Power 185WP 6" Poly Crystalline Solar Cell
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
5x5 inch (125x125mm) mono solar cells and 6x6 inch (156x156mm) poly and mono solar cell
Mono-crystalline and Poly-crystalline solar panel from 3watt to 327watt
Home-use solar system 5W to 5KW
Other accessories like Inverter and battery etc.
6Inch 2BB Polycrystalline Multi Solar Cells Mono Solar Cell
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Wafer size6 inches and 8 inches only refers to the diameter of monocrystalline silicon?
- Another 6 inches =152.4mm, 8 inches =203.2mmThe following is a general standard for monocrystalline silicon wafers:6 "x09153mm is more than phi = 158 mm6.2 "x09159 mm = phi = 164 mm6.5 "x09168 mm = phi = 173 mm8 "x09203 mm = phi = 208 mm
- Q:How is the silicon chip integrated circuit?
- The following procedures: scribing - sintering base - bonding - in - Test - Packaging - aging - testing - printing (laser or screen printing)
- Q:How much a piece of silicon on the board
- Crystalline silicon solar cell has a characteristic, that is a piece of 0.48-0.6V, accustomed to call 0. 5V, how many V you want, can be connected in series or in parallel to achieve. As for power, according to the W=UI formula can be drawn,
- Q:How is the wafer appearance caused? The performance of the chip half white, a class of black! Seek help！
- You first check the silicon wafer TTV, as well as doping concentration distribution.
- Q:Manufacturers of solar wafers belong to the photovoltaic industry which specific industry classification below
- Photovoltaic involves a lot, but the company makes silicon chips in terms of, so if the use of photovoltaic culvert cover, too general, I need a detailed classification of the industry, and then go to the specific industry analysis
- Q:What is the difference between the purpose of wafer cleaning and the cleaning of silicon material, what is the difference between the acid used
- The silicon wafer cleaning is also known as the production of wool, chemical etching of silicon wafer surface, so that the light area
- Q:Why integrated circuit electronic devices should be integrated on silicon
- Another image, that is, the integrated circuit is a combination of some electronic components and wiring, no insulation and insulation as a support. It is achieved by adding bias and other techniques to isolate.And for why it's cheaper to use silicon, it's not because of its semiconductor nature that it uses it. The formation of P and N, a multi hole, a multi electron, and thus the role of different doping. GaAs expensive, but the performance is good, mostly for high-speed circuits and military aspects.
- Q:I would like to ask the solar cell (silicon) production process is the principle of how
- Three, diffusion systemSolar cells require a large area of PN junction to achieve the conversion of light energy to electrical energy, while the diffusion furnace is a special equipment for manufacturing solar cell PN junction. Tube type diffusion furnace is mainly composed of quartz boat download four parts part, gas chamber, a furnace body part and a holder part etc.. Generally, the liquid source of three phosphorus oxychloride is used as the diffusion source. The P type silicon wafer is placed in a quartz tube of a tube type diffusion furnace, and three nitrogen oxychloride is used in the quartz vessel at the temperature of 850---900 degrees Celsius, and the phosphorus atom is obtained through the reaction of the phosphorus oxychloride and the silicon wafer through the reaction of the phosphorus and the phosphorus. After a certain time, the phosphorus atom from the surrounding surface layer into a silicon wafer, and wafer to internal diffusion through the void between the silicon atoms, forming a N type semiconductor and P type semiconductor interface, namely PN junction. The PN junction made by this method has good uniformity, the uniformity of box resistance is less than ten percent, and the lifetime of less than 10ms. The manufacture of PN junction is the most basic and most important process in the production of solar cells. Because it is the formation of PN junction, so that the electrons and holes in the flow is no longer back to the original place, so that the formation of the current, using the wire will lead to the current, dc.
- Q:Polished silicon wafers can be most SEM substrates
- A lot of nanotubes, wires and so on are grown on similar substrates, and then direct SEM observation.
- Q:After the velvet or the original silicon
- After the wafer is not cleaned clean, you should be monocrystalline wafers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range