Key Specifications/Special Features of Ceramic Tiles Glazed Tile CMAX-96506:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Ceramic Tiles Glazed Tile CMAX-96506:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifiction of Products
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:HOW GOOD IS PEEL & STICK TILE?
- They will stick, but, you need to fill in all the cracks and damaged areas to get a nice smooth even surface first. If you don't, the tiles will sag into those areas and crack. If the floors are really in bad shape you can put luan (not sure of spelling) plywood down before you tile. Luan is only 1/4 inch thick and the last time I used it it was about $10 for a 4x8 sheet. If you hired a pro to install the floor they would probably recommend doing it that way.
- Q:Laying ceramic tile on old wood subfloor?
- Use the cement board or 1/4 exterior plywood. I don't know about waterproof membrane, ask when you buy the cement board. You can get moldings to cover up the fact that the floors are uneven, just remember to pick up your feet. Trying to level would be a nightmare, IMHO! Ripping up the subfloor is a lot of work for nothing.
- Q:How to judge the quality of tiles?
- 1. the same size the same thickness, the heavier good. 2. A few drops of water on the back, good water absorption. 3. Choose your own color.
- Q:Tiling around standing radiators?
- You have to buy a pair of tile nippers. And to be quite frank, the holes were probably drilled their first but, you have to score your tile in half and nip half circles in either one to replace it. In this case, you have to score your tile in thirds and mark where the holes should be and gently nip your half circles. A little at a time. Try this, get a piece of tile and mark where the holes should be and using a hole saw( a round saw that fits on a drill, a little larger than the existing pipe)then drill your holes While squirting water on it at the same time to prevent friction and when this is done, score your tile from the center of each hole. This should do the trick.
- Q:How to convert tiles how much money a square meter?
- 800 * 800 tiles, one hundred dollars a piece, 0.64 square, 100 ÷ 0.64 = 156.25 a square. 156 dollars a square of floor tiles, 156.25 * 0.64 = 100 dollars a piece.
- Q:Can I paint the ceramic tile in my shower ?
- I have seen tile painted before. You have to get a special type of paint to paint tile. Go to the website below and search for painting tile. I have seen something on here before about this.
- Q:Should i tile right to the floor?
- You really need a baseboard. Especially if your home is not on a concrete slab. Your sub floor expands and contracts with weather and humidity changes. This will put stress on your grouted areas. It can also trap moisture which will create mold underneath your floor.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Grout ought to be entirely dry. Most sealers are makeup of silicone. Agree with William. - hold the sealer within the grout discipline up to viable. If silicone residue isn't entirely wiped clean from the tiles - it may be lovely slippery.
- Q:Recently, a friend of the renovation experience came to consult about the demolition of the price of tiles on the floor!
- In fact, you did a little wrong,
The authorities are bystanders.
Since you have to renovate, directly called the decoration side to you demolition,
In Foshan, wall tiles, floor tiles demolition fee is 25 dollars a square, (package clean cleaning) more difficult, the largest plus 10 dollars a square.
This is the price of the decoration company, if you have to ask the roadside workers to clean up you, sure to receive very expensive, why?
Originally tiled demolition is one of the decoration, do not be black, Foshan tiles demolition is 25 dollars a square.
As for the other decoration prices, please consult me again.
- Q:is this tile estimate high?
- That sounds about right for hiring it done.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range