Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- your asking a difficult one here ...everybody has trouble with this one ...unless you hire an expensive hole cutter ..the cheap ones don't do a lot ..just burn out ..im a builder and i have a tool that does it very well ..its a clamp ..like a G clamp but one half has a hole in it ..you clamp the tile and with pointed hammer ...part of kit ..gently knock hole in tile works every time ..never broke one ..but the tile must be well clamped ...before i had this tool i used to drill hole in tile and the expand the hole with a rotary stone ...it was tapered ...all ways work from glazed side
- Q:estimated cost of tiling bathroom walls?
- One way to lower your costs would be to do the tile demolition yourself and then buy a less expensive field tile for most of the walls and add in the higher priced glass tiles in random places or to form a pattern in a special place-- say above the sink or around the shower head area, etc. Do you really want that much glass tile?
- Q:Can I install vinyl tiles on top of existing vinyl tiles?
- I did this a few years ago and am sorry I was too lazy to remove the old tiles. It is alot of work to remove the old but in the long run, you'll be much happier that you did.
- Q:PLease Help Tiling Problem :s?
- First you need to get the square of the room by multiplying the lenght and the width...6.25m x's 4.85m Then convert that into cm. Next do the same thing on your tile and divid that with your floor and that will give you the # of tiles....I may be wrong here but here we go.... 6.25 * 4.85 = 30.3125 *100 = 3031.25 sq cm ROOM 20 * 6 = 180 sq cm TILE 3031.25 / 180 = 17 tiles I am sure that this is off I would suggest if a room is 12 x 18 ft giving 216 sq ft and a box of tile at a 1.5 x 1.5 at 9 tiles each box at 20 sq ft would be about 11 boxes Another soulution is to goto the hardware store and ask the tile pro to tell you how many you need and give him the measurements lol
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- Grinds that carbide right off the bit, doesn't it? One of the previous posts has one technique, that being, drill a small hole in the tile (carbide, diamond-tip) at a slow speed with some sort of lubricant such as water (also cools the bit, but don't electrocute yourself) on the tile. Then you would thread the carbide grit hacksaw blade through the hole and hook up a hacksaw frame and cut away - - slowly. Then the tile will usually break when you are almost done. There are tile hole saw blades made, but they are not cheap, as they wear out relatively quickly. They will work up to a few inch diameter size. If it's any bigger than that, you'll probably want to find someone with a water-jet machine, like a countertop fabricator - person. A water-jet cuts just like it sounds - with water. It'll cut stone up to several inches thick. Hope that helps
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
- Q:Grout is popping out of the kitchen tile floor.?
- It's either as someone suggested, improperly installed over wood instead of over concrete backer board, or the floor is flexing too much. A good tile installer will check the floor flexing by laying a long straightedge on the floor and having a heavy person inch along until a spot between joists is found (by observing the gap created. By measuring that gap and the length over which it occurs, they can tell if the floor is flexing too much. If it is, there's only one solution, replace the flooring with a thicker, stiffer material, or add additional support between joists to lessen the flexing. At this point, that might be your best bet. However, if there are only a few spots where this is occurring, you could cheat and use a flexible caulking compound instead of grout on those spots. The trick will be finding caulking compound that matches the grout closely enough to not be noticeable.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Any tile can go right into a bathing room and on the floor, in simple terms p.c.. what you like the appropriate. i would not propose something particularly slick, which includes a vivid marble or granite, or a vivid glazed ceramic. If put in appropriate, none could crack, even with form, except something unforseen happens, which includes a slab crack. 12x12 tiles would not be too vast for a small bathing room. go larger in case you desire. 16x16, or 18x18 even. the bigger the tile, the bigger the bathroon looks (it particularly is an phantasm) and likewise, the fewer grout joints to bathe. attempt your interior of reach tile distributor for the acquisition of your tile earlier you visit residing house Depot or Lowes, as they have a greater useful high quality of tile and that they are no longer particularly high priced like human beings think of. now and lower back you will discover reliable deals for the time of the distributors on a discontinued tile or a sale. determine you get greater desirable tiles in case one breaks or cracks interior the destiny, particularly substantial in case you purchase a discontinued tile. reliable success!
- Q:Many questions about installing travertine tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Many questions about installing travertine tile? We are about to install 450 sq ft of 18x18 inch travertine tile on an indoor concrete floor and I need as much information about the installation process as possible. I have done a number of ceramic tile jobs, but never laid travertine. Some of the questions I have are: 1. is it best to use...
- Q:Home Repair........Ceramic Tile?
- Go to local hardware store and ask for grout repair.
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range