Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets, 1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance,
balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:Need help estimating tile for around tub ...?
- Most okorder.com/
- Q:How did the tiles come out?
- 2, quintana bricks
The surface of the whole body is not glazed, and the front and the back are consistent with the material and color. Quintana bricks are a kind of wear-resistant tiles, although there are varieties such as seepage through the whole body, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. As the current interior design more and more tend to plain design, so the quintana brick more and more become a fashion, is widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other renovation projects on the ground; generally less used in the wall. Most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
- Q:in the market for a decent 12 x12 floor tile?
- Q:Can I tile my bathroom counter top around the existing sink?
- Yes you can, but it will be easier and you will get a better result if you take the sink out, tile then put the sink back. As it is possible you will get a bit of flexing in the counter top so don't use ordinary tile adhesive. Use a good quality flexible tile adhesive or high strength construction adhesive so the tiles don't pop off if the counter flexes a bit. Leave the adhesive to set at least 24 hours before you put the sink back.
- Q:Grout Question - Foyer Floor and Hallway Ceramic Tile?
- They missed a step....Use a good clear silicone caulking in the 'crack' where tile and grout meet wall. Otherwise, if for example, someone showers and gets water on the floor, it will get into this area, go under the tile and start to ruin the flooring under the tile. Mold and mildew can also grow in these wet areas. Molding trim only covers the edge of the tile giving it a neater more finished appearance, but it's still cosmetic...to protect, you need to seal or caulk around the outer edges of your flooring. You will also need to use a sealant on the grout between your new tiles as well, or the same problem can occur, as grout is porous and can absorb water and soapy liquids which then go down into the underflooring, and different liquids can stain the grout.
- Q:What can you tell me about removing tile?
- Start with a key hole saw, and saw all around the out side of the tile, cutting through the dry wall.After all the plumbing covers are removed, you can then start to use a pry bar and work the tile loose from the studs. This will work for tile over dry wall, over a backer board or even a mud job.. Cover the tub well, wear a dust mask and cover all areas for dust protection. Open a window if possible and set a fan there blowing dust out. Use hammer as little as possible to prevent razor sharp chips from flying and wear all safety gear, including long sleeve shirts, eye and ear protection. And most of all have the elbow grease ready. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How do I paint ceramic tile?
- If you go to the DIY store I would think you would get paint especially for the job. When you have a smooth surface to get paint or varnish to stick to it you need to give it a key (ie use sand paper to give it something to grip) This wouldnt work here as it would damage your tiles. Another thought is you get these transfers which are just squares a different colour that you can put on tiles maybe that would be worth a go.
- Q:Is the sealer necessary for our floor porcelain tiles we just installed? Why?
- Grout ought to be entirely dry. Most sealers are makeup of silicone. Agree with William. - hold the sealer within the grout discipline up to viable. If silicone residue isn't entirely wiped clean from the tiles - it may be lovely slippery.
- Q:How long do ceramic tiles take to dry after washing?
- Natural okorder.com/
- Q:Removing vinyl floor tiles?
- Heating the tiles up will make for easy removal.But you cant just use a standard hair dryer. Rent a commercial heat gun. It ll heat the tile up for easy removal. Most people think a regular dryer will work, it wont. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range