Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-96506:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Glazed polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Marble Stone series
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
- Q:Tile Paint?
- if you painted right over ceramic tile it should come off with a razor blade scraper -- if the paint is in the grout you may never get it off there-- not sure what type of paint you used -- some oil paints can be removed with laquer thinner or paint thinner ---
- Q:Ugly decorative kitchen tiles?
- Absolutely! okorder.com/ And here's a link for ceramic tile paint: If you find that painting is just too much work, you may want to consider going to Home Depot or Rona. They have these new funky stickers made to stick directly over ceramic tiles... and they last! Not as long as painting, but it will tide you over unitl you redo the backsplash in ceramic or whatever..... Have you considered the new metal tiles you can get now? If you want some info on metal tiles, just email me.
- Q:White Tiles With Grey Spots?
- Tile won t stain under normal circumstances so I suspect the glaze is a bit worn off rt in front of the fridge.. That can be a wet spot that will dry eventually or stain the tile body in which you have no choice but to r and r the tile(s).. GL
- Q:sheet laminate over counter tiles?
- The best answer, of course, is to pull the tile. If you want, however, you can go right over the top by gluing a sheet of 1/8 or 1/4 sheet product (lauan or cheap paneling) over the tile using mastic. Making sure it is level and solid, you can then apply laminate directly over the top. I've done it on two remodels on rental properties and it worked just fine.
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- Tile first. Doors mount to tile. Make sure you put a nailer in where the hinges will go, so that you have something solid to screw into.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.
- Q:Painted Cider-block fireplace now I want to tile.?
- Q:any ideas on how to get grout of my tile floor?
- Sand it off. The upper layers should be fine but you'll have trouble the closer to the tile you get. You don't want to scratch that new tile. A quick tap from a chisel may release it from the tile surface but you runt the risk of cracking the tile. Good luck!
- Q:Wooden flooring or tiles in kitchen?
- Tiles. Definitely. I have tiles in the kitchen and solid woodblock flooring in the hallway. Both get dirt trampled on them. The tiles still look as good as new (good quality ceramic tiles), and need the occasional hoover and mop. However, the dirt has worn the polish off the wood in the front hall so it's going to need a professional sand and re-varnish at some point, which is expensive and inconvenient (and dusty!). If you do decide to go with wood, get SOLID wood flooring and NOT laminate, as laminate curls up if it gets wet and I doubt this would be covered on insurance if in a kitchen ...! Hope this helps. If you're worried about the floor being cold in the mornings, you can get electric underfloor heating installed under the tiles before you put them down. It's not too expensive and you can put it on a timer. (things like the website below)
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range