easier. It would be even better to just plain strip everything out of the kitchen and lay the floor first, then the cabinets and tile. But that is assuming you won't need the kitchen for a few days.
- Q:Recurrence Relations through tiling ?
- to build a line of length n, andd a green tile to the right of a line of length n-2 or add either a red or blue tile to the rihgt of a line of length n-1 f(n) = f(n-2) + 2f(n-1) f(0) = 1 (there is 1 way to make a line of length 0: use no tiles) f(1)=2 f(2) = 5 f(3) = 12 f(4) = 29 f(6) = 70 f*6( = 169 f(7) = 409 f(8) = 985 f(9) = 2379
- Q:tiles vs marbles/granite?
- Tile is much better suited for floors. It is harder and less likely to stain or scratch. Granite is the next best choice because it is harder than marble and less porous and likely to stain. Marble is the softer and most likely to stain. The first floor of our current house is all ceramic tile.
- Q:What types of tile are durable enough for kitchen countertops?
- Any tile, when properly set will work fine, but your much better off with a hard bodied or a porcelain type tile.These well average in price between1/3$ per s/f and higher of course. Rule out most natural stones and marbles, these go for much more. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- If you go to the DIY store I would think you would get paint especially for the job. When you have a smooth surface to get paint or varnish to stick to it you need to give it a key (ie use sand paper to give it something to grip) This wouldnt work here as it would damage your tiles. Another thought is you get these transfers which are just squares a different colour that you can put on tiles maybe that would be worth a go.
- Q:How can a ceramic tile be painted?
- Light source to astigmatism
2. Add polarizer
3. Avoid the light source angle
High reflective to shoot the texture, make a soft box, just like the eyes of light as the film, if the contrast is too large to use the high dynamic to reduce the contrast
We are a modern high-tech company specialized in producing high-grade polished porcelain tiles, micro crystal composite tiles, rustic tiles and ceramic wall tiles. Our Company has its large-scale production base in Nanhai and Enping, which are equipped with the most advanced large-tonnage presses and fully automated production equipments. Its annual production capacity will be over 36 million square meters, with technology among the international advanced level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range