Special Features of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of GLAZED TILE CMAX-21001:
polished porcelain ceramic floor tiles
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
4pcs/ctn,30kg/ctn,1.44spuare meters/box, one 20ft, load 20pallets, 1267spuare meters/standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 15 days after received the payment
L/C,T/T,30%deposit in advance,
balance will be pay off before loading by T/T
10000spuare meters per day
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
- Q:What is the difference between tiles and ceramic tiles?
- The difference between tiles and tiles is mainly due to water absorption. Water absorption is generally less than 0.5% for the tile, more than 10% for the ceramic tiles, between the two for the semi-porcelain. Usually a variety of polished tiles, glazed tiles, most of the sanitary ware is porcelain, water absorption is generally ≤ 0.5%; antique tiles, small tiles (to climb the wall), crystal tiles, wear-resistant tiles, Stoneware tiles, that is, semi-ceramic tile, water absorption 0.5% tiles, ceramic tubes, decorative tile, glass products are generally ceramic, water absorption> 10%. This is the important difference between tiles and ceramics
- Q:I dropped a hammer on my ceramic tile floor!!?
- You break a couple tile so that you can get under those next to it. Using a crow bar or some other tool that will allow you to pry up the surrounding tile go at it. After you have gotten a few up look for a crack in the under layment. If it's backer-board or plywood that is NOT 3/4 inch thick you may be able to pry it up and thus remove large sections of the tile still attached to the board. Take your time and you will get-er-done. Have fun.
- Q:The easiest way to remove ceramic kitchen tiles?
- Well- this is demo and its never pretty. Try getting behind it and working it with a pry bar, Perhaps it will come off in bigger pieces . Please wear gloves and googles as tile shards will cut you like a razor.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- "Tiles of the daily maintenance is very important, sum up a few points, I hope to help you:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent. "
- Q:Where can I find hand-made terracotta floor tiles?
- Porcelanosa okorder.com/
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- cut kickers, or braces, to hold them. i.e. 1x2 pine sticks are sufficient. cut to estimated lenght, usually 1/8 to 1/2 inch longer. counter tops, and solid step benchs help limit material used in this way. also once placed, kickers can be shared, by placing at edges of tile to hold two to four (corners) at once.
- Q:Jiyuan where the tiles are good
- , to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
- Q:How is oriental Paul tiles?
- 7 test slip resistance
This may be most of the staff of the tile shop will show you, so you directly on the tiles surface trample, feel slippery slip, but we think about what circumstances will be slipped on the floor tiles? Should be when there is water, some brick surface will be a very slippery water, will fall, so the test should be in the tiles surface sprinkle some water to simulate the real situation, and must personally step on the brick test , Some brick water will be more slippery, and some tiles will be more waterproof after the water, recommend this type.
Before the test should first tile surface clean, because some of the brick surface to protect the wax, will greatly affect the accuracy of self-test.
8 other details
In the process of selecting the tiles I suggest that we must go to the store to see, color and quality is difficult to see from the Internet, you can go to the store selected models, and then to the Internet to buy.
No matter from which channel to buy, and businesses must be sure who is good delivery, is sent to the downstairs or sent to the home, is not free replenishment replacement. Because tiles such building materials is really very heavy, with their own simply can not move home. But also in the handling process is very likely to cause damage to the tiles, it is best to let the business to your handling, so that a problem can find him, if you find the construction team workers to move you, that tiles in the handling process is damaged, the basic It is your own money to replenish the goods.
Finally, in fact, if you really do not want to bother to identify the quality of the tile, the most easy way is to buy big-name tiles, such as Nobel, Dongpeng, crown beads, etc., big brand tiles really trustworthy; but you still afraid of their own Can not buy good tiles, then you will pay more attention to our evaluation of the bar, if there is a good tiles we will recommend you to buy directly.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
This business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range